Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

REBUTTAL: VOX Wants Censorship Of "Right-Wing" YouTubers | Louder With Crowder

5 hours ago, umbertino said:

That'd of course be a wrong thing to do as everybody got the full right to voice their opinion....That's the A-B-C of Democracy

Agreed Umber...I will always stand up for the rights of all people to voice their opinions, even if I don't agree with them. Once we head down a path of defining what is acceptable and not acceptable speech, we are in trouble. 

I do, however, understand the rights of a corporate entity do not have to adhere to the same 1A restrictions as the Government. If Google, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook decide to slant their social media platforms to the Left, it is their right to do so. Just don't couch this move in the guise of saying that everything right of the Far-Left is White Supremacist "hate-speech". 

Indy 

• Upvote 3