Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gene Simmons Banned For Life From Fox News

Shabibilicious

If I , a guy, was i the room when Gene flashed those present and said "chicks sue me" I would be the first to sue him for sexual harassment. If what he did was offensive to men and women alike each can sue for sexual harassment. It does not matter that buddies of his have been forced out of Fox, when ya gotta go you gotta go. Ba bye Gene.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

If I , a guy, was i the room when Gene flashed those present and said "chicks sue me" I would be the first to sue him for sexual harassment. If what he did was offensive to men and women alike each can sue for sexual harassment. It does not matter that buddies of his have been forced out of Fox, when ya gotta go you gotta go. Ba bye Gene.

Sources say he was so mad when he left Fox Studios that he was spitting fire.  :o

tumblr_nysfqg3ofc1skmuavo1_500.gif

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like Gene's rock and roll days have carried over into the newsroom...not too smart if you ask me.

I have never understood the fascination with men to treat women with disrespect and like sexual objects. I have learned, especially from my wife, to say the following, "You are right, I am wrong...I am sorry...please forgive me." I guess that is what 25 years of marriage will do to a guy married to a Type-A personality, strong-willed woman.

Indy

• Upvote 5

On 11/18/2017 at 2:04 AM, new york kevin said:

I bumped you up Shabi, plus I gave you a Heart. :twothumbs:

Much appreciated, Kevin...I reciprocated in kind.  I can only assume a KISS fan is upset with my assertion of Gene's antics.  For Fox's own good the culling of the sexual harassment herd needed to continue if they want to have their brand taken seriously and not viewed as hypocritical.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Gonna be honest...and it may get me some rubies too...but I’ve never been a fan of the vulgar side of KISS ( I did like “Beth I Hear you calling”).  So those antics in an adult world...really Gene?...maybe it’s time to grow up before you lose all your money in law suits...just sayin’! :facepalm3:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 3

On 11/18/2017 at 12:19 AM, Indraman said:

Sounds like Gene's rock and roll days have carried over into the newsroom...not too smart if you ask me.

I have never understood the fascination with men to treat women with disrespect and like sexual objects. I have learned, especially from my wife, to say the following, "You are right, I am wrong...I am sorry...please forgive me." I guess that is what 25 years of marriage will do to a guy married to a Type-A personality, strong-willed woman.

Indy

Indy. I notice you didn't have " Yes dear " in your list of things to say. When I say " yes dear " I  still think those words should  elicit a different response. But I love her for the things she puts up with.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 11/18/2017 at 3:19 AM, Indraman said:
17 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Indy. I notice you didn't have " Yes dear " in your list of things to say. When I say " yes dear " I  still think those words should  elicit a different response. But I love her for the things she puts up with.

Indy

Well......imo....you are both good and smart men. Your wives are lucky to have you. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3