Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Colin Kaepernick Gets Citizen Of The Year?

Indraman

Their choice is definitely distasteful.  GQ has no clue whatsoever regarding an loyal, accountable, charitable, honorable citizen. 

This kid is nowhere near what Martin Luther King Jr stood for.  Dr. King stood for unity for all races, not division amongst the people. Not hate against those who protects us from harm. Not those who fought for our freedoms.

GQ, another item to boycott. We need to stop making these ignorant entities rich by wasting money on useless magazines.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, bostonangler said:

This is a ploy to create controversy and sell magazines... The print business is in a death spiral and this won't save them. But it has brought them the desired result of being the subject of conversation...

B/A

We agree, and because of this move by GQ.... I cancelled my subscription today.

There are many other publications (dying publications, as you explained, but publications nonetheless) that I'll happily give my money to.

GQ has been on my short list of "probably drop this one soon" anyway, so I'm actually glad they made it easy for me :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The bleeding hearts of this country are going to be our downfall. Look at what is happening today in our society, and it makes me sick to my stomach! Mass shootings, Man of the year, woman of the year, When are we going to wake up and see that America as we have known it no longer exists. We had better become best friends with China, Russia, and North Korea, because if they wanted to defeat us, I am not sure that the younger population of this country would have the fortitude to stand up and help us older generation to defeat them. God help us from our self's!!

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, prescottcped said:

The bleeding hearts of this country are going to be our downfall. Look at what is happening today in our society, and it makes me sick to my stomach! Mass shootings, Man of the year, woman of the year, When are we going to wake up and see that America as we have known it no longer exists. We had better become best friends with China, Russia, and North Korea, because if they wanted to defeat us, I am not sure that the younger population of this country would have the fortitude to stand up and help us older generation to defeat them. God help us from our self's!!

"God help us from our self's" exactly!  Who knows what or who to believe anymore. Scary times my friends...

• Upvote 1

To me Colin K. is a useless slug.His disgusting attitude and those that disgrace the flag of there nation should be treated as such. It should get to the point were Colin seriously considers a different Uniform ( Blue Vest ) and says Hi, !! Welcome to......... ( insert company name here )

Bloody Loser !!

pp

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

To me Colin K. is a useless slug.His disgusting attitude and those that disgrace the flag of there nation should be treated as such. It should get to the point were Colin seriously considers a different Uniform ( Blue Vest ) and says Hi, !! Welcome to......... ( insert company name here )

Bloody Loser !!

pp

We should send him to the CFL.  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

Jenner, KaperNuck, and add to the list...Obama as recipients of undeserved awards.  Remember O got the Nobel Peace Prize right after becoming President...he hadn’t even had time to use up a roll of toilet paper in the White House yet! Remember one thing...the process of getting a Nobel Peace Prize takes roughly about a year.  So that means that the Freshman Senator from Illinois handn’t had time to do anything yet...let alone be worthy of a Peace Prize!  So it’s clear to me now that these awards are nothing but propaganda to try and sway folks to act favorably towards the recipients!  Not workin’ for me! 

:bs:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2