Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 22 November 2017

Adam Montana

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I was thinking, " MyLadiesDaddy", but I don't know. So we got Lady Grace and Lady Sarah Belle and of course my Beloved Lady Ashley, I'm all open for any ideas from my DV members. What should my new name be? 

Santa Claus 

• Haha 1

I mean this sincerely, I must be missing something since I go to the VIP area and yes it has very good information and I see the value for post RV but it seems that after you read it once there is very little new information.  Can someone point to the location that they go to, to get this ongoing information Adam is talking about.

Thanks

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I was thinking, " MyLadiesDaddy", but I don't know. So we got Lady Grace and Lady Sarah Belle and of course my Beloved Lady Ashley, I'm all open for any ideas from my DV members. What should my new name be? 

Oh come Buddy...just settle it once and for all ...”MyLadiesMan”!!! ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, RV-2-Day said:

I mean this sincerely, I must be missing something since I go to the VIP area and yes it has very good information and I see the value for post RV but it seems that after you read it once there is very little new information.  Can someone point to the location that they go to, to get this ongoing information Adam is talking about.

Thanks

Good morning RV-2-Day,

This question would be better posted in the VIP section.

:tiphat: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, RV-2-Day said:

Thanks

I'm with you RV guy.  Are you going to make this post in the VIP section or should someone else do it?  As in "I"/me.  Everytime I look in VIP it seems like it's been awhile since a new post.  I'm not really complaining, I think I'm just not navigating the section correctly.  Maybe your post will help.

DW

I think our President wannabe (Senor Davis) should get involved with this and represent our interests.  Especially since he's in Canadia and not celebrating today.

Yes, I know I spelled it wrong, but it was not a misspelled word.

DW Out  for TG and dead bird day.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, DinarThug said:

He’s Invested In An Exotic Foreign Currency - How About ‘Sanity Clause’ ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

I gave up on Sanity years ago. :lol:

2 hours ago, davis411 said:

bless you my friend,

enjoy what god has offered you, 

you deserve it

look forward to the picture and good news coming forth

And Bless you and yours too my Brother :praying:

1 hour ago, RodandStaff said:

Oh come Buddy...just settle it once and for all ...”MyLadiesMan”!!! ;)

There was a day, :o:lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

There was a day, :o:lmao:

Hold on right there buddy...to your little ones your 10’ tall and bullet proof, and to your Sweetie your the world...so sorry if I have to correct you (only in love bro)...but this most certainly applies to you today bro...”MyLadiesMan”!!! You are, and always will be “their Man” (although there may be a few years between age 14-20 or so you may doubt that...they will come back around:rolleyes:). Nuff said! ;)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 6:48 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Surrounded by ladies eh? You can call yourself  Outnumbered;) or since your sporting that beard you can be Outnumbeard;)

Edited by idplzr
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Hi Adam.  Want to wish you a belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and all the members and their families.  Although, it is still Thanksgiving and many are enjoying leftovers.  These last two years have been very hard on me and my husband.  He is 81 and a half years old and I will soon be 77.  But, there were many good things to be grateful to God for both years.  Soon we will have to move as the small building we live in is being sold and there is no where we can move to because we can't afford the high rents.  So we do need that RV to happen now because it will be our salvation as it will be for so many too.   We will keep the faith and hope it is very soon so we can help others  in need.  God bless all of you and thanks to Adam and his staff for all the wonderful info and work they do for all of us. 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Sandrider said:

Hi Adam.  Want to wish you a belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and all the members and their families.  Although, it is still Thanksgiving and many are enjoying leftovers.  These last two years have been very hard on me and my husband.  He is 81 and a half years old and I will soon be 77.  But, there were many good things to be grateful to God for both years.  Soon we will have to move as the small building we live in is being sold and there is no where we can move to because we can't afford the high rents.  So we do need that RV to happen now because it will be our salvation as it will be for so many too.   We will keep the faith and hope it is very soon so we can help others  in need.  God bless all of you and thanks to Adam and his staff for all the wonderful info and work they do for all of us. 

I have never prayed for an RV........ever..... as I feel praying for monetary things to god is wrong , but I will say a small prayer for one so you and your husband can spend the rest of your lives worry free.

I wish only the best for you and yours.

pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Sandrider said:

Thank you so much pokerplayer.  I too have never prayed for monetary things but I believe Jesus has His plan for us and whatever it is I know He will never abandon us.  God bless you.

Sandrider,  My prayers for both of you and yes God definitely has a plan for his children and his blessings are coming to fruition.  Keeping the faith and believe in our hearts God will never forsake us.  

GOD Bless Us All!!!

• Upvote 2