Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The First Time Reveals ... High-Level Government Source: Maliki And His Aides and Prisoners In Prisons Soon To Be Tried And The Reason !

DinarThug

Government circumvention in the law of seizure and confiscation of funds of the former regime

Tuesday, 06 March 2018

Starting with all the people covered by the law (72), who are not included in the third article, which is reserved for their properties and whose names are included in the list of (4354) .. We make it clear that the period of objection to the Ministerial Committee approved by the law ends at the end of March.

Therefore, before we clarify how this happened to all those covered, the Prime Minister's Office reviewed the objection and presented their appeals accompanied by documents during the current month of March exclusively .. The fraud that occurred is in the period of submission of appeals, which was approved by the law one year from the date of the law, in April 2017. .

And the law requires the "Commission of Accountability and Justice" to submit names within ninety days from the date of issuance of the law, no later than July 2017. The malicious fraud carried out by the Accountability Commission that it waited to submit the names covered by Article III of the law until 28 February 2018. Since the law Those covered shall submit their appeals within a period of one year from the date of issuance of the law, ie, they shall end by the end of March.

After all that comes .. I wonder who is the right to confiscate and seize his money Is it the former regime .. The current system .. And knows the distressed and Aldani that Saddam Hussein, may God have mercy on him did not have one meter in No in Iraq and outside and his family .. They and all the figures of the former regime They have only the benefit they have obtained according to the law, and it does not exceed a residential house or an excess piece of land ...

But is it reasonable to compare it to what one personality has in the current system, for example, Ahmed ibn Nuri al-Maliki, who has no government job and returned from Syria after 2003 after working in Bastia and now owns at least three billion dollars .. Bahaa al-Araji and governor of Zamili Muwaffaq al-Rubaie and all the other regime figures who have billions of dollars as a result of their public theft of state funds and the people ...

These are really deserving of seizure and confiscation .. And you have given a certificate of honor and integrity to officials of the former regime .. The men who built a country respected by the whole world .. Blessed are all of them and God reward them good ...

link

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

Today 's joke of Mr. Maliki

Thursday 08 March 2018

Before every election comes out Mr. Maliki to speak without sincerity and logic and seems to balance the shaking in this period and his statements are not lying as usual, but lying and at the same time is a response and echo on some of the statements of his vineyards and opponents. 

Al-Maliki's joke today was that he published through a tweet on his official Twitter account that the Electoral Commission should not allow any party to intervene in its affairs, stressing the obligation to protect the votes of voters from any manipulation. 
With this statement, Maliki wants to deceive the public, who will not be fooled again by the deceit he has unleashed over the last decade when Iraq ruled and destroyed it and destroyed its people. 

Everyone knows that the Electoral Commission has been in Maliki's pocket since 2013 when a new council of commissioners came to power that year. Today, the Electoral Commission is controlled by Maliki through hundreds of employees who work for him, and he and his men meet with them and provide them with orders and instructions. 

But Maliki wants to see the ashes in his eyes when he declares these statements and applies the example of the saying (which is the heart of his arm and the goat) and because many media, including the site of the obituary published articles and news about the elements of al-Maliki and the former in the Commission and continuous communication between them, which called on Maliki to get out of silence The first reason for his permission. 

The second reason that Mr. Abadi appeared more than once in press statements in which he stressed the Electoral Commission to be independent and not inclined to the hand at the expense of another, which is intended to Maliki's elements in the Commission. So the latter appeared to make the same statements as Abadi, trying to apply the Egyptian proverb (not enough limit to limit) and to mix the papers. 

And both of them from the same party and if they split today they will return tomorrow to the coalition after the elections, as the MP said and shocked the Iraqis with his statement a short time ago. 

We say to Mr. Maliki do not be like a destructive Saddam declare things he believes with himself only and know the Iraqis reversed completely and will not believe it and believe you.

link

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Today 's joke of Mr. Maliki

Thursday 08 March 2018

Before every election comes out Mr. Maliki to speak without sincerity and logic and seems to balance the shaking in this period and his statements are not lying as usual, but lying and at the same time is a response and echo on some of the statements of his vineyards and opponents. 

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, DinarThug!!! :tiphat:

Hey, this guys humor almost rivals Yours!!!

:o       :o       :o

I said "almost"..........................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, fnbplanet said:

Sounds like Maliki has his own version of a "Deep State" thing goin' on.

P.S.  I didn't get the joke.  I'll stick with the "Thugs" brand of humor.

Yeah, FNBPlanet, I Agree, Good Choice, AND The Best Of Your Evening To You!!! :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

LINK

Hamed al-Mutlaq: I demand a solution to the accountability and justice and popular mobilization must withdraw and the government authorized to make new agreements within the definition of "Sofa"
678A2839-636562111695876741.JPG

9th March, 2018

The security situation in Iraq remains a major challenge for the government and for those who watch it in the legislative platform. The US presence is the subject of a clash of declarations with the increase of visits to Western officials, the last of which was NATO Secretary General. On the other hand, In essence for some politicians, which led us to a dialogue with a member of the Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary Hamid al-Mutlaq this full text.

• The decision to seize and confiscate movable and immovable property for the elements of the former regime was justified by the accountability and justice by saying that it is executive and that the House of Representatives is responsible for it .. Do you condemn the House of Representatives, which you are members when you condemn the decision? Is the decision the same political ?

I think that this decision is not successful at all. In my opinion, this is a 15-year-old country that has suffered from many things, whose names have been published either as a deceased person, a prisoner or outside Iraq. The state, and some of them are old, this measure I find is not appropriate at all, may enter on the electoral side as some say, or perhaps for other reasons, the outcome of this law is wrong and not in its time and obsolete, there is financial and administrative corruption in the country and wealth is rotten and the first Address the immediate issues, not to go back to the past 15 years and come to a residential house and determine 400 meters Of them and confiscate the rest, this is illegal, as well as cutting salaries .. Is it legal! The pension is deducted from the employee's salary, which is his right. 

• Is the decision political targeting before moving files on candidates? Perhaps they are candidates for institutional roles at a future stage and the road has been blocked for them. Is not it ?

"These properties and properties have not benefited from them because they are reserved. I also think that these people can not participate in political life at all, because they are older people, prisoners or outside the country.

• (Interruption) In order to be clear in my question I mean relatives of those who are included in the decision, either the first or second degree. 

- What is the relationship of their relatives, the law began in the House of Representatives, but it is wrong and unfair, if we are Muslims, the Koran says "and do not visit the burden of another button," and if we go to the systems situation, the accused innocent until proven guilty. 

• (Interruption) Why did not you say this when legislating the law in the House of Representatives ? 

- I did not ratify and did not raise my hand on this law, and we talked a lot with the brothers in the Integrity Commission Parliamentary, but there are minds locked to harm and harm people and not pay attention to the real problems of the country. 

• But in the end it is a decision issued by an independent body and if the government does not implement it will be held accountable. Is not it ? 

- If there is a certain body that carries out certain actions that harm the interest of the country and the interests of the people, which are illegal and unconstitutional procedures, is this permissible? Answer: No.

• Do you see it as targeting the Sunni component ? 

- Never, but I say it is a complete ignorance of what society needs and what rights a person needs, a kind of targeting, perhaps for electoral issues or perhaps for the exploitation of people's money. 

• To mention the exploitation of people's money .. Are you afraid of a demographic change on the basis of confiscation of funds covered ? 

I am not talking about a demographic change. I am talking about exploiting the money of people, but the money of a state. Even the state funds in some streets have been exploited by influential people and by people who have corrupt money, and by people who can not prevent them from taking these sites. , See the approaches to the highway in Baghdad, which is the best proof of that. 

• The government and the Interior Ministry objected to the decision of accountability and justice .. Does this mean that it will not be implemented ?

- I welcome the position of the Prime Minister, and I call on the members of the accountability and justice and all politicians to look deeply into the problems of the Iraqi people, we have to protect the rights of people and do not exceed their money, and must put the sanctity of Iraqi blood like Ahmed Sadak Dulaimi and others, I ask to check this The law should be thoroughly reviewed and repealed in full and abolished even by the accountability and justice body. There is justice and justice must be judged by right and fairness.

• To move on to the subject of the current US presence in Iraq .. Opponents of this presence are starting from a legal side that indicates that the government has no right to allow the presence of these forces .. Is not this true and in accordance with the law ? 

- Yes, true, the Iraqi government is elected, and the security agreement with the US side with the approval of the House of Representatives. 

• (Interruption), but did not include the survival of these forces .. Is not it ? 

I am talking to you on this subject, we are clear in our words, we do not accept that Iraq under the tutelage of anyone, or at the mercy of any military force, whether American or non-American, to the coalition or non-coalition, Mr. Prime Minister and the government are authorized to make agreements within the security agreement, Within the parameters of the security agreement, anything outside the security agreement is totally rejected by us. 

Does this mean that you reject the presence of US troops in the way that is being talked about ?

I do not want you to go to questions far from the axis of your speech, I am frank and clear, I am a citizen and leave the subject that I am a member of the House of Representatives categorically rejects any American or non-American presence on Iraqi soil without the consent of the Iraqi government, , Everything outside this framework is rejected. 

• It seems that the interpretation of the Convention's definitions is different, as evidenced by the differences of views of the members of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee ?

- These opinions, opinions respected, from the point of view of the Americans when they came to Iraq and was a security agreement with them in order to expel a supporter .. Also agree on support through training arming and processing, when the end of security threats then we reject any outside the framework. 

• (Interruption) Who is responsible for determining the need for US forces ? 

- the government.

• It seems that your interpretation of the nature of the US presence is different from the views of your colleagues in the House of Representatives in terms of the resolution they issued, which recommends scheduling the presence of these forces .. Is not it ? 

- No, I was not originally in the House of Representatives, and from my point of view the procedure is also wrong. 

• (Interruption) Why do you consider him wrong ? 

- because the person who has sat with the Prime Minister to understand all the provisions of the Convention, and then decide.

• (Interruption) Are you talking about a new agreement because the old agreement is clear to members of the House of Representatives ? 

- I mean the agreement that has been familiarized, if the Iraqi government violates the law, the House of Representatives call it, either defamation and auctions in the media is wrong and incorrect and it harms the interests of the Iraqis and their unity. 

• What about the presence of US troops to protect the elections? It is rumored that this matter was agreed upon with Sunni leaders .. Is this true ?

"This is the point of view of people. It has not been raised or approved, and I call for supervision of the elections by the Iraqi army, the United Nations, civil society organizations and legal bodies.

There is a clause in the election law that obligates the government to have the forces present in the election period exclusively from the defense and the interior. This means withdrawing the crowd. How will this happen ? 

- The crowd must be withdrawn, and must not interfere in the elections at all. 

• (Interruption) Either do not interfere, this is certain because his mission is different .. But to withdraw how will this? 

"There are factions and people in the popular crowd who have insulted the Iraqi people and even the reputation of the popular crowd, and there are people in the popular crowd who gave their blood for Iraq, so we say that we fear that these actions will influence the election issue. 

• We move on to another subject .. There is an Iraqi-Russian deal to buy anti-aircraft S-400 and there is an American veto on this deal .. What is your position in the Security and Defense Committee of that ?

- This deal I heard from the media and I'm not sure, it may be accurate or not, I am in my conviction that every country is free to take the means to ensure its independence. 

• A final question on the subject of the abductees in the period of conflict with a preacher of the Sunni component in Razaza .. It seems that their subject was taken at the level of the number and even the nature of the charges against them .. Is not it ? 

- I think more than seven thousand, only in Razaza there are more than two thousand kidnapped, where are these! The most important question: If they were 10 thousand or a thousand people, we want them, if there is accused of having a relationship with a preacher to submit to the judiciary.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

LINK

Of "international" arrest warrants for hundreds of "corrupt" Iraqis, including a former prime minister

00010221.jpg 

25th March, 2018

A new government source revealed on Sunday the completion of arrest warrants against those accused of corruption and waste of Iraqi funds. "Some 1,000 arrest warrants have been completed against those accused of corruption, including political leaders and a former prime minister," the source told twilight news. "The memoranda were completed under the supervision of an international investigation team."

"The current prime minister has not yet decided on whether to accept the implementation of this matter before or after the elections," the source said, speaking on condition of anonymity. He said that "there is an international procedure in this regard, especially since investigations in this regard proved the contribution of stolen Iraqi funds to terrorist operations and armed organizations," according to the source.

The Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi, announced earlier, after the end of the war against Daqash, he will launch a major campaign against corruption, after the activation of the work of international investigators began their duties to this end in the capital Baghdad.

Iraq signed two years ago a memorandum of understanding with the United Nations to involve international investigators in the files of major corruption of priority.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

pick your poison lol ......... PM's of iraq

Prime Ministers of the Republic of Iraq Term(s) in Office
Abd al-Karim Qasim 1958-1963
Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr 1963; 1968-1979
Tahir Yahya 1963-1965; 1967-1968
Arif Abd ar-Razzaq 1965
Abd ar-Rahman al-Bazzaz 1965-1966
Naji Talib 1966-1967
Abdul Rahman Arif 1967
Abd ar-Razzaq an-Naif 1968
Saddam Hussein 1979-1991; 1994-2003
Sa'dun Hammadi 1991
Mohammad Hamza al-Zubaidi 1991-1993
Ahmad Husayn Khudayir as-Samarrai 1993-1994
Mohammad Bahr al-Ulloum July of 2003; March of 2004
Ibrahim al-Jaafari August of 2003; 2005-2006
Ahmed al-Chalabi September of 2003
Ayad Allawi October of 2003; 2004-2005
Jalal Talabani November of 2003
Abdul Aziz al-Hakim December of 2003
Adnan al-Pachachi January of 2004
Mohsen Abdel Hamid February of 2004
Massoud Barzani April of 2004
Ezzedine Salim May of 2004
Ghazi Mashal Ajil al-Yawer May of 2004
Nouri al-Maliki 2006-2014
Haider al-Abadi (Incumbent)
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Maliki Arrested and the RV by the END of MARCH ?

I'm giddy with excitement of that prospect.  ;)

YES YES YES !!!! :praying: Not much sleep this week for sure. :)

Didn't someone mention mobile gallows? YIKES !!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 3n1 said:

Likely, the former Prime Minister was one from after the March 20 to May 1, 2003 start of the ousting of Saddam Hussein. Otherwise, the Prime Minister would likely have been one of the 55 most wanted or on a list of detain and do not release.

Of this list of twelve Former Prime Ministers, eight served for one month or less and one served for two months. Looks like Ibrahim al-Jaafari and Ayad Allawi served nominally a one month and a one year terms (13 months each total). These eleven of twelve Prime Ministers served nominally three years or thirty six months total of the eleven years or 132 months total. Nouri al-Maliki served ninety six months total or eight years of the eleven years or 132 months total. Compared to all the other Former Prime Ministers, Nouri al-Maliki served 72.7% of the time as a Former Prime Minister.

Here is a list of the six deceased Former Prime Ministers:

Mohammad Bahr al-UlloumApril 7, 2015

Ahmed al-Chalabi November 3, 2015

Jalal Talabani October 3, 2017

Abdul Aziz al-Hakim August 26, 2009

Mohsen Abdel Hamid 2014

Ezzedine Salim May 17, 2004

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 3n1 said:

pick your poison lol ......... PM's of iraq

Prime Ministers of the Republic of Iraq Term(s) in Office
Abd al-Karim Qasim 1958-1963
Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr 1963; 1968-1979
Tahir Yahya 1963-1965; 1967-1968
Arif Abd ar-Razzaq 1965
Abd ar-Rahman al-Bazzaz 1965-1966
Naji Talib 1966-1967
Abdul Rahman Arif 1967
Abd ar-Razzaq an-Naif 1968
Saddam Hussein 1979-1991; 1994-2003
Sa'dun Hammadi 1991
Mohammad Hamza al-Zubaidi 1991-1993
Ahmad Husayn Khudayir as-Samarrai 1993-1994
Haider al-Abadi (Incumbent)

If this was a test question I would get it right - C: All of the above.  :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, 3n1 said:

WHOOPS!!! My editing time ran out on my post just above, here is the full post.

Likely, the former Prime Minister was one from after the March 20 to May 1, 2003 start of the ousting of Saddam Hussein. Otherwise, the Prime Minister would likely have been one of the 55 most wanted or on a list of detain and do not release.

Of this list of twelve Former Prime Ministers, eight served for one month or less and one served for two months. Looks like Ibrahim al-Jaafari and Ayad Allawi served nominally a one month and a one year terms (13 months each total). These eleven of twelve Prime Ministers served nominally three years or thirty six months total of the eleven years or 132 months total. Nouri al-Maliki served ninety six months total or eight years of the eleven years or 132 months total. Compared to all the other Former Prime Ministers, Nouri al-Maliki served 72.7% of the time as a Former Prime Minister.

Mohammad Bahr al-Ulloum       April 7, 2015

Ahmed al-Chalabi                         November 3, 2015

Jalal Talabani                                October 3, 2017

Abdul Aziz al-Hakim                     August 26, 2009

Mohsen Abdel Hamid                  2014

Ezzedine Salim                              May 17, 2004

Here is the list of the six remaining Former Prime Ministers and their ages:

Ibrahim al-Jaafari                         71

Ayad Allawi                                    73

Adnan al-Pachachi                       95

Massoud Barzani                         71

Ghazi Mashal Ajil al-Yawer         60

Nouri al-Maliki                               67

Here is a list of the six remaining Former Prime Ministers and the current position they hold in the Iraqi Government:

Ibrahim al-Jaafari                         Minister of Foreign Affairs

Nouri al-Maliki                               Vice President

The short list, to me, is four of the Former Prime Ministers which are: Ibrahim al-Jaafari, Ayad Allawi, Massoud Barzani, and Nouri al-Maliki.

Considering the tenure and the associated crimes any of the Former Prime Ministers committed, I suspect the odds are likely Former Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki has been the most culpable of wasting Iraqi funds.

Hopefully, the arrest warrants have been/will be executed within the remainder of this month. With the implementation of the 2018 budget and the potential remaining laws from Parliament coupled with these actual arrests, a major credit agency may be inclined to give an investment worthy credit rating to Iraq.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

In The Mean Time...................................

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Mohammad Bahr al-UlloumApril 7, 2015

Ahmed al-Chalabi November 3, 2015

Jalal Talabani October 3, 2017

Abdul Aziz al-Hakim August 26, 2009

Mohsen Abdel Hamid 2014

Ezzedine Salim May 17, 2004

There’s Still Room For Maliki To Make The List ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, nannab said:

YES YES YES !!!! :praying: Not much sleep this week for sure. :)

Didn't someone mention mobile gallows? YIKES !!!!

Submitted my " Mobile Hangman's R Us " idea to the Baghdad Hangman's Local 86 . . .  ;) having restless nights myself lately

• Haha 2

You know it’s dooms day for Maliki when this list is released with Abadi’s name on it too. I can now understand why Abadi has not gone after Maliki. To point the finger at Maliki means he must point the finger at himself. Up till now, Abadi’s work was not finished. We have just watched Abadi drop the mike and walk off the stage...  I honestly cannot even imagine Abadi accepting bribes, but I guess while in Rome, you do as the Romans.....

Abadi will always be the good guy in my mind....especially once Maliki is taken out once and for all!