Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary: Freeing the money of oil smugglers includes officials of the south

yota691

Barzani faces charges of smuggling Syrian oil across northern Iraq

Since 2017-10-27 at 11:55 (Baghdad time)
0-0987.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

The head of the Kurdistan region of Iraq, Massoud Barzani and his sons, are accused of smuggling Syrian oil through northern Iraq.

Informed sources told Mawazine News that "Zirvani" forces are partisan forces outside the Peshmerga system and are linked exclusively to the sons of Masoud, who engage in intimidation and trade with the PKK and the "ypg" to steal oil from Syria and Iraq. Vishkhabour throughout the previous period. "

The sources added that "these forces have instructions to smuggle Syrian oil in coordination with a supporter."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Detecting very large corruption and commercial contacts between the sons of Barzani and fades

Since 2017-10-27 at 11:50 (Baghdad time)
0-0-00990887.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

Revealed confirmed leaks from within the Kurdistan Regional Government, Friday, about the very large corruption and commercial contacts between the sons of the President of the region Massoud Barzani and Da'ad.

According to the leaks obtained by Mawazin News, "separatist armed groups in the name of the" Taibit "forces are carrying out the orders of Mansour Barzani, protecting the characteristics of the major corruption with the da'ash and working on the smuggling of Syrian oil through northern Iraq.

She pointed out that "very large corruption and commercial contacts between the sons of Massoud and the gangs of Da'ash terrorist in the oil trade, drugs and smuggling of antiquities are protected by the so-called" Zirvani "forces, which follow the orders of Massoud and his sons."

• Upvote 3

Hi there… this is my first Post even though I’ve been a Dinar Vet Member for 7 years and a Dinar Investor for 12 years.

This Forum is a must read almost daily for me and I love the info and the bantering between many of you. It’s clear you’ve established a great trust over the years.

The past few weeks have been very exciting watching events unfold… good and bad.

My opinion is that the Government won’t endorse an RV until Barzani and his family have resigned and been banished or charged with criminal activity (if that is possible!).

Why would the Government allow them to abscond with the millions they’ve have stolen and then let them add to it further by giving them more millions/billions as a result of an RV?

This is surely true of many other crooks who have taken advantage of positions of power to steal millions, Maliki being a prime example. Plus, let’s not forget the millions that ISIS have stashed away.

Am I the only one who sees all this as a genuine stumbling block for the Government and the CBI to launch an RV? I hope I am naïve and wrong!

• Upvote 8

Release date: 2017/10/27 8:37 • 395 times read
Source: Najla Barzani leading militias to buy Syrian oil smuggled from terrorists
[Ayna-Baghdad] 
A reliable security source revealed that Massoud Barzani's sons are leading separatist Kurdish militias to buy Syrian oil smuggled by terrorist groups.
The source said that "separatist Kurdish factions have been fighting in the fight against the federal forces in defense of the area north of Zammar and Rabia in Nineveh province and Mahathin with Syria, and called the forces [Altaib] led by Mansour son of Massoud Barzani, because of their proximity to the fields of Armilan oil and Syrian fields Kratchuk. 
He explained that "Mesrour and Mansour Barzani, the main engine of this work are buying Syrian oil from the organizations [PKK and YPG] terrorists because there is no outlet for the smuggling of oil to Turkey from Syria, and the only port that is passing trucks is located near the village [Mahmoudiyah] To its people to refer to it since the entry of the Peshmerga to the region after the Russians targeting the fleet of smuggling tanks. "
"In addition to oil smuggling, Barzani's militias are smuggling cigarettes, alcohol and weapons that were passing from [the owner's] near Vishkhabur to Turkey," the source said.
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, cesspool said:

Hi there… this is my first Post even though I’ve been a Dinar Vet Member for 7 years and a Dinar Investor for 12 years.

This Forum is a must read almost daily for me and I love the info and the bantering between many of you. It’s clear you’ve established a great trust over the years.

The past few weeks have been very exciting watching events unfold… good and bad.

My opinion is that the Government won’t endorse an RV until Barzani and his family have resigned and been banished or charged with criminal activity (if that is possible!).

Why would the Government allow them to abscond with the millions they’ve have stolen and then let them add to it further by giving them more millions/billions as a result of an RV?

This is surely true of many other crooks who have taken advantage of positions of power to steal millions, Maliki being a prime example. Plus, let’s not forget the millions that ISIS have stashed away.

Am I the only one who sees all this as a genuine stumbling block for the Government and the CBI to launch an RV? I hope I am naïve and wrong!

cesspool; welcome old newbie. welcome. I agree with you 100% . Elimination of ISIS and the corrupt political families/organization of Iraq (Barzani and others) lend themselves to greater security and stability. Particularly by denying them a huge source of funding to pay their bills etc.Thus a better environment within which to RV. These articles kind of make you wonder if there was an agreement for ISIS not to go into the Kurdish area very much ? Also were the Zirvani forces, mercs loyal to Barzani, the ones that were largely responsible for the Iraqi on Iraqi on Sunni abuses that occurred in the liberated areas? Before and after the liberation of said areas? Maliki has a personal "security" force. Maliki is corrupt. Is Maliki and sons going to be arrested soon.

• Upvote 2

My thought is that MalikI and Barzani did not steal Dinar.  Why would they steal worthless currency?  I’m thinking the billions that they have stashed in other countries,  in banks and in real estate,  are in dollars, not dinars.  You can’t buy London townhouses with Dinar.

Don’t forget, you buy oil in “PetroDOLLARS”, not petrodinars.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

My thought is that MalikI and Barzani did not steal Dinar.  Why would they steal worthless currency?  I’m thinking the billions that they have stashed in other countries,  in banks and in real estate,  are in dollars, not dinars.  You can’t buy London townhouses with Dinar.

Don’t forget, you buy oil in “PetroDOLLARS”, not petrodinars.

Floridian, Agree....They both have managed to steal so much Oil Wealth in the last 10 - 13 years from the Iraqi & Kurdish citizens.  "BILLIONS"

The people need to wake the hell up and demand 100 percent both Men are held accountable with the other corrupt politicians.  Sadr needs to lead this Multi-million Man March on Baghdad & KRG ASAP.....👍👍

GO JUSTICE 

GO HCL

GO UNITY OF IRAQ 

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, tigergorzow said:

Floridian, Agree....They both have managed to steal so much Oil Wealth in the last 10 - 13 years from the Iraqi & Kurdish citizens.  "BILLIONS"

The people need to wake the hell up and demand 100 percent both Men are held accountable with the other corrupt politicians.  Sadr needs to lead this Multi-million Man March on Baghdad & KRG ASAP.....👍👍

GO JUSTICE 

GO HCL

GO UNITY OF IRAQ 

GO RV / RI

Speaking of SADR......   He sure has been under the radar during Abadi's "iron fist for the Kurd's" period. Things that make you go  hmm.. Outta site, but rarely sitting calmly on the sidelines!!!  He should show up at the next Parliamentary meeting with 100 random Iraqis willing to stand in for the representatives that are constantly absent. Maybe even coach them a little how to vote properly on the issues at hand that are important to all of Iraq that keep getting pushed back. I suspect these things could get pushed forward if the chumps would just get their lazy scared arse's to the meetings! Then the few would not be such a big deal.... OH, or even better...just beat the ever living crap out of any one that says something Abadi would not agree with, just like the Kurd's do in their Parliament!  :lol:

Edited by jcfrag

• yota691 changed the title to Parliamentary: Freeing the money of oil smugglers includes officials of the south

Sunday 5 November 2017 01:52 PM| Number of readings: 18

Parliamentary: Freeing the money of oil smugglers includes officials of the south

BAGHDAD / The representative of the National Alliance Samira al-Moussawi said on Sunday that the proposal to freeze the money smuggled oil provided to the House of Representatives will include oil smugglers of officials in southern Iraq and not limited to smuggling operations in the north only, The former Kurdish Massoud Barzani has reached its revolution since 2003 and to this time about 50 billion dollars.

"The proposal to freeze the money of oil smugglers submitted to the House of Representatives will include oil smugglers from officials in southern Iraq, and not only smuggling operations in the north only," Al-Moussawi said, adding that "the proposal aims to pursue the money that they smuggled out and put it In international banks in America, Turkey and some European countries and bring them back to the sad state, especially as the country is going through an economic crisis and austerity. "

"The representative of the National Alliance," The President of the former Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani has reached a revolution since 2003 and to this time about 50 billion dollars, "noting that" the competent authorities will be obliged to track the money and in all the banks that were deposited in the question about the source " .

The "Eye of Iraq News" was published, on Wednesday (November 1, 2017), a document on a parliamentary proposal on freezing the assets of Kurdistan government officials deposited in international banks and confiscated and transferred to the treasury of the Iraqi state.

The document included the Iraqi government's request to address the Republic of Turkey, the United States of America, European countries and other countries in order to freeze the assets of Kurdistan government officials deposited in international banks and confiscated and transferred to the treasury of the Iraqi state.

"This will make the Iraqi government able to perform its duties to the citizens of the region in meeting their needs, including the payment of salaries of employees," said the document presented as a proposal by a member of the parliamentary foreign relations committee. Finished 2

• Upvote 3