Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Members that are M.I.A.

pokerplayer

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Dear PP, you ( and also others as well) are doing something really commendable  in reminding us about our DV brothers & sisters....Thank you...It's appreciated

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Miss my friend DeepDiveSix.  :(

GO RV, then BV

Its good that we get reminded of the friendships we have created over the years. I myself have made many friends, lots who are still active members on this site.

Mind you there is the odd one.................. never mind LOL  :)

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Just thought I would revisit this thread in case anyone has heard from any of our missing friends. These were not just lurkers, but major contributors in one way or another. Anyone hear from any of these ? Who else could I have missed ?

pp

1- Snowglobe- sent her an email, but have not heard anything back yet.

2- Razor- Same thing sent her an email, but no reply yet

3- sandfly

4- dog57

5- the Machine- sent him an email as well and have not heard back yet

6- Francie26

7- Tennessee Cherokee

8- Seabee- if memory serves me correct, I believe he was very sick awhile back ?

Dog57...Was he the Native American ( just like TNCherokee) ? ...Or the one I'm referring to was still another Member? He was a Native American and used to be active here until 2013 / 2014 if I recall correctly ...Then he disappeared all of a sudden.....Very active esp on Politics.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1

On 6/5/2019 at 11:29 AM, umbertino said:

Dog57...Was he the Native American ( just like TNCherokee) ? ...Or the one I'm referring to was still another Member? He was a Native American and used to be active here until 2013 / 2014 if I recall correctly ...Then he disappeared all of a sudden.....Very active esp on Politics.....

Yes, I believe Dog57 was Native American, but as we all know this being the Internet...........

pp

• Upvote 1