Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

McDonalds menu-1972

moose 57

I remember that during my 1st US trip in 1977 I was bound to get to know McDonald's ( that I had never heard of before..) for getting  a meal without spending too much due to my budget...I must admit that I liked their stuff....I'd usually get  a filet-o-fish ( I don't like burgers / meat myself), large fries and a Sunkist orance juice...and sometimes a donut or 2....Memories of 40 years ago....

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, umbertino said:

I remember that during my 1st US trip in 1977 I was bound to get to know McDonald's ( that I had never heard of before..) for getting  a meal without spending too much due to my budget...I must admit that I liked their stuff....I'd usually get  a filet-o-fish ( I don't like burgers / meat myself), large fries and a Sunkist orance juice...and sometimes a donut or 2....Memories of 40 years ago....

You should eat a McDonald's burger now umbertino......not an ounce of meat to be found.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You should eat a McDonald's burger now umbertino......not an ounce of meat to be found.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV  

Lol....Thanks Shabs...I sometimes ( maybe twice a year with my ex-wife who loves the place) go and eat there...We have 2 in town...Progress....

Edited by umbertino

2 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

Those were the days........:eat:

...my friend...we thought they would never end!! :mexican:I'm sorry, I couldn't resist! :blush:

Yes..this brings back memories...thankfully though...I've since returned to the real food, and it tastes so much better!!! ;)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

When we were kids and Big Mac's came in styrofoam containers.....we would eat the sandwich and then empty ketchup packets into one corner of the container and close the lid.  Then we would put the container hanging over the edge of the table like it was breaking the laws of gravity.  You would be amazed how many people would walk by and push the container back on the table.  We were kids...what can I say?  :shrug:   :D

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

...my friend...we thought they would never end!! :mexican:I'm sorry, I couldn't resist! :blush:

Yes..this brings back memories...thankfully though...I've since returned to the real food, and it tastes so much better!!! ;)

To quote the great Lynyrd Skynyrd....You got that right.....

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

When we were kids and Big Mac's came in styrofoam containers.....we would eat the sandwich and then empty ketchup packets into one corner of the container and close the lid.  Then we would put the container hanging over the edge of the table like it was breaking the laws of gravity.  You would be amazed how many people would walk by and push the container back on the table.  We were kids...what can I say?  :shrug:   :D

GO RV, then BV

LOL I think we all did that...funny I forgot about that...thank you!!

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

My childhood friend and I would throw our ketchep coated pickles on the window and have a pickle race to see which one would reach the bottom.

Wow.....you and I both got negs for sharing innocent stories.  I guess some anonymous soul feels threatened.  :lol:  btw.....I hate pickles.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Just so everybody knows, the computer time stamps don't lie.....my trucker friend is the serial negger, out of spite apparently.  :huh: He literally just did it again on the "girl golfer" thread and now he's over at the Colbert Thread I started....That one I probably earned, though.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Just so everybody knows, the computer time stamps don't lie.....my trucker friend is the serial negger, out of spite apparently.  :huh: He literally just did it again on the "girl golfer" thread and now he's over at the Colbert Thread I started....That one I probably earned, though.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

Are you saying he's not so jolly?

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1