Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could 2017 RV Hopes Be In Trouble?

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

Kurd vow to not take this standing down.  Could a civil war halt future RV plans?

After agreements finalized between Erbil & Baghdad, Abadi changes the rules in the middle of the game.

If true...we can kiss the RV good-by or a long long time. Or is this dis-information just to throw us off?

Not varified. Your opine.

2 Nov 2017  rumors from around the web...

Reports say that on yesterday Iraqi TV indicated Abadi informing the Kurds that their “cut” would now be 12% instead of the 17% already addressed and acknowledged. (Oh boy, more political drama).

2 Nov 2017  rumors from around the web...
Iraq threatens to resume military operations against Kurds.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-kurds/iraq-threatens-to-resume-military-operations-against-kurds-idUSKBN1D15YDY

xyz: Trump to Tap Jerome Powell as Next Fed Chairman The president is expected to announce his decision Thursday.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-to-tap-feds-jerome-powell-for-fed-chairman-1509568166
Dave: Does one expect Iraq to RV while under sanctions?
Tebow: who knows
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Luigi says...As reported in Iraqi News...It don't help matters that Maliki was secretly cutting corrupt deals with various oil producing regions in Iraq to siphon off oil revenues.

Iraq must first get a handle on corruption if they are to attract outside investors. Maliki is re-gaining power again & must be stopped. IMO.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

here's another article related to the above...

Will Abadi have to delay today's speech declaring Iraq ISIS free?

https://www.iraqinews.com/iraq-war/civilian-killed-four-others-wounded-southwestern-baghdad-blast/

114 Iraqi civilians were killed, while 244 others were wounded as result of terrorism, violence and armed conflicts, according to a monthly release by the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI), issued on Wednesday.

Baghdad was the worst affected Governorate, coming in the first place with 177 civilian casualties (38 killed, 139 injured). Anbar province followed with 36 killed and 55 injured, and then Kirkuk with 18 killed and 33 injured.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, umbertino said:

Next April I'll turn 61 ( On the 29...if I ever get there...Not taking anything for granted...)

4 hours ago, easterlily said:

I'll be 62 in April (on the 8th) I'll just take my Social Security and ride it out. Been waiting since '08.

You old farts, I’ll turn 60 on the 6th. April good month. Let’s hope for our 4 month anniversary of the RV by then.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, umbertino said:

I have to agree...various technical / political evaluations....plus a gut feeling....

I'll be delighted if I'm wrong...Been waiting since 2004

It'll happen when we are least expecting it and looking and it'll catch us by surprise. That's how things like this usually work.

• Upvote 1