Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 22 November 2017

Adam Montana

12 hours ago, Sandrider said:

Hi Adam.  Want to wish you a belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and all the members and their families.  Although, it is still Thanksgiving and many are enjoying leftovers.  These last two years have been very hard on me and my husband.  He is 81 and a half years old and I will soon be 77.  But, there were many good things to be grateful to God for both years.  Soon we will have to move as the small building we live in is being sold and there is no where we can move to because we can't afford the high rents.  So we do need that RV to happen now because it will be our salvation as it will be for so many too.   We will keep the faith and hope it is very soon so we can help others  in need.  God bless all of you and thanks to Adam and his staff for all the wonderful info and work they do for all of us. 

God will bless you and your brloved with the right home at the right and in the right area...And like you I think it would be wonderful to see an RV in the near furure as it would make my beloved life a lot easier as he too is no spring chicken 🙂

• Upvote 2

Hello Adam, I've followed you on your blog for several years now, and it seems like you've been saying that "the RV is coming soon" for what seems like forever.  I haven't joined your VIP group because I don't really have a need for it other than my Dinar.  I'm not a big investor and don't really see the need.  Can you please explain why the RV has been "coming soon" for the last 7 years?  Thank you!

• Upvote 2

On November 25, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Sandrider said:

Hi Adam.  Want to wish you a belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and all the members and their families.  Although, it is still Thanksgiving and many are enjoying leftovers.  These last two years have been very hard on me and my husband.  He is 81 and a half years old and I will soon be 77.  But, there were many good things to be grateful to God for both years.  Soon we will have to move as the small building we live in is being sold and there is no where we can move to because we can't afford the high rents.  So we do need that RV to happen now because it will be our salvation as it will be for so many too.   We will keep the faith and hope it is very soon so we can help others  in need.  God bless all of you and thanks to Adam and his staff for all the wonderful info and work they do for all of us. 

You have been in our prayers and we will ride this wave to our salvation, our time is near.   

• Upvote 3

On 11/27/2017 at 1:20 PM, marnabelle said:

Hello Adam, I've followed you on your blog for several years now, and it seems like you've been saying that "the RV is coming soon" for what seems like forever.  I haven't joined your VIP group because I don't really have a need for it other than my Dinar.  I'm not a big investor and don't really see the need.  Can you please explain why the RV has been "coming soon" for the last 7 years?  Thank you!

You're right. If it didn't happen right away, it's probably never going to happen.

Might as well sell out!

:rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 8.13.19 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/26/2017 at 2:41 AM, Adam Montana said:

God blesses us how and when the situation or circumstances fit God’s needs. 

Amen!  How blessed we already are, God has allowed us this opportunity, this big blessing that sits before us.  No coincidence that we each became aware of such a thing as the dinar in a war torn county.  What we do with this after the RV will bring God the glory.

• Upvote 5

On 11/27/2017 at 12:20 PM, marnabelle said:

Marnabelle, it wasn’t labeled but Adam's graph he posted was bitcoin, crypto is easy enough to find on the web if you’re wanting to invest in it. 

Edited by idplzr

59 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

It did not RV yet.

While you are waiting for dinar news, you're missing out on other profits. We're talking about it in the VIP section.

:twothumbs:

Sir, no disrespect, im in VIP and use it for crypto, also get just as much info in it be googing the net. In info we members post there is free and as far as we know can be posted in open forum.  We respect your capitalist way of funneling more into it but VIP is not necessary to use Coinbase or any other platform. Members in off topic post section can start threads and green the same info.  As a customer/member understand what is going on. Please understand a majority of your followers are here for the Dinar news and on-site for Dinar discussions you bring. However, many are frustrated over the lack on anything tangible in regards from you lately. When they ask or express concern, the reply has been perceived snarky and belittling l. , The vip was appealing to protect post RV Dinar investment. Many here are reluctant to express concern that the main draw to this site was and is the Dinar, and now they feel unable or reluctant to express concerns because of schoolyard pack tactics against them by part of the group that never misses that chance to pile on customers that express a view. This is meant as no disrespect and the years here are appreciated, but though it may not be intended, there is a growing segment getting frustrated with the lack of Dinar conversation from you who they look up to and look forward to hearing from on a weekly basis.  It is thier hope and the bright spot in the workweek. 

Just a point of reflection no disrespect intended. Let the schoolyard throw the tomatoes 🍅 or rubies now. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, gramms9 said:

Good morning DV family.  I have read so much and understand so little. I am VIP, OSI, OGIT information thread linked">OGIT, but I am not into Bitcoin. I have $100, so where do I go now. Not wanting to loose out but don't know how to jump in. ADAM, I need help please!

This is a computer savvy or hacker thing.

1) https://www.coinbase.com/

2) https://www.shiftpayments.com/card

3) https://www.gdax.com/

my :twocents:

Use #1 to add money and buy. Use #2 to use as ATM card. Use #3 for free transactions with LIMIT orders.

Edited by newbieDA
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, gramms9 said:

Thank you, reread your post and understand better.. thank you

With the way the crypto markets are, I would suggest using https://www.cryptopia.co.nz

Then buying Electroneum to make any new money. Bitcoin is crashing and with high volatility, hitting a bubble.

Edited by newbieDA
Again, my 2 cents.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

idplzr, I think most of us on here have been in this speculation so long that were bored an not excited anymore. Here of lately there hasn't been any earth shattering news coming out of Iraq which makes things even worse. I also can see where people are looking for other investments because they have grown tired of the wait. I'm probably like a lot on here that don't have the extra money to invest in any other speculation at this time so we continue to look for Dinar news. I would suggest to keep reading in the news section because we have some great folks posting the news there.

I hope Adam doesn't change the site name from DinarVets to BitcoinVets...lol

• Haha 4