Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
yota691

Cabinet session headed by Abadi

Recommended Posts

16:44
Last updated
The time now is 04:50 PM
272
Watch
 
 
BAGHDAD / Al-Ghad Press 
today obtained a document issued by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, addressed to ministries and entities not affiliated with the Ministry and all governorates, on extending the period of exemption of taxpayers from the fines and interest due on their debts.
The document referred to the adoption of the recommendation of the Economic Affairs Committee concerning the extension of the exemption period for taxpayers (individuals, companies and entities) of the fines and interest due on their debts in accordance with articles 45 and 46 of the Income Tax Law No. 132 of 1982, (90) days mentioned in the Council of Ministers Resolution No. 94 of 2017. 
The document states that, contrary to the above, the interest and the fine arising from the principal of the amount due , Provided that such extension is the latter. 
The document called on the authorities to take the necessary measures according to their competence.
 
aaaka-636468795683216994.jpg
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Council of Ministers holds its regular session chaired by Prime Minister Dr. Haider

 

2 1 - November - 2017



The Council of Ministers held its regular session Tuesday, 21 November 2017, chaired by Prime Minister Dr. Haider Abadi. 
The vote on the draft law amending the Companies Law No. 21 of 1997 and vote on the draft law of the first amendment to the law of agricultural quarantine No. 26 of the year 2012.
He directed the Council of Ministers to form a committee to evaluate the strategic projects that can be completed in full next year in order to prioritize the work and not waste money in projects that do not represent the importance of the citizen and the rates of achievement is low. The establishment of the General Company for Air Navigation was voted to ensure efficient national administration to manage the Iraqi airspace and improve the status of workers in this important sector. The council also voted to extinguish the debts of electricity in Haditha district. 


The Council of Ministers receives a report on the damage caused by the earthquake that took place on 11 and 12 November 2017 in the regions of the Kurdistan region and Khanaqin, and directed the necessary measures. The Cabinet also voted on draft Social Welfare Law No. 126 of 1980 and referred it to the House of Representatives. 


21-11-2017012.jpeg



Prime Minister 's Office of Information 
 

2 November 1 , 2017

 

http://pmo.iq/press2017/21-11-201701.htm

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CNN. Broadcasting With A Pitcher Of Cocktails On The News Desk - And Ready To Call In A Relief Pitcher !

 

 

 
Tuesday 21 November 2017 06:53 PM
 
Abadi sets the date of the announcement of the final victory on the "call"
 

irq_905287452_1511279595.jpg&max_width=300
 

BAGHDAD - The Prime Minister of the Armed Forces, General Haider al-Abadi, announced on Tuesday the date of announcing the victory over the organization "Daash", stressing the elimination of the organization militarily.

"In the next short period, the final cleansing of Daash in the western desert of Anbar will be completed," Abadi said at his weekly press conference and followed by Iraq News.

Abadi added that "after the completion of the cleansing will announce the defeat of a final advocate in Iraq," while stressing the need for "the return of displaced families to their areas of residence." Finishe

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abadi declares war on the corrupt and threatens them with "surprises"

Editorial Date: 2017/11/21 20:58 • 11 times read
Abadi declares war on the corrupt and threatens them with
[Ayna-Baghdad] 

Prime Minister Haider Abadi announced his intention to wage war on the corrupt, calling on "activists and citizens to cooperate in uncovering the corrupt."

"The corrupt people have always tried to occupy us with a fight against deceit and lies, but we have remained steadfast and they have failed," Abbadi said at the weekly press conference. "We will deal with the corrupt ones, as we deal with the oppressors and the robbers with two choices, either to hand over their money or lose money. 

He called on "the corrupt to hand over the money they stole, take their lives or lose their lives," threatening them with "surprises." 

"We want accurate information and we call on organizations and young people to disseminate information about the corrupt and expose them on the condition that they are accurate and ask the community and activists to expose corruption and take the first steps in this regard," he said. 

He accused "some political parties to encourage a call to do a terrorist act that leads to a dispute between the political forces," calling on "all forces and citizens to stand ready for intelligence information, which led to the defeat of a sympathetic citizen." 

On the declaration of Iran today, the abolition of the Dahesh said Abadi "to the States to celebrate what they like and thank each country provided support and advice to Iraq in the war on the preacher," calling for "not to rush to victory over the dashing and we still have operations of cleansing and fighting will not declare victory only after the achievement in Anbar And Ninewa areas where the terrorists are present. " 

"We will declare victory soon and citizens have the right to celebrate a day of defeat and we affirm that the military defeat is taking place, but needs to be cleared," he said. 

"We are following up with the US administration, which we consider to be unsuccessful and believe it is part of the conflict within the United States," Abadi said. 

He accused "organizations inside the United States of trying to influence the US administration against Iraq." "We acknowledge the existence of excesses but they are individual, but we do not accept the mistake and investigate it. 

The prime minister called on the Kurds to cooperate fully in order to extend the federal force and respect the constitution and the decision of the Federal Court unconstitutional referendum, stressing "the desire of the government to revitalize the economy in the Kurdistan region and grant salaries to those who deserve it according to law." 

He denied "the existence of a salary reduction and this is a pure lie and warn citizens of these rumors." 

"We need a return to the liberated areas and we do not want to participate in the elections in tents and areas of displacement," he said. 

"The elections will take place on schedule and I call for taking into consideration the receipt of the identity of the voter by the unification of the country and can play a new role that we can correct these mistakes and a new birth for Iraq," he said. 

"The postponement of the elections is not respected and no one has the right to extend the government and parliament to enact a law." 

The prime minister stressed "the need for Iraq to comprehensive economic reform and there is social security for all workers in the public or private sector," revealing "the allocation of the Council of Ministers degrees of 2000 to 2500 military college and are necessary to keep the army vital," pointing out that "the financial budget for 2018 free Of career grades. " 

"We appreciate the position of Mr. Sadr," he said, noting that "there is a difference between independence and belonging to the party, we spent a large part of the quota in the institutions of the state." 

"We are party, but in practice we are independent," he said. "He is committed to all his commitments and the largest bloc. The National Alliance nominated me according to the constitution and I am committed to this constitutional mechanism and I belong to the Islamic Dawa Party. To defend all citizens and hope to see national lists do not shop for belonging, but for the national interest. "
 
  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DT Thanks,  DV,  I love it when the "Plan" unfolds.....Watch how these guilty, corrupt politicians and business people start singing like a "Bird" against Maliki, Barzani's, Talabani''s,  Zebari and others.  Justice is chasing these greedy idiots and justice will be served but personally prefer the return the BILLIONS of dollars stolen then hung by the neck.  Just sayin...😁😁

 

GO JUSTICE!!

Edited by tigergorzow
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Abadi is saying - hand over the money you stole to save your life , or lose your life if you don't hand over the money. 

 

 I would think, under those terms, most would hand over the money and also give up information on others that don't.  I think Maliki should be very scared.  With Abadi's plan, Maliki won't know who will talk and who won't, so he won't be able to "eliminate" them.  There are too many.  I guess he will live out his days in Iran, if they let him leave Iraq.  Hopefully, they can get the money he stole.

 

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

So when's the date?

 

SandFly Has Been Dressed Up Like A Pilgrim And Says ‘Thanks’-Giving ! :o 

 

:D  :D  :D 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I think Abadi is saying - hand over the money you stole to save your life , or lose your life if you don't hand over the money. 

 

 I would think, under those terms, most would hand over the money and also give up information on others that don't.  I think Maliki should be very scared.  With Abadi's plan, Maliki won't know who will talk and who won't, so he won't be able to "eliminate" them.  There are too many.  I guess he will live out his days in Iran, if they let him leave Iraq.  Hopefully, they can get the money he stole.

 

 

Thanks Floridian for your comment. I got the jist of the article, but also found it a little confusing likely due to the translation program used. I believe you summed it up very well. I would also suggest that the GOI and the Anti-corruption forces seize all properties the corrupt of Iraq bought with their I'll gotten gains. Plus all other foreign held assets and bank accounts. Of course keeping properties in foreign lands for embassies if they wish. No sticky fingers yourself administration people.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

 

SandFly Has Been Dressed Up Like A Pilgrim And Says ‘Thanks’-Giving ! :o 

 

:D  :D  :D 

So He's Been Trying To Tell YOU The Date All This  Time OmG Cmon Now DT You shouldve known!

Edited by WaitIsOver
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

So He's Been Trying To Tell YOU The Date All This  Time OmG Cmon Now DT You shouldve known!

 

Ya, But With SandFly - Every Day Is Thanks-Giving ! :o 

 

:D  :D  :D 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abadi renews the commitment of the federal government to pay the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region

11/21/2017 11:07:00 AM276 Number of readings
 

2021112017_1921112017_14552017_yu.png

 

 

 

Khandan -

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi on Tuesday, the commitment of his government to pay the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region. 

"The federal government is committed to paying the salaries of employees in the provinces of the Kurdistan region," Abbadi said during his weekly press conference. "But we have to check the disbursement mechanisms." 

Abadi welcomed, "the decision of the Federal Supreme Court unconstitutionality of the referendum, which took place on September 25, 2017 in the Kurdistan region and the cancellation of the effects and consequences of all the consequences." 

"The authorities in the region to abide by (the decision of the Federal Court) and respect for the Iraqi constitution."

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abadi asserts that he is a courageous assassin Iraqis and warns the corrupt of "playing with fire" 

 

 From 2017-11-21 at 18:17 (Baghdad time)

aaaaaaaasdwqefcwevfr.jpg

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Haider al-Abadi, said Tuesday that whoever fought the organization calling the terrorist on the ground and in the field are the Iraqis themselves, pointing out the absence of any non-Iraqi forces fought on the ground.

"We have been able to liberate our land and cities and end a project that calls on terrorists with heroic Iraqi fighters and there is no non-Iraqi fighter," Abadi said at a weekly conference attended by Mawazin News. "The victory was achieved by the right of reference, every mother, father, sister, son, "He said.

He added that "Iraq has spent a head in Damascus, and this victory also helped the Syrians, and the Iraqis have the credit to help the Syrians to eliminate the preacher," noting that "the end of the cleansing and the celebration of all Iraqis with great victory."

He added that "the restoration of the district of Rawa and began the disinfection operations to remove the effects of the preacher and its remnants in the liberation operations in western Anbar," noting that "the process of returning displaced people are ongoing and work to achieve stability and the restoration of basic services in order to return each displaced to his home on schedule.

Abadi called on all citizens and displaced persons to return to their liberated areas to "participate strongly in the elections," stressing that "postponing the elections is not respectable and does not extend the government and parliament."

He stressed that "maintaining the unity of Iraq is another achievement for all Iraqis, and the decision of the Federal Court to reject the separation and unconstitutionality of the referendum came to strengthen this unity," calling on the Kurds in Kurdistan to "respect the Constitution and the decision of the Federal Supreme Court and cooperation to extend the federal authority in accordance with its powers stipulated in the Constitution "He said.

Abadi demanded that the Peshmerga forces "not to correct their rifles towards their brothers in the security forces of the federal," stressing "put the salaries of regional staff by budget by provinces."

He pointed out that "the new phase is the fight against corruption and corrupt and expose the abusers with public money and bring them to justice," threatening the corrupt "to hand over stolen money or lose it and enter prison."

He stressed that "the fight against corruption is not the responsibility of the government alone, but requires full cooperation in all joints of the state and society," stressing that "to win this battle also."

Abadi continued, "rumors are a failed attempt to confuse the situation and eye on the victories and the occupation of citizens secondary issues," noting that "those who launched false rumors about reducing the salaries of employees, themselves, who spread rumors against the army and they are like a germ."

"There is no international coalition, no Revolutionary Guards, no Hezbollah, but they have experience and advice, as well as Gulf states," he said.

On the decision of the US Congress to include the list of terrorist groups in the list of terrorist groups, Abadi said that "the decisions to criminalize Iraqi factions fought and urged a mistake and we do not allow it," asserting that "this is part of the internal American conflicts."

Abadi expressed his thanks to "the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, for his position," adding that "he who is in the position of responsibility must act as an independent and treat everyone fairly and without prejudice."

"I do not give up on my religious affiliations and I do not ask others to give up their affiliations and I am committed to this and my affiliation to the Islamic Dawa Party, but we are not satisfied with everyone and the wrongdoer," he said.

The Council of Ministers convenes a weekly session of the Council of Ministers to discuss and vote on a number of laws on its agenda.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Editorial Date: 2017/11/21 23:16 • 614 times read
Abadi declares war on the corrupt and threatens them with "surprises" [extended]
[Ayna-Baghdad] 
Prime Minister Haider Abadi, his intention to wage war on the corrupt, "calling" activists and citizens to cooperate in detecting the corrupt. "
Ebadi said in his weekly press conference: We will deal with corrupt Ktaamlna with Daesh and in front of the robbers two options either to hand over their money or lose money , and are languishing in prison and will not feel security , "adding that" corrupt as long as they tried freeing fighting Daesh deceit and lies, but we stayed determined and they failed. " 
He called" corrupt hand over the money they had stolen and handed their lives or lose their lives, "threatening them" surprises ". 
He added Abadi , " We want accurate information and call on organizations and young people to publish information on the corrupt and detection condition to be accurate and ask society activists to expose corruption and we have taken the first steps towards "Our fight against corruption will not be easy and we need cooperation and we will win it."
He accused "some political parties to encourage a call to do a terrorist act that leads to a dispute between the political forces," calling on "all forces and citizens to stand ready for intelligence information, which led to the defeat of a sympathetic citizen." 
On the declaration of Iran today, the abolition of the Dahesh said Abadi "to the States to celebrate what they like and thank each country provided support and advice to Iraq in the war on the preacher," calling for "not to rush to victory over the dashing and we still have operations of cleansing and fighting will not declare victory only after the achievement in Anbar And Ninewa areas where the terrorists are present. " 
"We will declare victory soon and citizens have the right to celebrate a day of defeat and we affirm that the military defeat is taking place, but needs to be cleared," he said.
"We are following up with the US administration, which we consider to be unfortunate and believe it is part of the conflict within the United States," Abadi said, 
accusing "organizations within the United States of attempting to influence the US administration against Iraq." "We recognize the existence of excesses but individual but do not accept the error and achieve it I do not think that the US decision would go." 
the prime minister called " the Kurds to cooperate fully in order to extend federal power and respect for the Constitution and the decision of the Federal Court against the unconstitutional referendum , " stressing that " the government 's desire Ptnchit Alaguetsa In the Kurdistan region and the granting of salaries to those who deserve it in accordance with the law. " 
He denied" the existence of reducing the salaries of this sheer lie and warn citizens of these rumors. "
"We need a return to the liberated areas and we do not want to participate in the elections in tents and areas of displacement," he said. 
"The elections will take place on schedule and I call for taking into consideration the receipt of the identity of the voter by the unification of the country and can play a new role that we can correct these mistakes and a new birth for Iraq," he said. 
"The postponement of the elections is not respected and no one has the right to extend the government and parliament to enact a law." 
The prime minister stressed "Iraq's need for comprehensive economic reform and there is social security for all workers in the public or private sector," revealing "the allocation of the Council of Ministers degrees of 2000 to 2500 military college, which is necessary to keep the army vital," pointing out that "
"We appreciate the position of Mr. Sadr," he said, noting that "there is a difference between independence and belonging to the party, we spent a large part of the quota in the institutions of the state." 
"We are party, but in practice we are independent," he said. "He is committed to all his commitments and the largest bloc. The National Alliance nominated me according to the constitution and I am committed to this constitutional mechanism and I belong to the Islamic Dawa Party. To defend all citizens and hope to see national lists do not shop for belonging, but for the national interest. "
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Editorial Date: 2017/11/21 20:13 • 135 times read
The Council of Ministers establishes a company for air navigation and assigns degrees to the military college [expanded]
[Ayna-Baghdad] 
The Council of Ministers established an air navigation company and assigned degrees to the military college.
"The Cabinet held its regular session Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi, where the Council voted on the allocation of degrees for the military colleges, and voted on the minutes of the Iraqi-Jordanian Joint Committee Under the Diwani Order No. 15 of 2017, was voted on the draft law amending the Companies Law No. 21 of 1997, and vote on the draft law of the first amendment to the law of the agricultural sector No. 26 of 2012. 
The Council of Ministers "to form a committee to evaluate the strategic projects that can be completed in full next year in order to prioritize the work and not wasting money in projects that do not make the citizen and the rates of achievement is low."
"The vote was taken to establish the General Company for Air Navigation to ensure efficient national administration to manage the Iraqi airspace and improve the situation of workers in this important sector. The Council also voted to extinguish the debts of electricity in Haditha district." 
The Cabinet received "a report on the damage caused by the earthquake that occurred on 11 and 12 November 2017 in the regions of Kurdistan and Khankin, and directed the implementation of the necessary procedures on that." 
The Cabinet also voted on draft Social Welfare Law No. 126 of 1980 and referred it to the House of Representatives.
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Abadi asserts that he is a courageous assassin Iraqis and warns the corrupt of "playing with fire" 

 

 From 2017-11-21 at 18:17 (Baghdad time)

aaaaaaaasdwqefcwevfr.jpg

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Haider al-Abadi, said Tuesday that whoever fought the organization calling the terrorist on the ground and in the field are the Iraqis themselves, pointing out the absence of any non-Iraqi forces fought on the ground.

"We have been able to liberate our land and cities and end a project that calls on terrorists with heroic Iraqi fighters and there is no non-Iraqi fighter," Abadi said at a weekly conference attended by Mawazin News. "The victory was achieved by the right of reference, every mother, father, sister, son, "He said.

He added that "Iraq has spent a head in Damascus, and this victory also helped the Syrians, and the Iraqis have the credit to help the Syrians to eliminate the preacher," noting that "the end of the cleansing and the celebration of all Iraqis with great victory."

He added that "the restoration of the district of Rawa and began the disinfection operations to remove the effects of the preacher and its remnants in the liberation operations in western Anbar," noting that "the process of returning displaced people are ongoing and work to achieve stability and the restoration of basic services in order to return each displaced to his home on schedule.

Abadi called on all citizens and displaced persons to return to their liberated areas to "participate strongly in the elections," stressing that "postponing the elections is not respectable and does not extend the government and parliament."

He stressed that "maintaining the unity of Iraq is another achievement for all Iraqis, and the decision of the Federal Court to reject the separation and unconstitutionality of the referendum came to strengthen this unity," calling on the Kurds in Kurdistan to "respect the Constitution and the decision of the Federal Supreme Court and cooperation to extend the federal authority in accordance with its powers stipulated in the Constitution "He said.

Abadi demanded that the Peshmerga forces "not to correct their rifles towards their brothers in the security forces of the federal," stressing "put the salaries of regional staff by budget by provinces."

He pointed out that "the new phase is the fight against corruption and corrupt and expose the abusers with public money and bring them to justice," threatening the corrupt "to hand over stolen money or lose it and enter prison."

He stressed that "the fight against corruption is not the responsibility of the government alone, but requires full cooperation in all joints of the state and society," stressing that "to win this battle also."

Abadi continued, "rumors are a failed attempt to confuse the situation and eye on the victories and the occupation of citizens secondary issues," noting that "those who launched false rumors about reducing the salaries of employees, themselves, who spread rumors against the army and they are like a germ."

"There is no international coalition, no Revolutionary Guards, no Hezbollah, but they have experience and advice, as well as Gulf states," he said.

On the decision of the US Congress to include the list of terrorist groups in the list of terrorist groups, Abadi said that "the decisions to criminalize Iraqi factions fought and urged a mistake and we do not allow it," asserting that "this is part of the internal American conflicts."

Abadi expressed his thanks to "the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, for his position," adding that "he who is in the position of responsibility must act as an independent and treat everyone fairly and without prejudice."

"I do not give up on my religious affiliations and I do not ask others to give up their affiliations and I am committed to this and my affiliation to the Islamic Dawa Party, but we are not satisfied with everyone and the wrongdoer," he said.

The Council of Ministers convenes a weekly session of the Council of Ministers to discuss and vote on a number of laws on its agenda.

:ph34r: Abadi..is..a ninja now?. Hmm. Miss doubtfire in disguise? DT can you weigh in on the situation from CNN. Is it legit or is he a clown?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abadi calls on Iraqi Kurds to comply with all laws

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi assesses recent developments at a weekly press conference held by the Government Palace in Baghdad

22.11.2017 ~ 22.11.2017

Abadi calls on Iraqi Kurds to comply with all laws

 

 Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi announced that he had finished organizing a military terrorist in Iraq.

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said in a weekly press conference that the government had closed the government in Baghdad, saying they had ended an organization calling for a military terrorist in Iraq and freed all the areas they had regained.

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said that operations in the western desert of Anbar against the remnants of a terrorist organization would soon be over.

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said that they would declare a national day if the Sahrawi region was cleared of the cells of a terrorist organization.

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi stressed that those who wage a ground war against a terrorist organization are only Iraqis, pointing out that this war waged by the Iraqis against Da'ash has played an important role in the Syrian victory over the preacher.

The Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the cancellation of the illegal referendum in the Kurdish regional administration in northern Iraq from the Iraqi Federal Court, called on Iraq's Kurds to comply with all laws to establish security and also called them to abandon the trend to collide.

With regard to the general elections, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that the general elections will be held in May next year and there is no postponement on the general elections.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Floridian said:

I think Abadi is saying - hand over the money you stole to save your life , or lose your life if you don't hand over the money. 

 

 I would think, under those terms, most would hand over the money and also give up information on others that don't.  I think Maliki should be very scared.  With Abadi's plan, Maliki won't know who will talk and who won't, so he won't be able to "eliminate" them.  There are too many.  I guess he will live out his days in Iran, if they let him leave Iraq.  Hopefully, they can get the money he stole.

 

 

That is how I am taking it too.  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Tuesday, November 21,

 

Search Bigger
 
 
 
 
 

Baghdad - 
The Information Office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced on Tuesday the vote of the Council of Ministers on draft Social Welfare Law No. 126 of 1980 and referred it to the House of Representatives and the establishment of the General Company for Air Navigation. 

The Office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "The Council of Ministers voted, during its regular session held today, on the draft Social Welfare Law No. 126 of 1980 and referred to the House of Representatives."

 


The statement pointed out that the Council voted to "establish the General Company for Air Navigation to ensure efficient national administration to manage the Iraqi airspace and improve the situation of workers in this important sector." 

"The Council of Ministers, according to the statement," the formation of a committee to evaluate the strategic projects that can be completed in full next year in order to prioritize the work and not wasting money in projects that are not important to the citizen and the rates of achievement is low. " 

It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers held on Tuesday every week a session to discuss the draft laws and developments at various levels of political, economic and social.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.