Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Which cup fills up first...

moose 57

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Is (Are) Your snowmobile(s) out of storage and fired up, yet???!

Pillager is likely is likely worth the visit to swing through Magnum Research to see what is going on there.

Lake Itasca and the head waters of the Mississippi are worth the visit as long as the log across the beginning of the Mississippi is still there.

Pretty ingenious to use fishing trails during the summer as snowmobiling trails (groomed) during the winter.

Cold is OK as long as dressed for it and stop off at cafes along the way for coffee or hot chocolate!

Going to Aitkin in the am, then Emily, then Nisswa- then back to Aitkin!!! Hopefully the roads are good (just a 400 mile road trip!!!)

Edited by moose 57
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, moose 57 said:

Went Great! Not much snow in the woods and the roads were fine!!!

:twothumbs: That is GOOD NEWS, Moose 57!!! Hopefully home now is just the way You like it!!!

I used to go to a big parking lot at the start of the snow season where there was some thaw/freeze on the pavement to whip a few cookies (donuts) to get a hang for driving on the ice again for the season. Hey, better cookies (donuts) on the parking lot with no cars around than on the road!!!

:o       :o       :o

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

On 10/28/2017 at 8:01 PM, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: That is GOOD NEWS, Moose 57!!! Hopefully home now is just the way You like it!!!

I used to go to a big parking lot at the start of the snow season where there was some thaw/freeze on the pavement to whip a few cookies (donuts) to get a hang for driving on the ice again for the season. Hey, better cookies (donuts) on the parking lot with no cars around than on the road!!!

:o       :o       :o

Go Moola Nova!

used to?? I still do!!!!

(when it gets bad enough her in Tulsa anyway)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

used to?? I still do!!!!

(when it gets bad enough her in Tulsa anyway)

Yeah, SnowGlobe7, I need to get back to needing to do that again - I sure miss the changing of the seasons! :twothumbs:

The Best Of Your Day To You, SnowGlobe7 and All DV! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1