Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SINGLEPOINT INC

gregp

• 3 weeks later...

If you are interested in marijuana stocks there is one I've made a lot on. It's BLO.CN , they are developing the breathalyzer for marijuana. It closed today at 2.97, but will go down .10 or .15 tomorrow and then back up probably over 3.00. I bought in Friday at 2.79 and sold today at 2.95 giving me a $3000+ profit for the day. I plan to buy in tomorrow when it drops again, probably 20000 shares, which I will sell again near the close if it goes up enough. It has been doing this up down for some time but I only tried this once before and made considerable on it.

1 hour ago, AU Geezer 11 said:

If you are interested in marijuana stocks there is one I've made a lot on. It's BLO.CN , they are developing the breathalyzer for marijuana. It closed today at 2.97, but will go down .10 or .15 tomorrow and then back up probably over 3.00. I bought in Friday at 2.79 and sold today at 2.95 giving me a $3000+ profit for the day. I plan to buy in tomorrow when it drops again, probably 20000 shares, which I will sell again near the close if it goes up enough. It has been doing this up down for some time but I only tried this once before and made considerable on it.

Awesome. Thanks!

Oh, trust me Geezer, I am following it very closely. After our useless Attorney General Sessions dropped the load of dung on the states that have legalized both recreational & medicinal pot sales. The stock had gone down from $28.88 to the low $26 range, so I sold out and will wait to see how the decision affects the pot market before deciding if I will get back in. And if I do it will be at a lower price and if it goes up then I got out with a sizable profit and I will probably use some of that profit to invest in more crypto.

28 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Oh, trust me Geezer, I am following it very closely. After our useless Attorney General Sessions dropped the load of dung on the states that have legalized both recreational & medicinal pot sales. The stock had gone down from $28.88 to the low $26 range, so I sold out and will wait to see how the decision affects the pot market before deciding if I will get back in. And if I do it will be at a lower price and if it goes up then I got out with a sizable profit and I will probably use some of that profit to invest in more crypto.

When did Sessions do that?

• 1 month later...

SinglePoint Begins Trading on the OTCQB Venture Market

SEATTLE, Feb. 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via OTC PR WIRE -- SinglePoint Inc. (OTCQB:SING) (the “Company”), is pleased to announce it has been approved and is now trading on the OTCQB Venture Market, which requires a higher level of transparency and helps provide increased investor confidence through continued verification of information. Uplisting from the OTC Pink Open Market tier supports with the Company’s goals of increasing acquisition deal flow and having access to institutional investors both directly and through the open market.

“We are extremely pleased to be approved for OTCQB. It is a great step for SinglePoint as we continue to grow and build our footprint. Increased transparency and credibility will help broaden our shareholder base and provide additional exposure to the institutional investor community, ultimately contributing to increasing shareholder value,” states Greg Lambrecht CEO SinglePoint.

SinglePoint will continue to provide audited financials and plans to be fully reporting by filing a Form-10 or S-1 in the near future. The next step towards fully reporting will represent another initiative to further transparency, add credibility and increase exposure to investment banking firms.

NetworkNewsWire Announces Publication on Cryptos Taking Front and Center Amid Market Evolution

NEW YORK, Feb. 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- – via NetworkWire – NetworkNewsWire ("NNW"), a multifaceted financial news and publishing company, today announces the publication of an editorial featuring SinglePoint, Inc. (SING), a client of NNW focused on strengthening its position in the marijuana industry through the acquisition of, or investment in, small to mid-sized cannabis companies.

To view the full publication, titled “Consumers and Merchants Migrate into Cryptocurrencies in Next Market Evolution,” visit: LINK

In mid-January SinglePoint Inc. (SING) announced a collaboration with successful serial entrepreneur Kevin Harrington, who is not only known as the father of the informercial, but as the founder-creator of the As Seen On TV retail industry and an original panel member on the television series SharkTank.

The fact that SinglePoint garnered the attention of Harrington is testament to the company’s increasing brand visibility; its ability to secure a partnership with him is just one example of management’s firm grasp on business development.

SinglePoint has already filmed a television commercial slated for a first-quarter national launch, which showcases Harrington as spokesman for SinglePoint’s crypto-currency division. The SinglePoint campaign plans to air the Harrington spot on major financial news networks, such as CNN, Fox News and others, as well as key web outlets, where Harrington will inform viewers of the advantages of SinglePoint’s payment app mobile wallet.