Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Transfer from Warka to anyone else!

hawaii50hawk

I have not had any problem in correspondence with Warka Bank .   The last time I requested a new  account  password  it only took two days.  

The interest is still being paid .

If you just have a couple hundred dollars in Warka Bank  they are like any bank in the US they do not take you serious.

I have considerably more than $5000 with them and have no problem with Wark Bank.

12 hours ago, OMEGA3 said:

I have not had any problem in correspondence with Warka Bank .   The last time I requested a new  account  password  it only took two days.  

If you just have a couple hundred dollars in Warka Bank  they are like any bank in the US they do not take you serious.

I have considerably more than $5000 with them and have no problem with Wark Bank.

When was your last communication..i know someone who has been trying for days.. He is somwhat concerned 

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/12/2017 at 7:24 AM, OMEGA3 said:

I know someone who has money in Warka (how much I'm not Privy to.) And their emails keep bouncing back. Do you have a new email address I cAn pass on to them. Thanks..

Edited by NoviceInvestor

No idea why my posts from start of Dec are still hidden,,, I got my password renewed on 14 Dec after more than a month of emails. Response from warka informaing me of renewal came from e-bank.ms@warka-bank-iq.com  & mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com  I know there used to be a problem from some email services but can't remember which ones. Mine is a hotmail account

Hope this helps

Posted December 3 · Hidden

I too have a lot more than $5k usd and have had problems getting email responses for about 2 years now. Sometimes pw will be renewed right away, other times it takes forever...like now, been trying for almost a month to get it renewed. And if the email is a question about services I never get a response.

I hope they open for business again....

Edited by NMP2017

13 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Did you try to transfer money.

I've tried to transfer money, buy cd's and just get warka to change from iqd to usd. Never got any response regarding these services. With my last password renewal requests I asked for info regarding when these services and credit/debits cards will be available again but got no answer to the questions. Other than renew my password the only thing warka has done to my account was to take money when they did an audit in 2016.

I have read on this site that people have transfered stocks that were in their name to another iraqi broker. Beleive it was in the ISX forum.

Edited by NMP2017

• 3 weeks later...