Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor...Guru Claims The RV Already Started In China.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Did the RV start in China? I would say no.

Luigi believes FOREX around the world would have some say so.

Not varafied. Your opine.

11/3/2017  rumors from around the web....
Rose777:  .. I have a good friend in New Orleans who called me just a while ago and told me she has a close friend high in the gov't who told her this afternoon that Hong Kong started exchanging today, and that "he" received his $$$ on his exchange today.
He told her he couldn't disclose any figures, so he probably got the contract rate.
So my thoughts are that if this is indeed true, we should be able to exchange by sometime next week. Praying this is so.
Readitnow:  rose, it goes right along with other things we're hearing.
Rose777:  Readtnow,I thought the same thing.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

here's another article related to the above...

3 Nov 2017  rumors from around the web...

1. Yosef’s intel sources come from the military, who have their own sources.

2. He was asked to do a call without holding back.

3. There is no impediment to the RV. The system has already converted and we are already on the other side of the RV.

4. The Prosperity Packages are fulfilled. The accounts are full and checks are written

5. Yosef writes up a YoYo Report, which Dinar Chronicles uses for their Operation Disclosure Intel Report. (The Operation Disclosure Intel Alerts may report similar intel to Yosef’s or others but it does not use Yosef’s intel. If there was an instance where reports were similar then there must’ve been a misunderstanding between intel sources. The Intel Alerts are written based on what my personal sources provide. ~ Dinar Chronicles)

6. Both Yosef and Bruce have access to information on the actual exchange rates.

7. The banks have unlimited funds to do your exchange.

8. You can ask for whatever rate you want.

9. If you will be going for a sovereign rate you will be put in a structured rate program.

10. There will be screen rates and sovereign rates

11. The Chinese Yuan is $.15, (CNY $6.61), Dinar $4.00, Dong $4.00.

12. The RV could go anytime between now and the Thanksgiving holiday season, although there is Zero chance we will be exchanging before Nov. 9. The day before Veterans Day is a banking holiday. Everything should go by Veterans Day Nov. 10, giving 2 weeks to put the stimulus in the economy. The RV should be completed before Thanksgiving.

13. There would be no tax on your initial exchange. Tax reform is part of GESARA that was passed, giving everyone a fair and level playing field.

14. Yosef has signed a few NDAs already. Read your NDA. Understand. It’s a a contract.

15. The exchange process would be about an hour long.

16. The chalking are those that are going to steal and stop this event. If you have a couple blips in life you will be OK. You were not trying to mislead people. Those that have will be chalked. It is a small percentage. You do not need to worry about that.People who think they will get this money and use it in a criminal way will be stopped. If you haven’t done anything against society you will be fine.

17. T3, T4, T5 banks have all been informed as to what to do.

18. The Chinese owned the gold that backed the Global Currency Reset, so when you exchangee you would be investing in the Chinese economy.

19. In 1871 the bogus US monetary system was formed under US Inc. and through their Federal Reserve that connected into Central Banks across the globe, all of which was owned by the Cabal.

20. The Bank of England was the primary bank of the old Cabal system, (with all monies funneled through the Vatican before coming back to the US where we were forced to borrow in order to use our own monies).

21. By 1932 the Federal Reserve had printed so much fiat currency that we were bankrupt and off the gold standard.

22. The fiat system lasted from 1913 to 2012 when the US defaulted, with the Chinese as our primary creditor.

23. The new US Republic takes us back to the original Constitution and our own asset-backed currency controlled by a benevolent AIIB system of the Chinese Elders.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 7

36 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Yosef writes up a YoYo Report...... The chalking are those that are going to steal and stop this event. You were not trying to mislead people. Those that have will be chalked.

Hypnotized by guru BS and chalk. Must have bacon after reading the YoYo report. LOL. :eat:

awesome-chalkboard-signs-25.jpg 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, murd11 said:

I used to laugh at luigi's comments now I just feel sad for the fella. Hopefully nobody actually believes his spewings.

What u mean??

i saw this

grabbed first flight

i am in china now at a 24 hr karaoke bar

just waiting for the secret hand shake

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

But the back screens lights are flashing the new rate because Okie went and adjusted the antenna now all the planes can land and ships at sea can turn around because the fat man is sitting outside a bank eating a hot dog waiting for it to open. Unfortunately the “in country” RV thought it was the “out of country” RV and the only party that happened was in this guys pants.. lol

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, GregHi said:

But the back screens lights are flashing the new rate because Okie went and adjusted the antenna now all the planes can land and ships at sea can turn around because the fat man is sitting outside a bank eating a hot dog waiting for it to open. Unfortunately the “in country” RV thought it was the “out of country” RV and the only party that happened was in this guys pants.. lol

Luigi believes the rate change will show up on FOREX around the world at the same time.

No news...no celebrations...no speaches...no fanfare. It will just quietly appear.

Then the banks will get the word & we can all exchange.

Everyone will get the same exchange rate. No contract rates. No NDA. Go RV.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi believes the rate change will show up on FOREX around the world at the same time.

No news...no celebrations...no speaches...no fanfare. It will just quietly appear.

Then the banks will get the word & we can all exchange.

Everyone will get the same exchange rate. No contract rates. No NDA. Go RV.

This is the closest to the truth that you have ever come out with. Keep it up. You don't have to bring that other garbage

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1