Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling my dinar

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

No one is twisting your arm to sell. He made an offer and if your not Interested politly say no thank you and keep searching for a buyer.

It's that simple.

pp

1 hour ago, Bumper64 said:

Well said PP :twothumbs:

Thanks for chiming in Bumper64 before I could reply.      Pokerplayer...Thank you. You are absolutely right and I totally deserved that. I totally lost sight and allowed what was really bothering me to come out in my posts which had nothing to do with it.  Have a wonderful holiday and thank you for the gift. It may not be what I want for Christmas but it is exactly what I needed! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On 12/19/2017 at 5:40 PM, colts469 said:

No thanks, if you wanna go 900 let me know, thanks!

Please accept my apology. As I told pp, what was really bothering me had nothing to do with those posts but came out in them unfortunately. I am sorry. If your "turned off" at this point I wouldn't blame you but if you still have your offer of 900 on the table let me know. 

• Upvote 3

If you sell them on ebay you should net about $970 +   You should get about $1150 minus 10 % for ebay and 3 % for paypal. Throw in free shipping at about  $7.50 flat rate priority mail envelope. As long as the post office shows it delivered you are covered. Or ask for signature confirmation for another $2.50. Always let ebay print your shipping label as they give a discount and they can not dispute it went to wrong address.

Good luck

Here is a link to some recent completed auctions.  I would do buy it now only though and not auction format. Put it up and it will sell

This is 250,000 dinar completed auctions. Green means it sold

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=1+million+iqd&LH_Complete=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X250%2C000+iqd.TRS0&_nkw=250%2C000+iqd&_sacat=0

This is 1 million dinar auctions and green means it sold

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=250%2C000+iqd&LH_Complete=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X1+million++iqd.TRS0&_nkw=1+million++iqd&_sacat=0

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1