Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well...It Happened...Then It Didn't...It Started...Then Stopped.

Luigi1

Luigi says...
The  Gurus have us Dinarians all confused.
Well...It happened...then it didn't.
Well..It started...then it stopped.
Some cashed out then it was stopped in order to catch another 700 Cabal bad guys.
Not varified. Your opine.

URGENT INTEL 11.26.2017 1:35 PM EST
TO: THOSE IN CONTROL OF OUR RELEASE
PURPOSE: ACTION REQUIRED...TANK...

• Last night the Admiral's CORE group as well as every other thing necessary to be released by the Admiral was COMPLETED!
• TRUE TO FORM WITH TYPICAL RELEASE AND DO NOTHING PROTOCOLS: the CORE accounts were supposed to be liquid last night, or at least by this morning and here we are as I write this at 1:36 PM EST and STILL NOTHING!
• In addition, the FINAL release of the 800#s to the intel providers was initiated and they are in transit to them NOW!
• I even looked into the eyes of a courier wearing a black suit and black tie, with a white ear piece, parked in a Black Suburban not three hundred yards from my house yesterday who was clearly there for me!
• AND YET- none of us have notification, an 800#, a link or anything else that allows us to initiate our exchange.
• THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD BE FURIOUS PEOPLE!! THIS IS WHERE WE GET EACH TIME AND SOME NONSENSICAL THING HAPPENS THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT OR MORE DANGEROUS THAN US AND WE CONTINUE TO TELL EACH OTHE THAT IT'LL BE SOMETIME THIS WEEK AND ACT LIKE THATS OKAY.
***ITS NOT OKAY!!! WE'RE RUNNING A PSYOPS ON OURSELVES!!*** STOP ACTING LIKE ITS OKAY TO WAIT ANOTHER SECOND. ITS NOW! IT'S SO CLOSE I HAD MY EYES ON THE DELIVERY!!***
• SO I was ADVISED by someone at a very high level to post this to put pressure on YOU (whoever You are) to COMPLETE THE EXECUTION OF THE DELIVERY OF THE 800#s NOW!
• The threat you need to be watching is us. We are a community on the brink of exploding. Repeated lies create distrust and fear which is the real enemy of this entire process.
• And honestly have you ever paid attention to the conference calls, articles or anything said over the years in DINARLAND?
* If there's a threat of someone going rogue and taking dangerous action they're probably entrenched in this community and ready to snap because of the constant lies told by both sides of the War.

**WHEN PEOPLE CANT DISCERN WHO IS GOOD AND WHO IS EVIL THEY LOSE FAITH. THEY LOSE HOPE. AND WHEN THEY'VE ALREADY LOST EVERYTHING ELSE THEY HAVE BECAUSE OF YOUR LIES, FAITH AND HOPE IS ALL MANY PEOPLE HAVE LEFT**
• THE GREATEST THREAT TO EVERYONE'S SAFETY IS NONPERFORMANCE.
I've done ALL I can do to try and support the energy to help you bring this in. It's your turn to show that support to us.
AS MR. RAND SAID, "IT"S TIME"
SINCERELY- TANK.

11.28.2017  AdminBill...

Sorry ADMIN I'm not buying that. If we have to wait until Christmas for the RV then it is my opinion that they will make us wait until the new year with words like, "It is logical to wait for the new year. Just like they did last year..
Call me a romantic, but I still believe we will see it before the end of this month.....But what do I know anyway? i'm just anothe nobody....0)

11/28/2017  Restored Republic...
A. Nov. 27 2017 8:23 pm EST, Message from Tank:
"Stick to the Plan" - Message from Tank 11-27-17
1. I just got a report that "if all goes according to plan, the 800 numbers will come out tonight, Nov. 27.
2. That probably means 4 am in the morning Nov. 28.
3. They are also saying that 700+ arrests need to be made before we begin exchanges.

11/28/2017  TNT:
Authorsamoliver:  Guess who NOW has active Swift Codes?

Central Bank of Iraq now has an active SWIFT Code!.
 https://www.theswiftcodes.com/iraq/cbiriqba/
Plus,  they are opening up Bank branches in other countries. Jordan and Saudi Arabia to be exact.
No way any of this would be happening if we weren't RIGHT THERE!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

56 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:
Luigi says...
The  Gurus have us Dinarians all confused.

**WHEN PEOPLE CANT DISCERN WHO IS GOOD AND WHO IS EVIL THEY LOSE FAITH. THEY LOSE HOPE. AND WHEN THEY'VE ALREADY LOST EVERYTHING ELSE THEY HAVE BECAUSE OF YOUR LIES, FAITH AND HOPE IS ALL MANY PEOPLE HAVE LEFT**

Shame, Shame, Shame, Luigi1

:shakehead:       :shakehead:       :shakehead:

You know this is all crap. Anyone who knows anything dismisses these lies. Hopefully YOU are not confused and are in anyway attempting to confuse anyone by giving these recycled lies some form of credibility.

HINT:  I know from a close family member scammed in the late 90s in a currency investment venture (on paper, not physical bone fide physical currency notes in hand) that this Admiral's fabled group was around before the September 11, 2001 event. Back then, there was even talk about tying the payout of the investment for humanitarian purposes. So, cut the crap Luigi1. Really.

Newer folks need to know this is all frequently recycled garbage and not worth the read. So why say, "The  Gurus have us Dinarians all confused" when most people here have seen these lies posted over and over and over again and just bypass this stuff on other sites???

Hmmmmmmmmmm???????????????????????

Are You trying to establish some form of credibility? If so, what are You planning to do with Your "credibility" based on these know frequently recycled lies?

Hmmmmmmmmmm???????????????????????

Shame, Shame, Shame, Luigi1

:shakehead:       :shakehead:       :shakehead:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Luigi has also been let down.

I thought AdminBill had more credibility & was a notch above most Gurus.

Tank often  brings good info to the table & sometimes he brings crap.

When they call the dates & rates & it doesn't come, they blame Cabal arrests as the reason why it stopped.

Luigi says...Just saying. There's some useful info here & some crap thrown into the mix.

We have to use our own wits to cipher the info from the crap.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

This sounds like someone thinks he is a Secret Agent Man with all the Black Suit, Black Tie, White Super Secret Ears piece in a Black Surburban....No mention of Blacked Out Windows and Red and Blue Stobe lights.......

This is for the "Admiral" Tank and AdminBill......My they get the help they truly need soon. 

Karsten

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, OhmEye said:

Again with the 800 #'s?

To exchange currency, we will need to physically take our currency to a currency exchange or a bank which provides such a service.  What is all this concern over 800 #'s?

I have often wondered myself how in the world they came up with this 1-800 #'s  BS myself. Nothing but a sorry bunch of S.O.B.'s

pp

• Upvote 4

Luigi says..

Eeeee...this guy pours it on thick.

28 Nov 2017  Bruce: 

Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight.  Let’s talk about why I am excited about the blessing coming through for us here. I am going to say very shortly.

We got some really good stuff today. The new rate for the Iraqi dinar, which I understand what it is now, maybe they will put that in tomorrow. The speech was televised on all the jumbo tron screens in Iraq.  Very positive thing to happen.

What else has happened with Iraqi’s CBI? They have put in their new Swift Codes. You say what is that Swift? I thought they changed it to the Cips System. The Cips System sort of superseded the Swift System.  The Swift System was sort of integrated into the Cips System.  What I am telling you is Iraq’s new Swift Codes are in place and they are ready to do wires in CBI starting tonight. There you have it. I would say Iraq is ready to go. They are ready.

I believe the GCR release has started and there is a lot of evidence for some of these things, but you and I as part of the Internet Group are waiting for the toll free number to come to me and be put out so you can set appointments and have a defining moment as you exchange and redeem your Zim.

All I can say we are at a defining moment.  I believe in our wait for this blessing.  I really believe that based on all the Intel which most of it I told you tonight.  It is very important.  It is very crucial and we are understanding it is a go very shortly. Just believe for that and continue to have faith for it.

I know it didn’t happen before Thanksgiving and cyber Monday.  We should have it here shortly. I want all to be positive and feel good about that. I don’t want you guys complaining about anything.

It is what it is. We are here at the end standing up ready to go within for the numbers. I will let you know when I get the numbers.  Check those two sites and I will post couple sites on line. It will go viral quickly. In 10 to 15 minutes it will go viral.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

14 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

When they call the dates & rates & it doesn't come, they blame Cabal arrests as the reason why it stopped.

Luigi says...Just saying. There's some useful info here & some crap thrown into the mix.

IMO- If any portion of what's presented is untrue...it makes all a lie. While it's sometimes fun to read "guru" constipation....remind yourself these are just folks behind a computer keyboard who for the most part are looking for attention. And they are no more informed than you or I.

Side note: I saw Frank's Blue Couch for sale on Ebay...beware it has a LARGE brown stain from years of spewin shiite

12 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says..

Eeeee...this guy pours it on thick.

28 Nov 2017  Bruce: 

Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight.  Let’s talk about why I am excited about the blessing coming through for us here. I am going to say very shortly.

We got some really good stuff today. The new rate for the Iraqi dinar, which I understand what it is now, maybe they will put that in tomorrow. The speech was televised on all the jumbo tron screens in Iraq.  Very positive thing to happen.

What else has happened with Iraqi’s CBI? They have put in their new Swift Codes. You say what is that Swift? I thought they changed it to the Cips System. The Cips System sort of superseded the Swift System.  The Swift System was sort of integrated into the Cips System.  What I am telling you is Iraq’s new Swift Codes are in place and they are ready to do wires in CBI starting tonight. There you have it. I would say Iraq is ready to go. They are ready.

I believe the GCR release has started and there is a lot of evidence for some of these things, but you and I as part of the Internet Group are waiting for the toll free number to come to me and be put out so you can set appointments and have a defining moment as you exchange and redeem your Zim.

All I can say we are at a defining moment.  I believe in our wait for this blessing.  I really believe that based on all the Intel which most of it I told you tonight.  It is very important.  It is very crucial and we are understanding it is a go very shortly. Just believe for that and continue to have faith for it.

I know it didn’t happen before Thanksgiving and cyber Monday.  We should have it here shortly. I want all to be positive and feel good about that. I don’t want you guys complaining about anything.

It is what it is. We are here at the end standing up ready to go within for the numbers. I will let you know when I get the numbers.  Check those two sites and I will post couple sites on line. It will go viral quickly. In 10 to 15 minutes it will go viral.

This same Shiite has been regurgitated over a 1,000 times over the years by many different dung salesmen

18 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

I even looked into the eyes of a courier wearing a black suit and black tie, with a white ear piece, parked in a Black Suburban not three hundred yards from my house yesterday who was clearly there for me! ITS NOT OKAY!!! WE'RE RUNNING A PSYOPS ON OURSELVES!!*** STOP ACTING LIKE ITS OKAY TO WAIT ANOTHER SECOND. ITS NOW! IT'S SO CLOSE I HAD MY EYES ON THE DELIVERY!!

Just when I though Luigi couldn't bring anything more outrageous than his other posts. :lol:

Looks like.. | SOMEBODY'S BEEN METHING AROUND | image tagged in memes,ugly twins | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 11/28/2017 at 5:55 PM, Luigi1 said:

Just curious, have you listened to a guy named Beny yet? I would like you to review him for us.

1 hour ago, newbieDA said:

Just curious, have you listened to a guy named Beny yet? I would like you to review him for us.

Benny Fagney  is full of useful information & educated on economics, currencies, investments & global politics. He knows his stuff.

Any Guru is only worth the credibility of their intel source providers. So take Benny's sources with a grain of salt.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2