Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories

yota691

Because the Google translation is a little Arabish I retranslated in Bing.  

Small categories of currency Author: August of the United Nations

24/9/2018 12:00 a.m.

Economists know money as anything that is generally accepted for payment for economic goods or services, or for the re-payment
 Debt. Money is the basic part of human life, especially after the end of the barter, a person can not eat or drink or spend his business except with the availability of money, after this simple explanation we explain in this article the role of the central bank in not offering to small monetary categories (250, 500) new and that's what I hear from most of the great Or when we rent a car or when I get dressed or fed, economic researchers talk about why the central bank did not print small (new) monetary categories and which circle is responsible for the currency?.
Answering this question, I did not defend the central bank and I did not hope anyone on this subject although it is an important and sensitive subject knowing there is a claim that the most important function of the central bank is the issuance of currency, I did not disagree with them at this point and is the first job of the central bank the currency version of the Central is printed The Iraqi currency in the world's best printing presses (Germany) and therefore the issuing department and the cabinets are responsible for issuing and following up this money especially the (small) categories.
 The currency of Class (250) has a lifetime to be reprinted and the Monetary currency Class (500) also has a lifetime to reprint, and the central face replaces the most frequently used (damaged) monetary categories (250, 500) from the public and banks and without commission, this is one of its steps towards achieving bank stability The central bank is successfully doing it.
In addition, he withdraws a large amount of categories (damaged) from the public daily and the issuing and cabinets Department of the central Bank of Iraq withdraws these damaged categories of the public and replace them with new categories, and then Taktbs, perforate and swelling in the sites of the issuing department and then print new categories with Costing. 
The center has a great responsibility and is capable of this task, as it works to follow the reality of the currency, and take into account the movement of small groups and not accept the damage in the simple daily dealings, so the solution came to work to put the required categories. 

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=163548

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

So if a regular Iraq citizen have a 250 note or a 500 note....That mean 250 note is worth 1% of the large 25,000 note...is what we all have...equal out @ 21 USD around their...So you telling me a 250 note is worth .21 cents....500 note worth .42 cents that want buy me a bag of Chip lol....you going to use all your oil (ink) to print all those Notes Hee Hee....That Dog Want Bark....Do the Right thing Iraq Show Us the Real Money Value

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to Small categories of currency
On 9/24/2018 at 1:53 AM, lmb4321 said:

Agree ait......no big news.....we need to seat the GOI first......why they haven't?....... shows

how incompetent this country is....

Shh... you can't say "no big news"... there is something big...no...something YUGE is going to happen later this week.

In the meantime we twiddle our thumbs...tweedle-dee, tweedle-dum.

Edited by Theseus
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/22/2018 at 2:37 PM, Botzwana said:

Navira I am in you guy´s camp now.  Not into the negativity that it will be 5 more years like others.

Botz let me show you how to turn a negative into a positive.

Let's say we have 5 more years to go (this is hypothetical, I am not saying we actually have 5 more years).  We know that this investment started what in 2004? Let's say for argument's sake 2004. Now we take 2018 minus 2004 and we get 14 years some, not all, have been in this investment. We add 5 years to the 14 years that have already passed and we get a total of 19 years in this investment. We divide 14 by 19 and we get 74% (rounded) of this investment has already passed. So we are almost three-quarters of the way through this investment.

Great! Hypothetically, we only have 25% of the total time left to wait until an RV! I would rather wait 25% of the total time than 50% or 75% of the total and anything less is so much better. 

See a negative into a positive illustrated with simple math. Its all about perception.

Edited by Theseus
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Botz let me show you how to turn a negative into a positive.

Let's say we have 5 more years to go (this is hypothetical, I am not saying we actually have 5 more years).  We know that this investment started what in 2004? Let's say for argument's sake 2004. Now we take 2018 minus 2004 and we get 14 years some, not all, have been in this investment. We add 5 years to the 14 years that have already passed and we get a total of 19 years in this investment. We divide 14 by 19 and we get 74% (rounded) of this investment has already passed. So we are almost three-quarters of the way through this investment.

Great! Hypothetically, we only have 25% of the total time left to wait until an RV! I would rather wait 25% of the total time than 50% or 75% of the total and anything less is so much better. 

See a negative into a positive illustrated with simple math. Its all about perception.

FUZZY MATH 😁

• Haha 3

Just now, climber7 said:

FUZZY MATH 😁

Fuzzy mathematics forms a branch of mathematics related to fuzzy set theory and fuzzy logic. It started in 1965 after the publication of Lotfi Asker Zadeh's seminal work Fuzzy sets.[1] A fuzzy subset A of a set X is a function A:X→L, where L is the interval [0,1]. This function is also called a membership function. A membership function is a generalization of a characteristic function or an indicator function of a subset defined for L = {0,1}. More generally, one can use a complete lattice L in a definition of a fuzzy subset A .[2]

The evolution of the fuzzification of mathematical concepts can be broken down into three stages:[3]

1. straightforward fuzzification during the sixties and seventies,
  2. the explosion of the possible choices in the generalization process during the eighties,
  3. the standardization, axiomatization and L-fuzzification in the nineties.

Usually, a fuzzification of mathematical concepts is based on a generalization of these concepts from characteristic functions to membership functions. Let A and B be two fuzzy subsets of X. Intersection A ∩ B and union A ∪ B are defined as follows: (A ∩ B)(x) = min(A(x),B(x)), (A  B)(x) = max(A(x),B(x)) for all x  X. Instead of min and max one can use t-norm and t-conorm, respectively ,[4] for example, min(a,b) can be replaced by multiplication ab. A straightforward fuzzification is usually based on min and max operations because in this case more properties of traditional mathematics can be extended to the fuzzy case.

A very important generalization principle used in fuzzification of algebraic operations is a closure property. Let * be a binary operation on X. The closure property for a fuzzy subset A of X is that for all x,y  X, A(x*y) ≥ min(A(x),A(y)). Let (G,*) be a group and A a fuzzy subset of G. Then A is a fuzzy subgroup of G if for all x,y in G, A(x*y−1) ≥ min(A(x),A(y−1)).

A similar generalization principle is used, for example, for fuzzification of the transitivity property. Let R be a fuzzy relation in X, i.e. R is a fuzzy subset of X×X. Then R is transitive if for all x,y,z in X, R(x,z) ≥ min(R(x,y),R(y,z)).

Nope not Fuzzy math.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Those nutty yahoos could actually start reeling in a lot of these “uncirculated” notes just by jumping the rate up to .10.  Pretty sure there is a boatload of us that would abandon this Iraqi ship in a heartbeat if they would just do something like that!  I do not understand what good it would do these guys if they wait even another year to return to their “former glory. Seems like there has never been more at stake for them to act now.... 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

Those nutty yahoos could actually start reeling in a lot of these “uncirculated” notes just by jumping the rate up to .10.  Pretty sure there is a boatload of us that would abandon this Iraqi ship in a heartbeat if they would just do something like that!  I do not understand what good it would do these guys if they wait even another year to return to their “former glory. Seems like there has never been more at stake for them to act now.... 

Too rght . . . I get the impression they don’t know or care because it’s just too much fun stealing wealth and using this government thing as a smoke screen. 

I don’t know what to think anymore-this is a joke, all of it. They’re so utterly inept and arguing seems to be the only thing they’re really good at. Getting things done just doesn’t seem to matter- to some, yes: but not enough. 

Of course the CBI keeps moving right along.

Just when you think they’ve hit the Wall of Stupid, they crash through it and reveal yet another Wall of Stupid they can’t help but aim straight for.

It must be a real nightmare living like this for the Iraqi folks. They see massive corruption with an iron grip around the the throat of the country and a castrated government.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

• yota691 changed the title to The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories
  • yota691 locked this topic