Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What to expect on the next delete the 3 zero article?

yota691

Good question Yota, although I would be humbled at whatever,  but,  going by Adams thoughts of a .10 cent beginning I am inclined to go with the thought process of our good friend Laid Back. To make a transformation at 1:1 makes the most sense in question of logistics and a more quicker way to de dollarize the country. In reality, the true value currently of the IQD is anyone’s guess at this point., but one thing is certain, with the recent hypothesis and trail run made on the IQD, it has been imo gaining strength behind closed doors.

perhaps hopium on our part of a 1:1 out of the gate value, but a lop is not an option and could throw the whole investment strategy of foreign countries, companies, and individuals out the window. 

Iraq is laying the foundation for a free market economy and major progress is being set in place for a prosperous international comeback, with that being said, we know that the IQD is being forcefully held below its true value and as the days go by we can plainly see Abadi’s agenda unfolding. Let’s hope his team can come to grips with the needs of the nation and put Iraq back to its former glory. 

Go Abadi

Go free market economy 

Go IQD value 1:1

And go moola nova :pirateship:

• Upvote 15

27 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Good question Yota, although I would be humbled at whatever,  but,  going by Adams thoughts of a .10 cent beginning I am inclined to go with the thought process of our good friend Laid Back. To make a transformation at 1:1 makes the most sense in question of logistics and a more quicker way to de dollarize the country. In reality, the true value currently of the IQD is anyone’s guess at this point., but one thing is certain, with the recent hypothesis and trail run made on the IQD, it has been imo gaining strength behind closed doors.

perhaps hopium on our part of a 1:1 out of the gate value, but a lop is not an option and could throw the whole investment strategy of foreign countries, companies, and individuals out the window. 

Iraq is laying the foundation for a free market economy and major progress is being set in place for a prosperous international comeback, with that being said, we know that the IQD is being forcefully held below its true value and as the days go by we can plainly see Abadi’s agenda unfolding. Let’s hope his team can come to grips with the needs of the nation and put Iraq back to its former glory. 

Go Abadi

Go free market economy 

Go IQD value 1:1

And go moola nova :pirateship:

I so agree with yours and Laid Back's beliefs about this! It makes sense if they want the cash off the streets, dollars back on crates to the US or in their Reserves. 

Go FORMER GLORY! 

Go MAKE MY BANK ACCOUNT GLORIOUS! 

Go MAKE IRAQ GREAT AGAIN! 

Go MAKE DV'rs LOOK SMART INFRONT OF THEIR RELATIVES OVER THE HOLIDAYS LOL 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Yota,  Good question but strongly feel the "World" is 100 percent behind Iraq's success and returning to the "World Stage" in a BIG WAY.  BLUF,  At the end of the day it is all about "Countries" reaping the benefits of their ROI.  I clearly agree with my DV friends comments above 1:1 is the easiest transition for the Iraqi citizens and to show other ME countries Iraq is the "New Powerhouse" in the region.   Once PM Abadi announce all of Iraq is liberated from ISIS hang on bc the finale will come soon after IMHO.

GO HCL

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 6

1 to 1 makes the most sense it seems.

My one worry is a possible hit on the dollar at the same time. We've all heard about the mysterious global reset etc. Who knows what the banksters have up their rotten sleeves, but however it all plays out, we need to be mindful -- just as the dinar could rise out of the ashes, our currencies could get kicked in the teeth. This would make our return much different than what we expect with a 1-1 exchange rate.

I hope and pray this doesn't happen but better to be awake and ready than caught in your unawares.

M

• Upvote 3

1. They announce the end to multi currency practice.

2. They announce new notes.

3. Comes out at $1.20 to dollar. 

4. This pulls the USD off the streets. 

5. I tell my boss to  

💋 My :moon-from-car:

:cigar:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Oh, Yeah, Wiljor Brother, and The Best Of Your Thursday To You! :tiphat:

So Eloquently Stated!

And (if I may add)....................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Thanks brother Synopsis,  let’s hope we can start the new year with a new found ending to this crazy ride. Top of the evening to you as well :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

after 12+ years I would need that 1:1 (I think I, ALL OF US deserve it) :eek:.... however all of our, and the GURUS speculation is just that....speculation... we just have to wait until Adams text comes through with the Rate it RVd at and take it from there.... :eat:

• Upvote 4

@yota691So what your thoughts on the next delete the 3 zero article?

I believe there's 3 theories about the 000 articles.

1- Removing the 000's notes from the streets 

2- Delete the 000 from the note.... LOP or RD

3- Delete the 000 from the exchange rate 0,0008645 = $0,86

I believe the CBI is going to delete the zero's from the exchange rate (3) 

$0,86 + accumulated inflation ...$1-1.17

Go CBI

Go $1:1

Thanks yota.!  Do you remember the date of the last ( delete 000 article)?

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

LOL FDWish, I think we all figured that one out my friend. When either one of our Investments pop if you come to Canada, you can drink all the Whiskey you want and I will make sure we have people to ensure we get home OK.     :moon-from-car::rodeo::bananacamel:    :)

pp

Well if you don't remember 

I live in Canada 

just around the corner in Ontario 

• Upvote 2