Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
pokerplayer

Members that are M.I.A.

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, PeaceSign said:

 

ugh dang it shabs, you didn't mention me?! wtf, your arch nimesis (sp)... for shame! check out the avatar its the gargoyle just like all past profile pics of mine, because in my head the gargoyle is so disturbed looking that it wards of evil...anyways this is brandy...whats up...I don't care what that one yayhoo said about you...its nothing but love here. like I don't get why people don't appreciate those who question them, isn't that what we want? cuz in order to not have holes in your argument (thoughts) you gotta have those who are going to question it man. "the dude abides"

 

and VACCINES ARE NEUROTOXINS and if ThaiExpat is missing then that is sad news and Dog54 it has been a while and john john (I think that was his name) he like handing my my yass too :) but he started to come around with that whole OPPT thing...I do remember that!!

 

Hey Brandy, you over educated Air Force flat lander, how you been?  I missed you.  You come on here and engage hard and then all of the sudden...Poof...you're gone.  What's that about?  Squirrel!?  :lol:  Hope all is well in your world, flat or ball.  Now if you disappear again and come back with the name, Sybil....I'm going to get concerned.  ;)

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Hey Brandy, you over educated Air Force flat lander, how you been?  I missed you.  You come on here and engage hard and then all of the sudden...Poof...you're gone.  What's that about?  Squirrel!?  :lol:  Hope all is well in your world, flat or ball.  Now if you disappear again and come back with the name, Sybil....I'm going to get concerned.  ;)

 

GO RV, then BV

 

 

LOL, on rare occasions you make me laugh Shabs. This is one of those times.

 

  Thxs, pp

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/6/2018 at 4:27 PM, SnowGlobe7 said:

I appreciate all the emails and text messages, you know who you are. I had hoped to pop in and find no one because we have had an RV, I could sure use one! more importantly, my family could use some prayers. 

 

Too painful to discuss at this time. Thank you everyone. 

Still on my heart and in my prayers dear kitty...miss you and your big heart!  I know life throws a lot of challenges at us...but today (Easter) is a day of reminder...that. miracles do happen, and God can do the impossible sweet sister!  Never give up hope, and remember you have a bunch of crazy Dinar investors standing in your corner (some are even kneelin’), but all have one thing in common...we luv you dear and we all come running when there is need!!! :blush:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Notice that the gals are MIA once again. Anyone hear from them yet ? Also never really did see a post about sandfly. Is he still in afganistan ?

 

Cheers, have a great week end all.

 

   pp

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:24 PM, pokerplayer said:

Notice that the gals are MIA once again. Anyone hear from them yet ? Also never really did see a post about sandfly. Is he still in afganistan ?

 

Cheers, have a great week end all.

 

   pp

 

 

sandfly ? Anyone ?

 

  pp

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

 

 

sandfly ? Anyone ?

 

  pp

 

Those gals poked their heads out of their foxhole last week.....must have saw their shadows and went back into hiding for another 6 weeks.  As for sandfly....no news.  ;)

 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Those gals poked their heads out of their foxhole last week.....must have saw their shadows and went back into hiding for another 6 weeks.  As for sandfly....no news.  ;)

 

GO RV, then BV

 

Thxs Shabs

 

  pp

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shabibilicious said:

A bit of an extremist, eh?  Thanks

 

GO RV, then BV

 

Weird, you supplied an answer and got a red one for it ? I still ty for the quick response.

 

   pp

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pokerplayer said:

 

Weird, you supplied an answer and got a red one for it ? I still ty for the quick response.

 

   pp

 

My neg stalker is fully involved right now......very grown up, don't you think?  :D

 

GO RV, then BV 

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought I'd pose the question again as I am curious about a few missing members.

Anyone heard from Dog56, sandfly, the machine, snowglobe, cmnder zoe, and of course I see the gals are missing once again...  lol   just to name a few.

 

pp

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Thought I'd pose the question again as I am curious about a few missing members.

Anyone heard from Dog56, sandfly, the machine, snowglobe, cmnder zoe, and of course I see the gals are missing once again...  lol   just to name a few.

 

pp

 

Oooopppps Cmnder Zoe = Razar

 

  pp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Thought I'd pose the question again as I am curious about a few missing members.

Anyone heard from Dog56, sandfly, the machine, snowglobe, cmnder zoe, and of course I see the gals are missing once again...  lol   just to name a few.

 

pp

 

I'd like to know about all those you mentioned myself....Esp SnowGlobe

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I havent seen some of the more socialist party leaning people lately. Possibly went down to Venezuela to give maduro some support. Uhhhhh, wait they're on block. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just thought I would revisit this thread in case anyone has heard from any of our missing friends. These were not just lurkers, but major contributors in one way or another. Anyone hear from any of these ? Who else could I have missed ?

 

   pp

 

1- Snowglobe- sent her an email, but have not heard anything back yet.

2- Razor- Same thing sent her an email, but no reply yet

3- sandfly

4- dog57

5- the Machine- sent him an email as well and have not heard back yet

6- Francie26

7- Tennessee Cherokee

8- Seabee- if memory serves me correct, I believe he was very sick awhile back ?

 

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always wonder what happened to Randallin he was a funny guy! seemed to have a lot of knowledge about this investment. If I remember right I think Francie26 was having some financial problems, I hope everything worked out for her. She seemed like a very nice lady! Sand Fly is still missing, I like him too! :salute:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2017 at 4:15 PM, Botzwana said:

I found a post from Sonny1 from 2013.  Most of the members in the 8 page thread have not posted in years.

 

On 11/24/2017 at 7:04 PM, nstoolman1 said:

Why would anybody neg Botzwana for what he posted??   

 

Don’t Worry - Our Blind Superhero Won’t See It Unless His ‘Lookout Man’ Stevie Wonder Tells Him ! :o 

 

:D  :D  :D 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Artitech said:

I always wonder what happened to Randallin he was a funny guy! seemed to have a lot of knowledge about this investment. If I remember right I think Francie26 was having some financial problems, I hope everything worked out for her. She seemed like a very nice lady! Sand Fly is still missing, I like him too! :salute:

I was wondering about Quietlearner too. I think that was his name. He'd been really sick but came back after a while to say he was doing better.  Haven't heard anything since. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was also wondering about navira, been MIA for 7 minutes !!  LOL  :)  and worse yet 6LY410 has been gone 2 hours !  <_<

 

 Call out the craken !!

 

  pp

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Just thought I would revisit this thread in case anyone has heard from any of our missing friends. These were not just lurkers, but major contributors in one way or another. Anyone hear from any of these ? Who else could I have missed ?

 

   pp

 

1- Snowglobe- sent her an email, but have not heard anything back yet.

2- Razor- Same thing sent her an email, but no reply yet

3- sandfly

4- dog57

5- the Machine- sent him an email as well and have not heard back yet

6- Francie26

7- Tennessee Cherokee

8- Seabee- if memory serves me correct, I believe he was very sick awhile back ?

 

 

Dear PP, you ( and also others as well) are doing something really commendable  in reminding us about our DV brothers & sisters....Thank you...It's appreciated

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 11/25/2017 at 12:15 AM, Botzwana said:

I found a post from Sonny1 from 2013.  Most of the members in the 8 page thread have not posted in years.

 

 

Memories......

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.