Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories

yota691

Chinadawg, the CBI did not set a date as to when the auction will stop but according to the article shared by 6ly410..the objective of the CBI is to stop the auction immediately n proceed to real banking...i guess what they meant by immediately is as soon as the banks start replacing the damaged notes with lower denoms...pump these lower denoms into the market....at this time, we should see the rate of iqd starts to increase in value

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, navira said:

Chinadawg, the CBI did not set a date as to when the auction will stop but according to the article shared by 6ly410..the objective of the CBI is to stop the auction immediately n proceed to real banking...i guess what they meant by immediately is as soon as the banks start replacing the damaged notes with lower denoms...pump these lower denoms into the market....at this time, we should see the rate of iqd starts to increase in value

:twothumbs:... And this could happen at anytime..at any moment.. 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 1

Just now, navira said:

6ly410, this move by CBI is not making them much money...the banks are in the business of making money...this rate will change after what i just mentioned previously

Exactly...... that’s why we are pumped..... we could be hrs away from this Happening....wohhhhh.....

• Upvote 1

That’s why I am pumped about that rate change... after roughly 4 days of talking about banking reform ...and suddenly this rate.. it’s almost like we knew something was brewing... haha gO RV!!

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, navira said:

6ly410, have u keep an eye on xe exchange? It's been jumpy ever since the rate change on CBI...i havent seen that jumpy before...it is like a volcano ready to erupt any moment now

Yes since they moved to 1190 it has been jumpy....yes it all makes sense... we are about to experience something really amazing..., we are lucky to be part of this..GO RVV!!

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 1

Really ?????????????you are going to buy in to this ?????????????what the hell difference does it make,??????????????NONE TO us, stop and think about it ??? Just another excuse being  FED TO THE  Dinarian sheeple , how sad. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, crane said:

Really ?????????????you are going to buy in to this ?????????????what the hell difference does it make,??????????????NONE TO us, stop and think about it ??? Just another excuse being  FED TO THE  Dinarian sheeple , how sad. 

Not here to argue...have a good day 😀

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories
  • yota691 locked this topic