Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi: I Will Call For A Military End Soon, But The Security Challenge Will Remain !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Abadi’s Walking Around Trying To Find A Signal To Make The Call !

LINK

Abadi: I will call for a military end soon, but the security challenge will remain

17-11-09 الساعة 17:36 (بتوقيت بغداد)
aaaaaaadfwefwefe.jpg
2017-11-09 at 17:36 (Baghdad time)

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that the organization will come to a military end soon, but the challenge of security will remain, during a meeting of the National Cell for the Coordination of intelligence intelligence plans for the post-urging

"The Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi, is a meeting of the National Cell of the Intelligence Coordination Council," a government statement said.

During the meeting, "discuss the work of intelligence agencies and their future plans during the next phase after the elimination of terrorist gangs."

Abadi, who has blessed the great victories of the armed forces on gangs and called on the terrorists to break the thorn of terrorism in Iraq, said that "the preacher will soon end militarily, but the security challenge remains. This requires intensifying the intelligence effort and a well thought out and strategic plan applied on the ground."

"This is what we have done over the past period and we continue with it and with greater efforts," he added.

He pointed out that "the importance of the citizen's role in cooperation with the security system," noting that "the past months have witnessed such cooperation and contributed significantly to the establishment of security and liberalization of areas."

"We need more cooperation in the coming period," he said.

He listened to a detailed explanation of the intelligence work and its results and issued his directives in order to support this effort to provide security to citizens.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

11-9-2017   Newshound Guru chattels   Article:  "Abadi: I will call for a military end soon, but the security challenge will remain"   

".....the security challenge remains"

A question is and remains what level of security is "necessary" to facilitate our event, IMO.  

Obviously, I think, there has been a deterioration of political stability at least in the short term. 

[they will never be totally secure...no country is...

I think once the borders are sealed /protected then we might see something.]  Agreed.

11-9-2017   Newshound Guru chattels   Article:  "Abadi: I will call for a military end soon, but the security challenge will remain"   

".....the security challenge remains"

A question is and remains what level of security is "necessary" to facilitate our event, IMO.  Obviously, I think, there has been a deterioration of political stability at least in the short term.  [they will never be totally secure...no country is...I think once the borders are sealed /protected then we might see something.]  Agreed.

• Like 1

Abadi you tool for evil...in its season all things bloom...vengeance will come and there will be no where to hide says the Lord, all accountable for innocent blood will be held under the judgement of God. The caves and rocks won't save an evil man from his eternal place of brimstone and fire. The great day has come. 

16 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

Abadi you tool for evil...in its season all things bloom...vengeance will come and there will be no where to hide says the Lord, all accountable for innocent blood will be held under the judgement of God. The caves and rocks won't save an evil man from his eternal place of brimstone and fire. The great day has come. 

Are you sure you mean Abadi? Hmm... Abadi a tool for evil.. the one who is tearing the corruption out of Iraq is evil. Hmmmkay.

• Upvote 2

LINK

This is Washington's post-Saddam strategy in Iraq

استراتيجية واشنطن لمرحلة ما بعد داعش في العراق
fsdfdcxreewd-660x330.jpg

9th November, 2017

The US Wall Street Journal revealed on Thursday the features of the US strategy for the post-Saddam era in Iraq and the region.  "The United States will work to strengthen a long-term military presence in Iraq," the report said.

"Washington will urge the Gulf states and NATO to provide a package of financial aid to Iraq to rebuild liberated areas and face the financial crisis, and work to restrict the popular mobilization and integration in part with the Iraqi security forces."

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Theseus said:

Are you sure you mean Abadi? Hmm... Abadi a tool for evil.. the one who is tearing the corruption out of Iraq is evil. Hmmmkay.

Lol ... for generations peoples and nations have been ravaged and raped while asking questions like that. Wait and you will see what a perfect world looks like soon ;] if you don't believe me on this then how will I tell you about the miracle days coming to a city near you.

LINK

Abadi reveals the size of Iraq's losses in its war against the oppressor

%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%83%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-600x337-600x330.jpg 

11th November, 2017

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Saturday that Iraq lost 100 billion Iraqi dinars in its war against Daqash. 

Abadi said during a press conference held during his visit to Karbala after the end of the visit to the quartet and attended by the reporter «Journal News», that "Iraq succeeded in the first three battles to liberate the homeland and the second to preserve the unity of Iraq and face the division," revealing that Iraq suffered material losses amounted to 100 billion Iraqi dinars during his war with a dodger. " 

Abadi called on the security services to be vigilant in order to avoid any escalation by the United States or any other country in the region because Iraq was caught in the flames of terrorism and conflicts while stressing the importance of calm in Lebanon, Egypt and Yemen.

As for the salaries of the popular crowd, the Iraqi prime minister that "salaries are the amount of sacrifices, but some steal the strength of the fighters," recognizing "the existence of defects in the Iraqi political process." 
Abadi thanked the leadership of the operations of the Middle Euphrates and the police of Karbala and the people of the province and the holy shrines for their efforts to make the visit of the forty, "calling for" security institutions to counter the deviant ideology that destroys Iraqi youth.
Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 1