Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A global institution classifies this "Iraqi personality" as the worst person in 2017 !!

Butifldrm

Home PageNewsInternational Foundation classifies these "personal ...

A global institution classifies this "Iraqi personality" as the worst person in 2017 !!

30-11-2017 03:19 PM    
Readers
image.php?token=d5ee029969c0e21ada808bfb20989b04&size=

Baghdad News -

Global Finance Corporation (WI) on Thursday named the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq as the governor of the Middle East and Africa in 2017. 

The Central Bank's governor, Ali Mohsen Ismail Al-Alak, received the lowest rating from 28 Arab and African countries. He was ranked last in the list of central bankers for his mismanagement of the Central Bank of Iraq and government and private banks. Bank in the face of political pressure. 

The institution is based on the classification of central bankers to control inflation, economic growth, currency stability and interest rate management, as well as supervision of financial institutions and their determination to protect their independence in the face of political pressure on them.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=28715

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

This could be good for us. The rest of the Arab world has spoken. The IQD IS THE WORST  PERFORMING CURRENCY EVER.   Time to bring back 

Shabbs and get this show going . Where’s their national pride... How can you have one of the richest countries in the M.E. and still need a wheelbarrow full of IQD just to buy a camel.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

Thanks Butifldrm...It was stated back when Shabibi was exciled by Maliki, that Shabibi would return to announce the RV....

8 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Butifldrm Thanks,  DV,  PM Abadi need to fire his Al-Alak arse and bring back Shabbibi ASAP....😊😊Enough with the Proxy / Acting CBI Governor.  Get rid of him now, immediately, yesterday this imbecile appointed by Maliki.

GO RV 

Edited by skeetdog
Brain fart
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Calijim said:

This could be good for us. The rest of the Arab world has spoken. The IQD IS THE WORST  PERFORMING CURRENCY EVER.   Time to bring back 

Shabbs and get this show going . Where’s their national pride... How can you have one of the richest countries in the M.E. and still need a wheelbarrow full of IQD just to buy a camel.

We know the IQD is being forcefully held below its true value. Their has been so much  progress as of late and the banking foundation set in place, imo,  the IQD has been going up in value for some time now behind closed doors, how much? Is anyone’s guess. 

The citizens need to go to the bank and open their accounts and get their e-cards and deposit that chunky money as well. Abadi’s agenda is well underway and for sure one day the IQD will be brought back to its former glory, and, perhaps be the best performing currency in the ME :eyebrows:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Alak, has been known in the international arena as one of the worst Central Bankers in the World for the past couple of years.  I believe it's important that it made Iraq news.  Maybe, the Iraqi's will now wake up to the fact that the CBI is being run by the incompetent.  The only reason IMO he has been allowed to survive this long is because of the rampant corruption he has allowed to go on since his Maliki appointment.  We will just have to wait and see if he finally gets replaced when Abadi appoints the New Independent Bodies.

Global Finance’s Central Banker Report Cards 2017

https://d2tyltutevw8th.cloudfront.net/media/document/central-bank-report-card-2017-1503949890.pdf

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

26 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Butifldrm Thanks,  DV,  PM Abadi need to fire his Al-Alak arse and bring back Shabbibi ASAP....😊😊Enough with the Proxy / Acting CBI Governor.  Get rid of him now, immediately, yesterday this imbecile appointed by Maliki.

GO RV / RI

Top Of The Morning To You, TigerGorZow and All DV! :tiphat:

With all the house cleaning going on, I can't help but imagine that Ali al-Alaaq is really on Jared Kushner's list of 785. Here is an article posted on DV suggesting the Ali al-Alaaq goof ball is going to get some "extra attention" soon:

Here is an excerpt from that article:

Al-Moussawi called on Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi to "immediately intervene and open an investigation of thefts and the depletion of hard currency by currency auction," calling on the central bank governor to "reconsider the procedures followed in dealing with private banks." 

So, the private banks are also likely to get cleaned up as well. Here is another article posted on DV suggesting all will be well soon for foreign investors in Iraq who wish to use the Iraq private banks:

Here is an excerpt from the article:

The Association of Iraqi private banks has denied reports that the issuance of arrest warrants against some managers of private banks, confirming that these The news is aimed at distorting public opinion on what it has achieved Iraqi banking sector progress during the current stage.

As Butifldrm noted in the opening article to this thread:

The Central Bank's governor, Ali Mohsen Ismail Al-Alak, received the lowest rating from 28 Arab and African countries. He was ranked last in the list of central bankers for his mismanagement of the Central Bank of Iraq and government and private banks. Bank in the face of political pressure. 

So, looks like ole Ali al-Alaaq is about to be a bad nightmare to be disposed in favor of a brand and grand new day we have all been anticipating where Dr. Shabibi will return as the legally appointed and permanent CBI Governor. If I recall, Dr. Shabibi did insist on removing corruption before his return. With all the comprehensive house cleaning going on, who could ask for more for Dr. Shabibi's return as the properly instated CBi Governor???!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK DR. SHABIBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And (of course).....................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 10

58 minutes ago, Floridian said:

There is nothing I would like better than to have Shabibi back,

but would he/could he, at 76 years old? 

And wouldn't they have to "neutralize" Maliki before bringing Shabibi back?

That's what I've thought - he's been somewhat like a "consultant" behind the scenes, hinting to me he's probably set to retire but only after the Dinar returns to its' former glory? 

Just wondering :confused2:........no whiskey today. :reading-newspaper:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

There is nothing I would like better than to have Shabibi back,

but would he/could he, at 76 years old? 

And wouldn't they have to "neutralize" Maliki before bringing Shabibi back?

I would put money on it that Shabs has declined the offer to return, unless Maliki is behind bars or dead. You know Maliki was going to basically have him tortured and killed had he hung around. I personally would be saying "when M is no longer on the lose and still capable of despicable things, only then will I step foot back in the homeland"! ;)

• Upvote 5

Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq ... silence Dehra and utter Kafra

Dr . Abdul Ali Awad 
well remember the words of the dictator of the Baath: I spend on the Iraqis and clothes to wear it from me and I taught them to eat with a spoon ... and other things that mean that the Iraqis are only an army of slaves and state money is the property of the despot of the tyrant. These are the qualities, tactics and behaviors of tyrants. Therefore, there was little role for the Central Bank of Iraq to draw monetary policy for Iraq during that black era. The printing of the Iraqi dinar without a golden cover became a natural issue, especially during the period of economic siege, which lasted for thirteen years. After the liberation from that despotic regime, the central bank's management was entrusted with efficient personalities characterized by integrity and high professionalism and sold cash and financial management.
The Central Bank of Iraq is the driving force behind monetary policy and the Iraqi monetary reality and Aldinmo is the engine of the national economy. The Central Bank succeeded in forming the strategic cash reserve of hard currency gradually as a golden cover for the Iraqi dinar ... But after Nuri al-Maliki became prime minister, he came with the mentality of the absolute ruler with his party to control the legislative, executive and judicial authorities (and succeeded in that), and not only that, From there, the problems began to undermine the independence of the Central Bank by bringing people who have nothing to do with the world of money and money, and controlling the rhythm of the monetary activity, but they owe their allegiance to the person of al-Maliki.
Among those approved by al-Maliki, the governor of the Central Bank of the current agency - Ali Alalak. Yesterday, Alaq said that he does not have the competence to manage the Central Bank. Not only that, he acknowledged that Iraq's hard currency imports were less than his expenses ... But he did not say whether he had a quick plan to address the critical cash and financial situation ... Knowing that the international experts' report on Alfassad indicates that the problem lies in the existence of a dollar sale window, So why not take absolute control of that window by referring some of the administrations of private banks controlling the sale of currency to the judiciary! ... And when he finds himself unable to manage the crisis of money wisely why he does not have the courage to offer his resignation in order to preserve the water of his face! ... We know that That is impossible, because the circumstance is true Lee represents the golden age for (Al Alaak).
There are some vocal phenomena that try to embody the image of the Governor of the Central Bank and pay tribute to his effective management ... I say to those who specialize in beautifying pictures of the losers: If you do not have the courage to reveal the facts, it is good for you to keep silent. 
It is certain that the rise in oil prices will ease the financial burden, but the new financial situation should not affect the government in a state of numbness and failure to take quick economic measures, namely the rehabilitation of all public sector factories, then it will be transformed from the productive enterprises that are a financial burden on the treasury The country into win-win organizations involved in the composition of the annual gross domestic product.

https://www.sotaliraq.com/2017/12/02/مـحـافـظ-ألبـنك-المركـزي-ألعـراقـي-ص/

• Upvote 1

Thanks, Beauti.

That's the 2nd scathing article about the CBI Governor, al Alaq.

Oh boy!  How are we ever going to get an RV with this guy at the helm?

And here I thought they would surely RV next month, at the beginning of 2018.   Why didn't Abadi replace him with someone competent years ago?

I'm starting to get concerned about any RV happening soon.  :(

• Upvote 1