Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 16 November 2017

Adam Montana

Now we’re talking!!!!!! Adam, this is what I think I/we have been waiting for, something to sink our teeth into and begin to prepare for the next stage. I have to say, VIP and OSI has been one of the best investments I have made. Preparation is key and maximizing your returns fundamental in any endeavor, so, with that being said, I can now see where this is going  :eyebrows: and I totally agree with your words today, thanks for a motivating and uplifting post.   :cigar:

Even though it’s just another day in Dinar land, I’m going out to celebrate with my wife tonight and give her a night on the town :undocumented:

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks for your updates. Love being in VIP and would tell all to join and follow up with OSI. :tiphat:

1 hour ago, The Right one said:

Thanks Adam for the update. It is well worth every cent for VIP. Happy to be on this ride with you all. 

1 hour ago, paperboy said:

Sounds very inviting for the VIP members. Guys, if you aren't in VIP, seriously it's worth the money.  Jump in if you at all can do so. You won't regret it, I promise!   

Hi There Adam! 

I Truly agree with all these folks.  If you haven't yet checked out all the good info Adam has here...   about becoming a  VIP....and about OSI......just waiting for you to read...

Well, you're surely going to miss out on something .....I consider a Life Changer! ! !   :)

I am Really Looking Forward to meeting you in person, Adam, and that goes for a lot of you VIPs out there !!!:twothumbs:

Edited by Pepperina
  • Upvote 8

Not to sound redundant but I've already paid for my VIP/OSI/ Corp VIP simply by being a part of it and following just a couple of investment suggestions.... not to be cryptic(crypto) :) It truly is worth it and there are some wonderfully helpful people on the other end of these avatars that are very willing to dig into new ideas and help along the way! So glad to be a part of history in the making on multiple fronts! Go RV.... onward and upward to new investments and leveraging one on top of the other 

• Upvote 5

Everyone has their own investment strategies, goals and interests. Some people just visit Dinar Vets for updates or to read current news. Many have established online friendships and relationships. All of that is just fine. However the reason behind Dinar Vets was originally to keep track of progress and the status of Iraqi Dinar.

Over the years there has been increasing interest in both wealth management and retention. This is where the VIP section grew out of. For a couple of years the Dinar Vets site has been gearing up for the transition into more of an investment site. The OSI section has grown out of the VIP section and has really evolved beyond what anyone could have imagined.

Clearly Adam has been the Visionary, energy, force and financial engine behind this, AND we have grown and attracted numerous members with a broad breadth and depth of expertise. To consult with many of the individuals behind the scenes in the VIP and OSI sections several have hourly rates in excess of what a Platinum/lifetime VIP membership costs.

I am not going into any particulars here, but in a world of 1% return on your money, several of our members are seeing double-digit MONTHLY returns on a variety of investments. These are not all big money investments. Many people dabble in investments of under $25. Several people have turned $25 into $100, and then on towards a thousand. There are brilliant strategies, as well as some well-discussed reasons why you may not want to proceed with certain ideas. For example; when is it a good time to payoff your mortgage, and when do you make more money by having a mortgage?

OSI and VIP may not be for everyone, but everyone I know in their is very pleased with their choice. We are all glad to learn that Adam has finally opted to allocate more time to the paid membership side.

Most of us have come a long way from the $12 IQD promises, to accept that it may be a dime, a dollar, or perhaps a float to something higher. However on the VIP section we aren't waiting anymore. Sure the IQD needs to RV/RI still, but many people are learning about small investments  they can make NOW, and in some cases see double-digit (or more) increases in a single day! Certainly this is not for everyone, and many things require some attention, yet others are very straight forward. Comforting to all is the sense off community and helpfulness there. Questions are asked and answered. I am extremely pleased with the value I receive from both VIP and OSI. :twothumbs:        

• Like 1
  • Upvote 16

24 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

I am extremely pleased with the value I receive from both VIP and OSI. :twothumbs:

DITTO.  The value I've received from the CRYPTO thread alone is over 500% on my investment!  That doesn't even count the future of TFYU which will only exist as result of the contacts, advice and education I've received as a result of my VIP and OSI memberships.  But perhaps the most important of all...the friendships I've gained from being involved in those areas!

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Caye98 said:

Everyone has their own investment strategies, goals and interests. Some people just visit Dinar Vets for updates or to read current news. Many have established online friendships and relationships. All of that is just fine. However the reason behind Dinar Vets was originally to keep track of progress and the status of Iraqi Dinar.

Over the years there has been increasing interest in both wealth management and retention. This is where the VIP section grew out of. For a couple of years the Dinar Vets site has been gearing up for the transition into more of an investment site. The OSI section has grown out of the VIP section and has really evolved beyond what anyone could have imagined.

Clearly Adam has been the Visionary, energy, force and financial engine behind this, AND we have grown and attracted numerous members with a broad breadth and depth of expertise. To consult with many of the individuals behind the scenes in the VIP and OSI sections several have hourly rates in excess of what a Platinum/lifetime VIP membership costs.

I am not going into any particulars here, but in a world of 1% return on your money, several of our members are seeing double-digit MONTHLY returns on a variety of investments. These are not all big money investments. Many people dabble in investments of under $25. Several people have turned $25 into $100, and then on towards a thousand. There are brilliant strategies, as well as some well-discussed reasons why you may not want to proceed with certain ideas. For example; when is it a good time to payoff your mortgage, and when do you make more money by having a mortgage?

OSI and VIP may not be for everyone, but everyone I know in their is very pleased with their choice. We are all glad to learn that Adam has finally opted to allocate more time to the paid membership side.

Most of us have come a long way from the $12 IQD promises, to accept that it may be a dime, a dollar, or perhaps a float to something higher. However on the VIP section we aren't waiting anymore. Sure the IQD needs to RV/RI still, but many people are learning about small investments  they can make NOW, and in some cases see double-digit (or more) increases in a single day! Certainly this is not for everyone, and many things require some attention, yet others are very straight forward. Comforting to all is the sense off community and helpfulness there. Questions are asked and answered. I am extremely pleased with the value I receive from both VIP and OSI. :twothumbs:        

Well said Caye, well said!

Edited by genx4me
  • Upvote 1

I was aware of many of the opportunities discussed in VIP and beyond prior to getting involved in DV.  The wild card for me was the IQD.  I hadn't heard much about that and really no one in the circles I ran with knew much about it.  The site has morphed into much more than the early days.....it really had to with all of the socio/geo/political changes in the past years...

Over the years many topic of investment have been discussed........Reits, Self Storage, Rental apartments.....to name a few........Compound interest and rule 72....

Economic citizenship and second citizenship opportunities

and much more......

and finally many have mention the Cryptocurrency section.....

to name a few.......bitcoin, ethereum, antshares/neo. civic, ripple, maidsafe, monero, electroneum

and of course the exchanges and how to do it all......

Here is a quick, (dated) exchange in a thread that Montana and I shared.......roughly the first of January was when the individual Crypto section was born.......there had been some mention in some previous threads......

Bitcoin recently reached about $7800 USD...........some of the others mentioned had much greater increases.....

================================================

coorslite21

• It's been Enjoyable !
  • coorslite21
  • Platinum VIP
  • platinum-badge-1.gif.32c1bf288be00343319
  • 2,084 posts

On January 15th Bitcoin was at $358.77, and this past week it reached $ 916.79 .  That’s a pretty good return.  Just recently there has been a spike in the price.  I believe this is why.

See yearly chart :        

http://www.coindesk.com/price/

The market cap of all Bitcoin in circulation has expanded to a new all-time high of $14.59 billion, surpassing the previous record high that was set 37-months earlier on December 4, 2013 of $13.9 billion! Although the price of a single Bitcoin still hasn't reached its record high USD price set on the same day of over $1,150 - there are now 33% more Bitcoins in circulation today than on December 4, 2013.

Bitcoin rallied 10.27% in overnight trading to a new three-year high of $908.85 - its largest single-day percentage gain in over 6 months.

The previous Bitcoin halving event that occurred four years earlier caused Bitcoin inflation to instantly decline from 30.17% down to only 14.78%, which ignited a 1,118% rally in the price of Bitcoin! In recent months, the latest Bitcoin halving event has caused Bitcoin inflation to once again make a dramatic decline from 9.18% down to 4.26% while the price of Bitcoin almost tripled.

Be sure no to “chase the highs” on this as so many investors do with other investments like gold and silver. 

I still can’t say I totally get Bitcoin……but I’m learning!  I would suspect Bitcoin is due for a correction……so perhaps the old saying……buy low, sell high…….might be in play.

• Upvote 4

Adam Montana

• Administrator
  • Adam Montana
  • Administrators
  • team_admin.png
  • 14,112 posts

My opinion... it's stable and will continue to see a steady growth going forward. I will not be surprised to see it hit 10k per Coin in the next year.

When I bet on Trump to win the Presidency, I cashed out in bitcoin and I've seen about a 20% increase on top of my winnings. That's kind of a side note... here's what I really like about Bitcoin: It's capped. There is no "Bitcoin Fed" that will make more. It is truly controlled by the market; it's basically GOLD but you can't physically hold it.

It's my opinion that it's been through the tough times and it's just going to get stronger... how much stronger? I don't know But it's getting easier and easier to use and I don't have a problem suggesting everyone put a few bucks into it, at least to get started and figure out how it works.

CAUTION! Bitcoin is SO SAFE that they don't even offer a way to retrieve your password. If you lose it YOU ARE SCREWED! Write it down, put it in a safe, or somewhere else safe... but be sure you do NOT lose it because those bitcoins will be gone :) 

Ironically, since there is a limited amount of bitcoins and no Bitcoin Fed to print more, if you lose your password that will make my bitcoins more valuable :lol: 

Check out https://blockchain.info/ if you're ready to dive in. Enjoy :tiphat: 

Edited December 26, 2016 by Adam Montana 
  • Upvote 4

(Is this where I say “I told you so”?? Or do I have to wait for the actual 10k mark :lol: ok fine I’ll give it a couple months, the year ain’t over yet :) 

in all seriousness though, check out the market cap you spoke of, CL... 15bn!!! The last year has been insane, to say the least. 

And there is more coming. 

Looking forward to the ride.  Hang on, ladies and gents!

:twothumbs: 

• Upvote 5

@Adam Montana 

If the market cap of all cryptos does what it did last year 15b to 205b and counting... 10x.  It will be pushing 1 trillion by the end of 2018.... supposedly after Dec 17, institutional money from Wall Street will be allowed to pour into the space.. 🚀 

Thank you is not enough for your pleasant persistence to join VIP and OSI.... I can't wait to meet you in person and shake your hand, and learn about other investments that we can all share in as a result 

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Upvote 6