Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories

yota691

2 minutes ago, navira said:

6ly410, it is a possibilty. Let us see what this weekend brings...hope some peoples excitement still there cause iam

So am I nothing has changed that way ... i have all the Screenshots from those articles we been reading... man oh man... good stuff...

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, navira said:

My thinking is...the banks are going to give these citizens the lower notes in place of the bad notes....let us see how the market reacts then

I agree it makes the most sense... financial inclusion collection many 000 notes....no point to give  those back... lol ... it’s getting interesting...:bagofmoney:

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 2

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:01 AM, davis411 said:

I have been in this investment so long I don't want to grin 

my teeth will fall out

Still waiting on this to kick in gear to install a new set.Lost mine six years ago eating a steering wheel in a vehicle accident

• Upvote 1

I’m headed to the store today to buy some  champagne for the refrigerator, along with fresh peaches from the market to cut and feeeze. When this hits I’ll be serving up some delicious Peach Bellinis! I am going to oh so ready, just in case!!! 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

I agree it makes the most sense... financial inclusion collection many 000 notes....no point to give  those back... lol ... it’s getting interesting...:bagofmoney:

I do have a question...what about our 000 notes? Are we ok?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories
  • yota691 locked this topic