Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories

yota691

13 minutes ago, Aryoseno said:

This is the end of periods to replace damage currency , and  imo its part of how CBI educate the iraqi people to Respect Their National Currency because in the near future (soon / next month/ next new goverment) IQD its  gonna be worth something 

Hope so. Kind of feel like we have heard this before. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Aryoseno said:

This is the end of periods to replace damage currency , and  imo its part of how CBI educate the iraqi people to Respect Their National Currency because in the near future (soon / next month/ next new goverment) IQD its  gonna be worth something 

Weather you know it or not you just operated in the spiritual ability called the word of knowledge.  Thank you Holy Spirit through Jesus.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

Time will tell. Like the others stated....I'm done getting excited...sure would be sweet though....mama is wearing thin! God willing something happens this year.

You are not "in faith."  You cannot mix God and unbelief in the same sentence.  Blessed are you though because He is faithful (consistant) and will bring this to pass as written in Rev., chapter 18 so you'll trust Him moreso.  Faith "is" the currency of Heaven.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, southbeach said:

You are not "in faith."  You cannot mix God and unbelief in the same sentence.  Blessed are you though because He is faithful (consistant) and will bring this to pass as written in Rev., chapter 18 so you'll trust Him moreso.  Faith "is" the currency of Heaven.

I'm a realist now a days. lol

Please do not preach to me. I believe in destiny

Edited by Gypsygirl11
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, southbeach said:

I am a Christian but THIS is why people don't like Christians. Don't tell someone they don't have any faith or they need more faith. If she didn't have much to any at all she would have sold all her dinar years ago. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, jmartin1145 said:

I used to believe in destiny until I found out what our own choices bring us to.

I used to believe in Destiny too, then I saw her across the bar dancing for some other guy with a five dollar bill;)

• Haha 14
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories
  • yota691 locked this topic