Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Members that are M.I.A.

pokerplayer

16 hours ago, PeaceSign said:

ugh dang it shabs, you didn't mention me?! wtf, your arch nimesis (sp)... for shame! check out the avatar its the gargoyle just like all past profile pics of mine, because in my head the gargoyle is so disturbed looking that it wards of evil...anyways this is brandy...whats up...I don't care what that one yayhoo said about you...its nothing but love here. like I don't get why people don't appreciate those who question them, isn't that what we want? cuz in order to not have holes in your argument (thoughts) you gotta have those who are going to question it man. "the dude abides"

and VACCINES ARE NEUROTOXINS and if ThaiExpat is missing then that is sad news and Dog54 it has been a while and john john (I think that was his name) he like handing my my yass too :) but he started to come around with that whole OPPT thing...I do remember that!!

Hey Brandy, you over educated Air Force flat lander, how you been?  I missed you.  You come on here and engage hard and then all of the sudden...Poof...you're gone.  What's that about?  Squirrel!?  :lol:  Hope all is well in your world, flat or ball.  Now if you disappear again and come back with the name, Sybil....I'm going to get concerned.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hey Brandy, you over educated Air Force flat lander, how you been?  I missed you.  You come on here and engage hard and then all of the sudden...Poof...you're gone.  What's that about?  Squirrel!?  :lol:  Hope all is well in your world, flat or ball.  Now if you disappear again and come back with the name, Sybil....I'm going to get concerned.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

LOL, on rare occasions you make me laugh Shabs. This is one of those times.

Thxs, pp

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2018 at 4:27 PM, SnowGlobe7 said:

I appreciate all the emails and text messages, you know who you are. I had hoped to pop in and find no one because we have had an RV, I could sure use one! more importantly, my family could use some prayers. 

Too painful to discuss at this time. Thank you everyone. 

Still on my heart and in my prayers dear kitty...miss you and your big heart!  I know life throws a lot of challenges at us...but today (Easter) is a day of reminder...that. miracles do happen, and God can do the impossible sweet sister!  Never give up hope, and remember you have a bunch of crazy Dinar investors standing in your corner (some are even kneelin’), but all have one thing in common...we luv you dear and we all come running when there is need!!! :blush:

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:24 PM, pokerplayer said:

Notice that the gals are MIA once again. Anyone hear from them yet ? Also never really did see a post about sandfly. Is he still in afganistan ?

Cheers, have a great week end all.

pp

sandfly ? Anyone ?

pp

• Upvote 4

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Thought I'd pose the question again as I am curious about a few missing members.

Anyone heard from Dog56, sandfly, the machine, snowglobe, cmnder zoe, and of course I see the gals are missing once again...  lol   just to name a few.

pp

Oooopppps Cmnder Zoe = Razar

pp

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Thought I'd pose the question again as I am curious about a few missing members.

Anyone heard from Dog56, sandfly, the machine, snowglobe, cmnder zoe, and of course I see the gals are missing once again...  lol   just to name a few.

pp

I'd like to know about all those you mentioned myself....Esp SnowGlobe

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 3

• 3 months later...

Just thought I would revisit this thread in case anyone has heard from any of our missing friends. These were not just lurkers, but major contributors in one way or another. Anyone hear from any of these ? Who else could I have missed ?

pp

1- Snowglobe- sent her an email, but have not heard anything back yet.

2- Razor- Same thing sent her an email, but no reply yet

3- sandfly

4- dog57

5- the Machine- sent him an email as well and have not heard back yet

6- Francie26

7- Tennessee Cherokee

8- Seabee- if memory serves me correct, I believe he was very sick awhile back ?

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

I always wonder what happened to Randallin he was a funny guy! seemed to have a lot of knowledge about this investment. If I remember right I think Francie26 was having some financial problems, I hope everything worked out for her. She seemed like a very nice lady! Sand Fly is still missing, I like him too! :salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/24/2017 at 4:15 PM, Botzwana said:

I found a post from Sonny1 from 2013.  Most of the members in the 8 page thread have not posted in years.

On 11/24/2017 at 7:04 PM, nstoolman1 said:

Why would anybody neg Botzwana for what he posted??   

Don’t Worry - Our Blind Superhero Won’t See It Unless His ‘Lookout Man’ Stevie Wonder Tells Him ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Artitech said:

I always wonder what happened to Randallin he was a funny guy! seemed to have a lot of knowledge about this investment. If I remember right I think Francie26 was having some financial problems, I hope everything worked out for her. She seemed like a very nice lady! Sand Fly is still missing, I like him too! :salute:

I was wondering about Quietlearner too. I think that was his name. He'd been really sick but came back after a while to say he was doing better.  Haven't heard anything since. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Just thought I would revisit this thread in case anyone has heard from any of our missing friends. These were not just lurkers, but major contributors in one way or another. Anyone hear from any of these ? Who else could I have missed ?

pp

1- Snowglobe- sent her an email, but have not heard anything back yet.

2- Razor- Same thing sent her an email, but no reply yet

3- sandfly

4- dog57

5- the Machine- sent him an email as well and have not heard back yet

6- Francie26

7- Tennessee Cherokee

8- Seabee- if memory serves me correct, I believe he was very sick awhile back ?

Dear PP, you ( and also others as well) are doing something really commendable  in reminding us about our DV brothers & sisters....Thank you...It's appreciated

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1