Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

British Ambassador: Gulf States are ready to support the Iraqi private sector in the next stage

yota691

47 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

“Iraq is on the stage of construction and reconstruction and investment”???!!!

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

What possibly could Abadi mean by THAT???!!!

I could be way off but I still think the IQD revalue would need to occur before major reconstruction and foreign investment gets underway since I am thinking Iraq would need to go to an open economy with their IQD out of trade restrictions as a full WTO partner so there are no impediments to raising the Iraqi citizen’s standard of living to prevent sectarian violence and Civil War. The closed economy where IQD is exchanged for USD to pay international obligations would be a huge drag especially with the current corruption. I suspect this corruption is being cleaned up at light speed and the currency auctions will need to be abruptly stopped like about now (maybe?).

Just food for thought and my :twocents:

In the mean time....................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

Morning " S " -  Iraq has been notorious for ( putting the cart before the horse ) stating they've done something, only to discover; they just were not quite where they said they were. Would be great if the above statement were in fact true ( not " enjoying " the 14 yr. ride ), would be an indicator of something BIG coming. 

If Iraq " is on the stage "(etc.): this is a very powerful statement and not to be issued lightly.   

Your statement - - - " I still think the IQD revalue would need to occur before major reconstruction and foreign investment gets underway (etc.) ", - - -  makes perfect sense. Does it make sense to them ? We've all been educated through the years how the Western Mind thinks along a path far different than that of the M.E. Mind. . .  we've also been surprised from time to time when they come through in keeping with our own interpretation.

Wait and see, huh. Have a good one ! ! !

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Morning " S " -  Iraq has been notorious for ( putting the cart before the horse ) stating they've done something, only to discover; they just were not quite where they said they were. Would be great if the above statement were in fact true ( not " enjoying " the 14 yr. ride ), would be an indicator of something BIG coming. 

If Iraq " is on the stage "(etc.): this is a very powerful statement and not to be issued lightly.   

Your statement - - - " I still think the IQD revalue would need to occur before major reconstruction and foreign investment gets underway (etc.) ", - - -  makes perfect sense. Does it make sense to them ? We've all been educated through the years how the Western Mind thinks along a path far different than that of the M.E. Mind. . .  we've also been surprised from time to time when they come through in keeping with our own interpretation.

Wait and see, huh. Have a good one ! ! !

Oh, Yeah, 10 Years Later - You Have A Good One, too, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You, Sir! :salute:

Yeah, I hear You. Seems like the cart in front of the horse is on a lake of ice and the cart and horse are doing cookies on the ice. Quite a sight to see if only it wasn't so real to life for Iraqi practices.

Hopefully, the whole thing won't hit some thin ice and fall through - now that would be a really, really bad day!!!

:o       :o       :o

Pretty sure, though, "encouragement" is being exercised in Iraq to get the horse and cart aligned properly. away from the thin ice, and off the ice with some "halter holding" to get the horse and cart off the ice real quick. Hey, real traction there off the ice for our investment (YEAH!!!)!!!

Giddy Up Horsey (and Cart)!!!

:rodeo:          :rodeo:          :rodeo:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

On November 30, 2017 at 9:29 AM, SnowGlobe7 said:

Hey you are right....no doubt but these people did not WANT to leave they HAD to, to survive. I think that once the ME is a safer place most will want to return. Not all....some are young and have no good memories of their homeland...which is sad. 

I hope that May is there to help make it a place the WANT to return to.

Nice having conversation with ya Fly!

For this to happen they need to get the ME safe ASAP. The longer it that takes the less likely the majority of them will return.  

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

For this to happen they need to get the ME safe ASAP. The longer it that takes the less likely the majority of them will return.  

I agree, And after safe but the ability to have a lifestyle they want, worship as they want, support their families as they want, become educated as they want...this list is huge

• Upvote 1