Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - Breaking Currency Auction News !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting In Full Dolby Camel Surround Surround Sound On The Tigris Channel !

(by delta)

Tigris channel reveal details of the World Bank negotiations with Iraq on the000068medium_gifcorruption of the currency auction

Number of Views: 2478 | 28-11-2017 02:33 PM

As promised Tigris channel detects the negotiations that took place in the Jordanian capital, Amman, between the World Bank and the Iraqi delegation with regard to the biggest reason for the depletion of foreign currency reserves in the Central Bank, where parliamentary sources confirmed that close to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said the International Monetary Fund demanded the disclosure of the files of corruption in the details currency auction.

The sources pointed out that the IMF asked the Iraqi negotiating delegation in Amman start racing disclosure of money laundering and corruption taking place in the auction currency ,, indicating that the investigation began with the Muslim world to its owner Saif Deir Bank and the Bank of Huda and its owner Hamad al-Musawi and banks 'Middle East and Al-Ansari and Holding' Ghulam Ali to keeps company and Union Bank to its owner Aqeel tempted.

According to sources, the IMF considers that the auction currency is the reason why the central bank's reserves of hard currency drain after that the total reserves of Iraqi hard currency in the currency 82 billion auction in 2014 became the day to exceed the 43 billion.

He also warned the IMF during his negotiation with the Iraqi delegation from the arrival of the Iraqi dinar to the floating stage in the event of the arrival of hard currency reserves in the central bank to 36 billion, which will lead because losing the dinar even half of its value against the dollar to reach the dollar price of a 2200 Iraqi dinars, and this will lead to the collapse of the Iraqi economy and the loss of confidence by international financiers.

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php.....;id=202913

I SAY STOP THE AUCTION..big-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon_gif

DELTA

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 16

ALSO THEY CAN'T LET RESERVE DROP...IF THAT HAPPEN THEN THEY HAVE TO FLOAT THE DINAR BUT 

IMF SAID IF THEY FLOAT THEN THE VALUE OF THE DINAR WILL BE MORE THAN 2200 PER DOLLAR.

SO LIKE WE TOLD YOU ON PAST CC...THEY CAN'T FLOAT THEY HAVE TO FIX THE RATE..

CBI & ABADI ........YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE ...SHOW KTFA THE MONEY!!!!  rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon_gif

DELTA

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 11

Just now, DinarThug said:

Kurdish leader: An infallible bag will be full of good news for the Iraqi and Kurdish people

Kurdish leader: An infallible bag will be full of good news for the Iraqi and Kurdish people

2017/11/28 21:46
The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Ghayath al-Surji said that the portfolio of President Fuad Masoum to resolve the crisis between the region and the center will be full of good news for the Iraqi and Kurdish people.

"Al-Surji told the {Euphrates News} today that" infallible presented to the Kurdistan region three issues to resolve outstanding problems in the region in addition to resolving the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil, which is ending the problems in the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and visit Kirkuk to see his situation, That "a bag infallible will be full of good news for the Iraqi people and the Kurds." 

He said that "infallible mentioned Article 140, which is the key to resolving the disputed areas, especially in Kirkuk, where he said infallible during his visit to the province that this article is valid to resolve the crisis between all components in the province. 

He said that "infallible held a meeting today with leaders of the Kurdistan Islamic Group, and tomorrow will be meeting with the head of the government of the Territory, Nizar Barzani and his deputy Qubad, and also meet with Massoud Barzani and then will meet all the Kurdish parties."

It Sounds Like Article 140 Is In The Bag ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

http://alforatnews.com/modules.....yid=155008

2017/11/28 21:46
The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Ghayath al-Surji said that the portfolio of President Fuad Masoum to resolve the crisis between the region and the center will be full of good news for the Iraqi and Kurdish people.

"Al-Surji told the {Euphrates News} today that" infallible presented to the Kurdistan region three issues to resolve outstanding problems in the region in addition to resolving the crisis between Baghdad and Erbil, which is ending the problems in the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and visit Kirkuk to see his situation, That "a bag infallible will be full of good news for the Iraqi people and the Kurds." 

He said that "infallible mentioned Article 140, which is the key to resolving the disputed areas, especially in Kirkuk, where he said infallible during his visit to the province that this article is valid to resolve the crisis between all components in the province. 

He said that "infallible held a meeting today with leaders of the Kurdistan Islamic Group, and tomorrow will be meeting with the head of the government of the Territory, Nizar Barzani and his deputy Qubad, and also meet with Massoud Barzani and then will meet all the Kurdish parties." 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

IF THEY FLOAT THEN THE VALUE OF THE DINAR WILL BE MORE THAN 2200 PER DOLLAR

they will reply  " we  will fix the rate at  1860 per "  <_<   -------    so  the currency auction is  draining the reserves ,   thought the dollars from all the oil sales was what  the auction was all about  ?  sale the dollar get back the dinar or other currency  that is used to purchase the dollar at the window ... apparently  , Iraq is  swimming in  oceans of cash , they have enough  that  they can ship 80 tons of gold to turkey , to make  bobbles ,  rings , toliets , sinks ,  what ever  :lol:    ...

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

that if Baghdad was able to apply the same system of jewelry located in Erbil within 15 days, will then transfer tonnes of crude gold to be manufactured in Turkey and thus increase the exports of jewelry from Turkey in an unprecedented manner, and the amount of gold that speaks about 40 to 50 tons.      < ----  sorry I was over a bit on my  amounts  :huh:

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, DinarThug said:

ALSO THEY CAN'T LET RESERVE DROP...IF THAT HAPPEN THEN THEY HAVE TO FLOAT THE DINAR BUT 

IMF SAID IF THEY FLOAT THEN THE VALUE OF THE DINAR WILL BE MORE THAN 2200 PER DOLLAR.

SO LIKE WE TOLD YOU ON PAST CC...THEY CAN'T FLOAT THEY HAVE TO FIX THE RATE..

CBI & ABADI ........YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE ...SHOW KTFA THE MONEY!!!!  rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon_gif

DELTA

I agree....they wont float....has to be a fixed rate and I state over a buck! End of December baby!

• Upvote 6

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017.....29/259414/

Confirmations of the arrival of the budget to Parliament this afternoon

09:01 - 29/11/2017
%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-696

MP of the Islamic Group of Parliament Zana Said, Wednesday, the arrival of draft budget next year to parliament this afternoon, indicating that the Finance Committee will be preparing reports and observations to be presented to the House of Representatives.

Said said in a statement to / information /, that "is scheduled to reach the draft federal budget budget for the next year to the House of Representatives after reformulated by the government, according to political assurances."

He added that "the Finance Committee will take over the review of the budget items and guess the figures and prepare a full report to be presented to the House of Representatives in preparation for passing the budget law."

Said Said, that "in the event of the arrival of the draft law today will remain the work of the House of Representatives in accordance with the rules of procedure until the vote on the budget and in the absence of access will be taking the legislative holiday and completion until the arrival of the budget." 

• Upvote 7

11-29-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling  There’s never been an “In country revaluation”.  

That’s the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard in my life.  

You can’t have a currency where it’s one price in one country and another price in another country.  

And all the rest of the world is a different price.  

How does that work?  

If that’s true then I’ll just take my dinar and go to Iraq and exchange my currency.  

If i’m going to exchange for millions and millions of dollars that’s not going to be a threat to me is it?  

So that’s stupid and doesn’t make any sense.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=101354

Deputy: Parliament will approve the budget in the form of extraordinary meetings

1CD8CCEA-DE15-4E63-BE61-693AD49D7FE9-620x330.jpeg 

29th November, 2017
The deputy of the coalition of state law, Mohamed Chihod, Wednesday, that the House of Representatives will approve the Federal Budget Law for the year 2018 according to the format of extraordinary meetings after the end of the current legislative term.

Chihod said in a statement to SNG, "The House of Representatives passed the law of the general budget for the next year 2018 in the event of arrival in accordance with the formula of extraordinary meetings after the end of the legislative term."

"The Chihod," The parliament raised its meeting to Saturday, where it will hold an extraordinary session after the end of the legislative season and start the holiday.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

It's going down on a Saturday......30 day weekend.......perfect storm!

It’s Done ! Nuff Said - ‘Tears For Fears’ On Umbertino’s Camel Toe Ghetto Blaster ! :o 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

They need to hurry up and get this done. I want to invest in other things 

Whatever If Any Return - I Just Want It Done To Invest In Any Possible Remaining Sanity ...

Ya, I Know - Probably Too Late ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

I Just Want It Done To Invest In Any Possible Remaining Sanity ...

Yup, Too late.......................:jester:

jBKZe9E.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017.....29/259661/

Deputies: Saturday emergency session to discuss the budget and the election law

16:00 - 29/11/2017

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%

The parliamentary legal committee confirmed on Wednesday that the emergency Saturday session called by the parliament speaker will be devoted to discussing the budget and the election law in the event of the arrival of the budget on the evening of the council.

"The Legislative Chapter of the Council is over and Parliament will enter into a one-month holiday starting from today," said Salim Shawqi, a member of the committee.

He added that "the Council is waiting for the arrival of the budget to the Council this evening after some amendments by the government," noting that "the Council will allocate its emergency called by Jubouri to discuss the budget and the election law."

He pointed out that "the parliament will continue its emergency sessions until the adoption of the budget and the election law and disrupt the solution delayed by the government to send," explaining that "the emergency meetings are either on the pretext of the President of the Republic or parliament or ministers or ways to collect fifty signatures by members.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Whatever If Any Return - I Just Want It Done To Invest In Any Possible Remaining Sanity ...

Ya, I Know - Probably Too Late ...

ya...there's several of us here.  I want to be able to trade in my steel toes and welding helmet for flip flops, hammock and sun.  Thanks for the great posts today...you're humor is on OT.  makes the day go by much better! :cheesehead:

• Upvote 2