Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Minister of Kurdistan warns of "disaster" on Hamrin and announce the date of Baghdad's disbursement of salaries for this category

coorslite21

Strong earthquake strikes Iraq

Breaking News image

Magnitude-7.2 earthquake hits Iran-Iraq border region, the US Geological Survey says

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.

You can receive Breaking News on a smartphone or tablet via the BBC News App.You can also follow @BBCBreaking on Twitter to get the latest alerts.

• Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I'll bet it's Iran's nuclear testing that caused it.  They don't usually have earthquakes in Iraq, do they?  What's it going to be next?  It's one thing after another.  Are we ever going to have this RV?  :(

Hi Floridian and The Best Of Your Sunday To You! :tiphat:

Here is a link to a list of Iranian earthquakes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_earthquakes_in_Iran

Although earthquakes are not uncommon for that part of the world, I distrust the Iranian adherence to the 2015 5 + 1 Nuclear Agreement. However, underground nuclear blasts do have a characteristic earthquake signature that the Iranians may be trying to mask their nuclear activities under the guise of a naturally occurring event.

Hope NOT!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TMills6864 said:

Rmc10-- why do you say January?  I try to follow Kim but haven't heard anything in reference to January, direct or indirect.  I'm very interested.

It's just a feeling because a lot of events are leading up to January which is Iraq's fiscal new year... and Kim Clement spoke about Trump becoming president, Sheriff Clark, the stock market hitting over 20,000, and then the earthquake you just spoke about... A LOT of his prophesies came true already. I'may just sitting back, watching, and waiting. :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

It's just a feeling because a lot of events are leading up to January which is Iraq's fiscal new year... and Kim Clement spoke about Trump becoming president, Sheriff Clark, the stock market hitting over 20,000, and then the earthquake you just spoke about... A LOT of his prophesies came true already. I'may just sitting back, watching, and waiting. :)

What did he say about Sheriff Clark? I’ve listened to Kim Clement’s prophecies but don’t remember ever hearing anything about Sheriff Clark. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, climber7 said:

great prophecy but not 'new'

this was a while ago 

They are all going to be old from now he died in 2016.

After suffering from a brain bleed and other medical complications for more than a year, Kim Clement, who was known as a prophet, has died, according to an announcement by his family. He was 60 years old.

4 minutes ago, newbieDA said:

They are all going to be old from now he died in 2016.

After suffering from a brain bleed and other medical complications for more than a year, Kim Clement, who was known as a prophet, has died, according to an announcement by his family. He was 60 years old.

WHAT??!!    I never heard that!   Wow, what a shock....

3 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Each to his/her own. Don't want to get in a debate over the bible and I say this in the most respectful way. I just thought Kim Clements prophesies were relevant to the dinar which is why I posted them is all. 

your ok man, don't worry about it

you stated something, people asked about it, you just backed it up, no problem

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Minister of Kurdistan warns of "disaster" on Hamrin and announce the date of Baghdad's disbursement of salaries for this category