Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's official!! I HATE DONALD TRUMP!!

38 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

WWJD.....2.0  ;)

GO RV, then BV

If you think someone expressing their disapproval of your extreme hatred of Everything Trump means that person is not acting like a Christian then you don't know the same Jesus that I do. Your loathing hypocrisy is only surpassed by your multiple screen names. Grow up. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If you think someone expressing their disapproval of your extreme hatred of Everything Trump means that person is not acting like a Christian then you don't know the same Jesus that I do. Your loathing hypocrisy is only surpassed by your multiple screen names. Grow up. 

By all means, please share those alleged screen names you're accusing me of having, then have a moderator investigate your accusations.  I will wait patiently for the verdict.  And before you climb on your high horse and complain about my very existence because I'm not VIP, please update yourself on the other long time members on this site that also enjoy the free access.  Try and get me banned because of my political views as a non-paying member, yet let the others slide because they don't rub you the wrong way....and I'm being hypocritical, that's funny.  As to your hate accusation, I hate nobody, certainly not you.....there's enough of that being perpetrated by the personal attacks that always seem to arise these days.

You could have just laughed at Yota's thread and went on your way, yet you chose to drag me into it......You know, you must be right, I obviously don't know the same Jesus as you if HE thinks that's okay.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

By all means, please share those alleged screen names you're accusing me of having, then have a moderator investigate your accusations.  I will wait patiently for the verdict.  And before you climb on your high horse and complain about my very existence because I'm not VIP, please update yourself on the other long time members on this site that also enjoy the free access.  Try and get me banned because of my political views as a non-paying member, yet let the others slide because they don't rub you the wrong way....and I'm being hypocritical, that's funny.  As to your hate accusation, I hate nobody, certainly not you.....there's enough of that being perpetrated by the personal attacks that always seem to arise these days.

You could have just laughed at Yota's thread and went on your way, yet you chose to drag me into it......You know, you must be right, I obviously don't know the same Jesus as you if HE thinks that's okay.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

My dragging you into this thread was a joke, even Master Yota got it. As for wanting to get you banned, I could care less about that and your petty little hateful comments about Trump. I've chosen to spend most of my time in VIP with more pressing issues. Have a nice day :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My dragging you into this thread was a joke, even Master Yota got it. As for wanting to get you banned, I could care less about that and your petty little hateful comments about Trump. I've chosen to spend most of my time in VIP with more pressing issues. Have a nice day :tiphat:

You have a nice day as well......When you care to elaborate on the unfounded "multiple screen names" accusation you leveled against me, come on back.  <_<

GO RV, then BV  

• Upvote 1