Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories

yota691

8 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

The RV is a done deal.. not much longer haha

You're remarks should be in the rumors section. I've been in this since 2006. There is no done deal. I'd love it to happen as much as anyone. So are you telling people to quit their jobs?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

9 minutes ago, tn vol said:

So are you telling people to quit their jobs?

When did I say quit your job? We are Talking about the dinar..haha ., but i understand where u coming from.. i keep it quiet.. thank you have a night 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to An economist reveals the bank's printing of large amounts of currency with small categories to replace them with damage
%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9

Information / Special ...

The economic expert Majid al-Suri, on Saturday, the printing of the Central Bank of Iraq large amounts of Iraqi currency with small groups to pump it to the market and eliminate the current crisis and withdraw the damage.

"The Iraqi market is facing a problem in the small currencies of 250, 500 and 100 dinars because of the lack of printing and the large damage and not withdraw."

He added that "the Central Bank has printed large quantities recently of the Iraqi currency with small groups for the purpose of pumping to markets and pull the damage and eliminate the scarcity," noting that "the bank faces two problems in resolving the matter works to resolve the first of the   counting and sorting of currency printed and the second refusal of banks to receive damaged currencies For the purpose of withdrawing from the markets. "

He pointed out that "the bank is working to solve the problem of counting and sorting first and then go to pump and pull the damaged."

The Iraqi market is suffering from a large scarcity in the small currency categories, which affected the economic movement in daily transactions

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 8

Hmmm. . . Now this is a " tuff " issue, huh. The Iraqi market is suffering from a large scarcity in the small currency categories, which affected the economic movement in daily transactions." 

Interesting stuff, this. You know what's coming, don't you ? :moneybag:

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Great article Yota, Thxs for posting it. Kinda makes my day a little bit brighter.

Thks PP Made my day as well..With all the searching going on, this is the kinda of article that we look for...:D..hoping to find a couple more :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 6

38 minutes ago, slb said:

100 ?

Thanks for noticing this, SLB.  

Thinking out loud, could it mean drop 1 zero?  Or maybe 2 zeros?

Whatever they do, I just hope they hurry up!

And Yota, thanks for finding and posting this most important article.

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 2

100 IQD/1190 = $0.08

250 IQD/1190 = $0.21

500 IQD/1190 = $0.42

NO Purchasing power..... Unless the plan is to make it $1:1..... Or..... The small groups are 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 250 and 500 IQD 

Go RV

Go small denominations 

Go $1:1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

100 IQD/1190 = $0.08

250 IQD/1190 = $0.21

500 IQD/1190 = $0.42

NO Purchasing power..... Unless the plan is to make it $1:1..... Or..... The small groups are 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 250 and 500 IQD 

Go RV

Go small denominations 

Exactly, why print a bunch more worthless notes ? Unless.......

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

This is the EXACT reason this lurker will come out from behind (or under) the rock......!!!!!

Thank you Yota for all of your hard work!  I read your stuff all the time and can only imagine how difficult

it must be to find "needles" like this.  You are AMAZING!!! (i guess it's the thrill of the chase for you.)

Just like many of you here... I have been around for soooo...... Long I can't stand the smoke!!!!

The light IS getting brighter!  Thanks again Yota!  

• Upvote 5

53 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

100 IQD/1190 = $0.08

250 IQD/1190 = $0.21

500 IQD/1190 = $0.42

Go RV

Go small denominations 

Since I can't get this jingle out of my head today, I'm sharing it with all of you .................... LOL

We're in the money, we're in the money;
We've got a lot of what it takes to get along!
We're in the money, that sky is sunny,
Old Man Depression you are through, you done us wrong.
We never see a headline about breadlines today.
And when we see the landlord we can look that guy right in the eye
We're in the money, come on, my honey,
Let's lend it, spend it, send it rolling along!
Oh, yes we're in the money, you bet we're in the money,
Let's go we're in the money, Look up the skies are sunny,
Old Man
Oh, yes we're in the money, you bet we're in the money,
Let's go we're in the money, Look up the skies are sunny,
Old Man Depression you are through, you done us wrong.
We never see a headline about breadlines today.
And when we see the landlord we can look that guy right in the eye
We're in the money, come on, my honey,
Let's lend it, spend it, send it rolling along!

I have colored it green for a reason, LOL  :bagofmoney:

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

• yota691 changed the title to The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories
  • yota691 locked this topic