Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - Breaking Currency Auction News !

DinarThug

Conscious / MP Jubouri announces the arrival of the budget of 2018 to parliament

Conscious / MP Jubouri announces the arrival of the budget of 2018 to parliament  

29/11/2017 18:26:00 PM

Conscious / Baghdad / h. H

MP Haitham al-Jubouri announced on Wednesday the arrival of the budget bill to the House of Representatives, while stressing the extension of the legislative term after the arrival of the bill.

Jubouri said in a statement received ( Iraqi News Agency Information / conscious ) a copy of it, "The draft federal budget for the year 2018, arrived today, to the House of Representatives"

"And since he arrived before the end of the last day of the legislative term, it means extending the legislative chapter to approve the budget

It is noteworthy that the information office of Prime Minister Haider Abadi announced, Saturday (November 18, 2017), that the budget will be sent to the House of Representatives "within days."

link

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Full moons mean ending to something.....maybe the end to our struggle!  lol

....This gives even more emphasis on the event..."Thanks" for adding that bit of enlightenment....With all the ammunition we've given DT with 'super moons' and the 'ending of something'...The 'Clown' ought to 'clown' on this one....B)

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

....This gives even more emphasis on the event..."Thanks" for adding that bit of enlightenment....With all the ammunition we've given DT with 'super moons' and the 'ending of something'...The 'Clown' ought to 'clown' on this one....B)

Skeets paying for everyone in Vegas!

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

I am investing in Electroneum and hoping it will go up enough so that when it does I can buy a Bitcoin with some of the profits... unless the dinar re values before then..:)

I am also going to dabble in bitcoin this weekend - should be interesting.

A friend mentioned bitconnect (part of bitcoin) also...u earn 1% on this one but more of a gamble.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, DinarThug said:

According to sources, the IMF considers that the auction currency is the reason why the central bank's reserves of hard currency drain after that the total reserves of Iraqi hard currency in the currency 82 billion auction in 2014 became the day to exceed the 43 billion

Their auctions procedures are not watertight. There's a big door of corruptions and Abadi knows it.

I believe they will not repeat what they did in 2013 when they stopped their daily currency auctions briefly, without turning IQD into a tradable currency, thus choking their market needs for USD to finance imports in the process.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, zul said:

Their auctions procedures are not watertight. There's a big door of corruptions and Abadi knows it.

I believe they will not repeat what they did in 2013 when they stopped their daily currency auctions briefly, without turning IQD into a tradable currency, thus choking their market needs for USD to finance imports in the process.

You can say that again! Oh wait you already did ;) 

43 minutes ago, zul said:

Just messin with ya ;) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

A friend mentioned bitconnect (part of bitcoin) also...u earn 1% on this one but more of a gamble.

1% to 10% of your portfolio is ok, but something soon (2021), everything is going change.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Most of you don't know me, I don't post much just check in from time to time and full disclosure I am not in any way a financial adviser so please do your own research, but in my opinion 

it's a good time to get into bitcoin. Last night bitcoin hit $11700 then pulled back some and is sitting at $10599 currently. Fortunately you don't have to buy a full bitcoin, you can buy fractions of one. When I first started I only bought $100 worth. The site I use to buy bitcoin for anyone interested is coinbase. Coinbase is a US company, is FDIC insured and has over 13 million users currently. If you use this link they will deposit a free $10 in your coinbase account.

As for bitconnect, it is more of a gamble and isn't part of bitcoin, it's a cryptocurrency of it's own. The way it works is you buy bitcoin then exchange your bitcoin for bitconnect coin which is worth about $300 each, again you don't have to buy a full coin. Then you lend your bitconnect coin back to bitconnect and you are paid daily interest for that loan. I have been paid every day since I joined anywhere from .41% to 1.5% (they average .9% but you get a bonus .1 to .25% depending on how much you invest) daily and you can reinvest the interest you make to compound how much you are earning. Basically doing that I have doubled my money every 3-4 months. Starting with a $1010 loan if I reinvest everything for 2 years I will have approximately $1,400,000 and be making about $14,000 a day. google bitconnect spreadsheet to see what I'm talking about. The link to bitconnect for anyone interested is https://bitconnect.co/?ref=Erixterlee

Most of the investors I've talked to about bitcoin think it could hit $40,000 in 2018 and possibly $100,000 in 2019. Bitcoin has gone up in value 1,332% this year and there will only ever be 21 million bitcoins so as more people hear about it and invest the price will continue to go up.  I hope this helps.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Today on the stk mrkt channel a guy was talking bitcoin said that their will only be 21 million bitcoin ever and about 100,000 people a day are buying in. This guy said the bitcoin could hit a million by 2020/21.

Word to the wise bitcoin is based in Kenya and has no real backing.

That being said "do you feel lucky"

I want a couple and just sit on them.

FWD

GO RV

One day closer

8 hours ago, erixter said:

Most of you don't know me, I don't post much just check in from time to time and full disclosure I am not in any way a financial adviser so please do your own research, but in my opinion 

it's a good time to get into bitcoin. Last night bitcoin hit $11700 then pulled back some and is sitting at $10599 currently. Fortunately you don't have to buy a full bitcoin, you can buy fractions of one. When I first started I only bought $100 worth. The site I use to buy bitcoin for anyone interested is coinbase. Coinbase is a US company, is FDIC insured and has over 13 million users currently. If you use this link they will deposit a free $10 in your coinbase account.

As for bitconnect, it is more of a gamble and isn't part of bitcoin, it's a cryptocurrency of it's own. The way it works is you buy bitcoin then exchange your bitcoin for bitconnect coin which is worth about $300 each, again you don't have to buy a full coin. Then you lend your bitconnect coin back to bitconnect and you are paid daily interest for that loan. I have been paid every day since I joined anywhere from .41% to 1.5% (they average .9% but you get a bonus .1 to .25% depending on how much you invest) daily and you can reinvest the interest you make to compound how much you are earning. Basically doing that I have doubled my money every 3-4 months. Starting with a $1010 loan if I reinvest everything for 2 years I will have approximately $1,400,000 and be making about $14,000 a day. google bitconnect spreadsheet to see what I'm talking about. The link to bitconnect for anyone interested is https://bitconnect.co/?ref=Erixterlee

Most of the investors I've talked to about bitcoin think it could hit $40,000 in 2018 and possibly $100,000 in 2019. Bitcoin has gone up in value 1,332% this year and there will only ever be 21 million bitcoins so as more people hear about it and invest the price will continue to go up.  I hope this helps.

Thank you so much for chiming in!  I started a thread in the investment section on BITCOIN trying to get info on it. Your info is very helpful, ty. The figures on bitconnect are incredible!