Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stopped receiving new threads and posts.

Hi Mod's 

Im on the "following" lists on these topics VIP, OSI, VND, IRAN . My problem is that I've stopped receiving anything that gets posted .

I tried removing myself and then adding myself back in thinking that maybe it was a glitch in the system but nothing. 

Don't know if you can help me with this but I thought I'd try just the same.

Thank you in advance for any help that you can provide.

MIT

• Upvote 3

The site is still sending emails normally, so my first suspect would be your email provider.

PP is using gmail, so I'm not sure the antivirus update was actually relevant but it's certainly good to keep your software up to date! Most likely it was the "clicking 'not spam'" action that fixed it for them.

MIT, Yahoo may be blocking or spamming our emails. I can't do much about that. :( 

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, millionaire in training said:

Ok guys so I also have a Gmail account and I have now switch all of my DV stuff to it . Lets see if it works........I'll let you know.

Hi Millionaire In Training and The Best Of Your Day To You! :tiphat:

I made the switch to gmail about a year ago or so and I am so glad I did!

You may want to check the Social and Promotional tabs as well as the Spam folder if You believe You somehow missed a DV email. If a received gmail email ends up in the Social Tab area, Promotional Tab area, or Spam Folder, just left click (and hold down) on the email and drag it onto Your Primary Tab and You should then start receiving Your DV gmail emails in Your Primary Tab.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2