Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
yota691

Turkey waiting for tons of Iraqi gold

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Floridian said:

 If they are making 50 tons of jewelry from their 90 tons of gold, they are either crazy or they have discovered a lot more gold. 

 

He explained that if Baghdad was able to apply the same system of jewelry located in Erbil within 15 days, will then transfer tonnes of crude gold to be manufactured in Turkey"

 

They are talking about 'crude gold'.....so i assume it must be mined.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://raregoldnuggets.com/?p=1709......Gold in Iraq : A promising future for mining ......

Recent Gold Discoveries in Iraq

Recent discoveries have indicated enormous deposits of gold in the eastern Baghdad region as well as in the Western desert and Kurdistan areas. Mining operations are already in progress in Aldajh area. At other locations such as Fudhaliyah and Obeidi, exploration for gold was reportedly being conducted some time ago....... Someone posted an article about 5 years ago of so much gold being found in One city it poisoned the water supply by packing water pipes as long as 17 feet with gold dust . They had to move the children and elderly

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

http://raregoldnuggets.com/?p=1709......Gold in Iraq : A promising future for mining ......

Recent Gold Discoveries in Iraq

Recent discoveries have indicated enormous deposits of gold in the eastern Baghdad region as well as in the Western desert and Kurdistan areas. Mining operations are already in progress in Aldajh area. At other locations such as Fudhaliyah and Obeidi, exploration for gold was reportedly being conducted some time ago....... Someone posted an article about 5 years ago of so much gold being found in One city it poisoned the water supply by packing water pipes as long as 17 feet with gold dust . They had to move the children and elderly

 

There u go....

:twothumbs:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

http://raregoldnuggets.com/?p=1709......Gold in Iraq : A promising future for mining ......

Recent Gold Discoveries in Iraq

Recent discoveries have indicated enormous deposits of gold in the eastern Baghdad region as well as in the Western desert and Kurdistan areas. Mining operations are already in progress in Aldajh area. At other locations such as Fudhaliyah and Obeidi, exploration for gold was reportedly being conducted some time ago....... Someone posted an article about 5 years ago of so much gold being found in One city it poisoned the water supply by packing water pipes as long as 17 feet with gold dust . They had to move the children and elderly

 

I remember that news article BSL , it was in sadar city a suburb of baghdad ,what's even worse i think i know more about Iraq's history than my own country ... shaking head slowly 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, yota691 said:

this gold will be brought to Turkey for manufacture and will be returned to Turkey. Export to Iraq ".

re-read this ,  the  gold will be missing some how !  :lol:   

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oil contracts . Gas contracts . Is it fair to say massive Foreign Investment for infrastructure? Re Collection Of Massive stolen wealth . The return of other monies . Wealth from gold and mineral mining. Wealth from agriculture sales returning and much more . It looks like a Tsunami Of Money is about to Flow back into Iraq ......? ......:pirateship:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Oil contracts . Gas contracts . Is it fair to say massive Foreign Investment for infrastructure? Re Collection Of Massive stolen wealth . The return of other monies . Wealth from gold and mineral mining. Wealth from agriculture sales returning and much more . It looks like a Tsunami Of Money is about to Flow back into Iraq ......? ......:pirateship:

 

Im up for that, as long as the tsunami continues to my bank accounts.

 

 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, blueskyline said:

http://raregoldnuggets.com/?p=1709......Gold in Iraq : A promising future for mining ......

Recent Gold Discoveries in Iraq

Recent discoveries have indicated enormous deposits of gold in the eastern Baghdad region as well as in the Western desert and Kurdistan areas. Mining operations are already in progress in Aldajh area. At other locations such as Fudhaliyah and Obeidi, exploration for gold was reportedly being conducted some time ago....... Someone posted an article about 5 years ago of so much gold being found in One city it poisoned the water supply by packing water pipes as long as 17 feet with gold dust . They had to move the children and elderly

 

Thanks, Blueskyline.  This is what I was hoping for, rather than using more than half their gold reserves to make jewelry.  :)

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, zul said:

 

He explained that if Baghdad was able to apply the same system of jewelry located in Erbil within 15 days, will then transfer tonnes of crude gold to be manufactured in Turkey"

 

They are talking about 'crude gold'.....so i assume it must be mined.

 

 

Yes, it would be the ore produced from the mines. That would have to be processed to obtain the pure gold. And you would have to ask a geologist to find out what kind of percentage of pure gold that would come out of all that rock. I would think that a metric ton of pure gold  would be a lot to come out of that rock. Could be wrong, but that is still a lot of money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
3948.jpg
 
  

Economy News _ Baghdad

The head of the Association of Jewelery Exporters in Turkey, Ayhan Konar, on Tuesday, the existence of about 50 tons of gold in Iraq is not busy, indicating that his country aspires to reach a solution with Baghdad to transfer these quantities to Turkey for reformulation.

Konar said in an interview with the agency "Anatolia" Turkish and seen by "economy News", "There are tons of raw gold not busy in Iraq," noting that "if the Baghdad government dealt with Turkey system that was dealing with Erbil, to bring us large quantities Of the gold found there to be drafted here and re-exported to it. "

"If we can reach a solution with Baghdad on this matter, the Turkish jewelry market will receive tons of gold, and our exports of this metal will increase significantly," he said, adding that "there are between 40 to 50 tons of gold in Iraq."

"The poor political situation in Iraq has greatly affected the gold market and its exports in Turkey," Konar said. "When we exported the processed gold to Erbil, this product was also going to southern Iraq and the capital Baghdad."

 

Views 11   Date Added 28/11/2017

 
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2017 at 8:51 AM, newbieDA said:

Did not know that yota or ever even hear that before, ty!

I must say that I was referring to Oil not gold from the article...

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2017 at 5:10 PM, boosterbglee said:

NOPE.......I WILL BE A CLOUD OF DUST, LOOKING AT IRAQ IN MY REARVIEW MIRROR!  :pirateship:

 

Dinarvets after RV!

 

:pirateship::pirateship::pirateship::pirateship::pirateship::pirateship::pirateship::pirateship::pirateship:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.