Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories

yota691

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Tlar is a fellow that a lot of people followed.  He used to post on Kaperoni's board and/or another site board.  It's been so long I'm not quite sure if one or both.  Also,  his quotes were always on "Dinar Guru", so a lot of people followed him in the past.  He now posts on a "private board" that is by invitation only.  I believe Carrello is on that board.  She would know more than I, about Tlar's current proclamations.  😊

Thanks for the info......I am a bit out of the loop on all of this Guru/expert stuff.......I just look at the news and try to draw my own conclusions.........guess I haven't read anyone yet that really has a clue???

JMO......CL

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Thanks for the info......I am a bit out of the loop on all of this Guru/expert stuff.......I just look at the news and try to draw my own conclusions.........guess I haven't read anyone yet that really has a clue???

JMO......CL

Yes, everybody has a guess, but no one really knows.

• Upvote 5

1220174175243733123139.jpg.d9194747cc115ada6f4ae3dbc330929e.jpg

The central bank intends to put "huge" amounts of currency in small groups

The Central Bank Of Iraq announced its intention to Raise large amounts of local currency, with small categories, while continuing to receive the damaged currency from the citizens and replace it with new.

The governor of the bank Ali al-Alaq said in a press statement: "The Central Bank to develop a plan to compensate the market small categories of local currency, as will be next month large quantities of huge ones," noting that "these quantities will meet the need of the local market for those categories of currency."

He added: "The bank continues to receive local currency damaged by citizens and replace them with new currencies," pointing to the existence of a specialized committee to examine the damaged papers to ensure their safety from fraud and manipulation.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/121164/البنك-المركزي-يعتزم-طرح-كميات-هائلة-من-العملة-ذات-الفئات-الصغيرة

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

me too bro..sounds like new lower notes to me..we will see....

6ly410 , do u feel the new lower notes are notes that have not been in circulation to date ? not trying to get u to say anything and sure not trying to hold ur feet to the fire,  just like to understand how others view the articles sometimes i read the articles in tunnel vision ... cheers  

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, justchecking123 said:

He doesn't know what he believes from hour to hour.🤯

I know you just checking,

I'm a believer of revaluation at $1:1

Why?

- easiest way to Dedollarize the country 

- easiest transitition for the Iraqi citizen

- cheaper to rebuilt the country

- real purchasing power

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

12 hours ago, Floridian said:

I just had a thought, which would reverse my long-held 10 cent theory.   I know, I know.  No need to say it.   😂  

However, for everyone's consideration, could this be what's happening? 

They say they are releasing more 250, 500 and 100 notes.  I previously thought it was a misprint and that they really meant the 1,000 notes, not the 100 notes.  But, if it wasn't a misprint and they really meant to say the 100 notes then -

Do you suppose that after this happens, they will drop the 3 zeros (maybe January, 2019) so that -

50,000 becomes 50

25,000 becomes 25

10,000 becomes 10

5,000 becomes 5

1,000 becomes 1

If this is the case and if all of the above should happen,  Iraq will have these bills:

This would make the dinar equal to the dollar.  Oh boy!  I hope I'm right.

If I miscalculated anything, please let me know so I can stop jumping up and down for joy.  Thank you all.

It is my understanding that this scenario puts us back to where we started in this investment... if I purchase a 25k note for $25, then you drop the zeros off 25k note, wouldn’t “25 dinar” note equal to $25... which does not change the value. Not sure if I’m understanding your enthusiasm, but you are correct, 1 dinar will equal to 1 dollar, however this does not increase the purchasing power of the dinar.

I also don’t understand how the rate in country can be different from the actual value outside of Iraq... could someone explain that to me? If the exchange rate outside of Iraq was higher, wouldn’t all the Iraqis choose to exchange elsewhere? 

I am not or trying to be rude, just trying to understand. 

Thank you in advance!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, 4twenty said:

It is my understanding that this scenario puts us back to where we started in this investment... if I purchase a 25k note for $25, then you drop the zeros off 25k note, wouldn’t “25 dinar” note equal to $25... which does not change the value. Not sure if I’m understanding your enthusiasm, but you are correct, 1 dinar will equal to 1 dollar, however this does not increase the purchasing power of the dinar.

I also don’t understand how the rate in country can be different from the actual value outside of Iraq... could someone explain that to me? If the exchange rate outside of Iraq was higher, wouldn’t all the Iraqis choose to exchange elsewhere? 

I am not or trying to be rude, just trying to understand. 

Thank you in advance!

Lots of Theory's. But I think Floridian needs to help himself into the lobster tank. Don't worry lobsters feel no pain I have heard but I think they do 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

"Governor of the Central Bank...the Bank 's plan to modernize the currency in circulation and the deletion of zeros."  "The Central Bank of Iraq announced its intention to raise large amounts of local currency, with small categories, while continuing to receive the damaged currency from the citizens and replace it with new."   
I know the first quote was mentioned before...and the second quote is from the latest news....like i said, maybe this is the start of the taking away large notes

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, navira said:

"Governor of the Central Bank...the Bank 's plan to modernize the currency in circulation and the deletion of zeros."  "The Central Bank of Iraq announced its intention to raise large amounts of local currency, with small categories, while continuing to receive the damaged currency from the citizens and replace it with new."   
I know the first quote was mentioned before...and the second quote is from the latest news....like i said, maybe this is the start of the taking away large notes

Ok, the CBI can step in line with others. Single file, eyyyyyyyyyiiiiioooo in to the pot, next. 

It's the same thing they have been saying for eons. As someone people would say is it smoke and mirrors. It can't be, they have a great economy!

Think positive, don't believe what they say? It's a trick. Ohhhhhhhh HH let's hope so, or uhh I'm not going to tell my friends to have them say, I told you so. It's a scam. Sheez.

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories
  • yota691 locked this topic