Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DinarThug

3 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Delete 3 zero's from exchange rate: 0,0008645 after deleting 3 zeros = $0,86 + accumulated inflation  $1:1-1.17

Go CBI - Go new monetary policy - Go RV - Go 2018

Ya - What The Guy Talking In His Sleep Said ! :o 

av-36927.jpg

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Ya - What The Guy Talking In His Sleep Said ! :o 

av-36927.jpg

:D  :D  :D 

Thanks DT👍🏻😄

41 minutes ago, southbeach said:

Right on the money.

I hope I'm right🎯💰💰💰😀

6 minutes ago, DF#1 said:

I like the way you think LB..... go RV

Thanks ,

Thanks brother @Wiljor

Go RV

Go purchasing power

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Opportunities are coming

Author: Yasser Metwally

23/7/2017 12:00 AM

Economists, businessmen and businessmen consider that the next phase of the richest investment opportunities that the international companies are looking for in relation to the construction and reconstruction of 
Iraq 
is the same, but it is natural that the requirements of achieving this goal requires large sums of money to absorb its implementation. Because it has huge money, modern technology and the required interest, but there are challenges and outstanding effects that hinder the entry of these companies with large sums of money. What is required for this 
challenge? 
That Iraq's need for funds is greater than we imagine to cover the reconstruction and reconstruction due to the infrastructure suffered from the total destruction and strategic projects of disruption and decline. 
Therefore, the Iraqi banking sector in general has rich opportunities to contribute to the implementation of these projects in various ways through funding, partnership or 
direct implementation . 
But since the capital of private banks is weak compared to the requirements of financing construction and reconstruction, what is the solution to this 
challenge? 
In a press interview with the banking expert Faisal Al-Hims, I asked him about his evaluation of banking performance. He said: "Let's evaluate now. Let the question be what is required of the banking sector in the next stage  
." 
Said: The right way for banks to provide the requirements of the next phase is the integration of banking to raise the amount of funds capable of meeting the requirements of the 
executing companies . 
And should be aware of the banks to the seriousness of dependence on the only product is the currency window, which may end its mission in the next stage, what will private banks do 
then? 
Then it is now necessary to think about looking for a profitable and successful investment that can not be achieved without 
banking integration . 
Added to the opinion of the banking expert why fear of banking integration, they noted that the major Gulf banks are merged to raise their capital to meet the challenges 
and risks. 
What is needed is to leave the bureaucratic view of dealing with banking and to turn to the real interest embodied in good governance and rewarding partnership. This 
is the advice of the experts in order to promote the banking sector again with the clear letters of correspondent banks to the requirements of attracting money and companies.

I personally would be eternally grateful for an opportunity to finally cash in! Come on Iraq, YOU CAN DO IT !!!!

giphy.gif 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, NextYear said:

I was excited at first until 

Jesus Christ not another study.  How many studies do you guys need to to. It's do or do not there is no study.

I hate to say this, buut . . . They had a " study " to " study " the findings of how many " studies " it would take to complete the necessary " studies " initially slated for this particular " study "  :facepalm:

It's sadly, how They Roll. Exhausting, ain't it . . . ^_^

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DinarThug said:

to restore the real value of the Iraqi dinar to remain master of currencies at the level of local trading

' to restore the real value' of the Iraqi dinar.

This is why we are all here, waiting for them to restore the real value. Even their economic expert seem to think that dinar is not at their real value.......yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

6 hours ago, zul said:

' to restore the real value' of the Iraqi dinar.

This is why we are all here, waiting for them to restore the real value. Even their economic expert seem to think that dinar is not at their real value.......yet.

Exactly....restore real value.  Now, the million dollar question is WHEN??????

• Like 1

Just now, Gypsygirl11 said:

Your icons sum it up,  lol   :jester:  I feel ya.

Lets focus on this one   :moneybag:and this one    :cheesehead:   and this one   :mexican:

this says it best hehe

On 11/21/2017 at 12:14 PM, 10 YEARS LATER said:

There's a cynical, wise azz comment in here: I just at the moment can't find it in my Arsenal of Snappy Comebacks yet. 

I'll be back.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Thanks Thug! I feel we gotta be getting to the finish line... chapter 7 with Iraq/Kuwait gas deal, ISIS defeated, MasterCard, salaries being paid, so much good happening in such a short period of time! This baby is about to pop! 

You need to add the 2016 SBA with the IMF to the list. Once completed it will pop like a big red and white pimple on the tip of your nose!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Your icons sum it up,  lol   :jester:  I feel ya.

Lets focus on this one   :moneybag:and this one    :cheesehead:   and this one   :mexican:

The one good think about getting up to date on our investment and sorta not caring about WHEN is that I do get to dream. We all know pretty much know what needs to be done and are just waiting, which does drive us crazy all the time (that is when I take my breaks).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3