Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Members that are M.I.A.

pokerplayer

23 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

Yes, PG --- Our own PrettyPattyAngel was a true delight.

We miss her, too.  :(

Just an update on PattyAngel.  I keep in contact with her and her husband as we are involved in a business opportunity together. They are both wonderful, caring people. 

They made it through the Texas flooding - but they are looking at another round of it.  She is taking care of her mother who has an advance case of Alzheimer's. it's to the point that there are days when her mother doesn't remember her name.  I'm sure she could use all of our prayers and good thoughts. She has been off the site because she is so busy and a bit tired of the infighting that was going on when she left.  I'll let her know she is missed and we are praying for her.  

Anyone have a handle on Rayzor?  I've tried emailing her and no response.  Miss her too. She is one of the few here - other than PattyAngel and her husband - that I've met from here.

The other one I wonder/worry about is ThaiExPat.  Last I talked to him he was battling a nasty infection - and he hasn't answered his emails either.  That was almost a year ago. 

I also wonder about PinkPiggy many times.  Still have one of the Pink Piggy Brigade t-shirts. 

BettyBoop - I hope she is doing well. I keep wondering if she ever emigrated to the US like she was pondering.

Nadita is another one who's been gone a long time. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, tankdude said:

Nadita is another one who's been gone a long time. 

I may be misremembering, tankdude.....but I seem to remember Nadita getting into some trouble around these parts, with a post, or a topic or something.  I remember thinking how bizarre it was, because Nadita was always very cordial and helpful in her posts......My apologies in advance if I'm way off and offended anyone.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I may be misremembering, tankdude.....but I seem to remember Nadita getting into some trouble around these parts, with a post, or a topic or something.  I remember thinking how bizarre it was, because Nadita was always very cordial and helpful in her posts......My apologies in advance if I'm way off and offended anyone.  

GO RV, then BV

No - I believe you're right Shabs. If I recall she got involved with the "dark side" and was talking about some type of pre-RV trade in. Prior to that we had some good conversations.

• Upvote 3

I am about to add myself to the M.I.A. as I am sure like so many others the Liberal BS has gone way to far......There are a few that have wasted this forum pumping there liberal crap, their hate and they will never be happy....On other forums they would have been banned by now.....So to save myself the constant personal attacks, attacks towards others, the slander towards members and it appears the Admin really doesn't care.....

Honestly....Who is running the Forum and the rules.......At this point I say Shabs and his counter part B/A and they are taking the forum down.

This is not the place it was a year or so ago and a few people have made it that way.

This has turned into a Read Only forum to me if at that.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Karsten said:

I am about to add myself to the M.I.A. as I am sure like so many others the Liberal BS has gone way to far......There are a few that have wasted this forum pumping there liberal crap, their hate and they will never be happy....On other forums they would have been banned by now.....So to save myself the constant personal attacks, attacks towards others, the slander towards members and it appears the Admin really doesn't care.....

Honestly....Who is running the Forum and the rules.......At this point I say Shabs and his counter part B/A and they are taking the forum down.

This is not the place it was a year or so ago and a few people have made it that way.

Karsten

My guess is that the administration is allowing freedom of speech.  This site has a wonderful tool that allows you to ignore posts from those who ruin your reading experience.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

22 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

22 hours ago, umbertino said:

Thanks for the update on Patty Agel, tankdude...

Well, Nadita got expelled  maybe 2 or 3 years ago or longer....Can't remember exactly

She got caught promoting another site even thou she was warned many times. Then got Banned.

• Upvote 5

Just got e-mail from Snowglobe7.  She said she sure could use some prayers (didn't go into detail, but God knows) and said I could relay the message.  I know many here will join me in praying for her and her family in whatever they are dealing with.  I expect God's supernatural intervention, and we will see her back here with a great testimony.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

3 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Just got e-mail from Snowglobe7.  She said she sure could use some prayers (didn't go into detail, but God knows) and said I could relay the message.  I know many here will join me in praying for her and her family in whatever they are dealing with.  I expect God's supernatural intervention, and we will see her back here with a great testimony.

Thanks for sharing,Shedagal....Prayers out...We do love her and care for her much....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Thanks you Shedagal for sharing with us.. Give Snowglobe our love,prayers and :hug:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 2/23/2018 at 11:05 PM, Karsten said:

Karsten

Been here since March of 2011, also a verified Dinar owner.  I treat every member of this forum with respect, unless they turn ruthlessn on me.....then they might get their indignation pointed back at them.  You're perfectly allowed to have your opinions here, why shouldn't I be allowed the same right?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

I appreciate all the emails and text messages, you know who you are. I had hoped to pop in and find no one because we have had an RV, I could sure use one! more importantly, my family could use some prayers. 

Too painful to discuss at this time. Thank you everyone. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Hey how do I make that work?? There are a couple of posters I would rather not read...

Thanks

B/A

Go to your profile name at the top right and find "ignored users" in the drop down menu. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

I appreciate all the emails and text messages, you know who you are. I had hoped to pop in and find no one because we have had an RV, I could sure use one! more importantly, my family could use some prayers. 

Too painful to discuss at this time. Thank you everyone. 

So good to see you on here, Snow.  Hang in there.  Things are looking good for an RV.  And you know we are praying!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3