Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PARLIAMENTARY ENERGY COMMITTEE: THE LAW OF THE NATIONAL OIL COMPANY OF THE EXCELLENT LAWS AT THE LEVEL OF THE REGION !

DinarThug

Abadi didnt look too happy in the picture with tillerson. I wonder if he realizes that we own iraq and always will. We can make or break them further and we can make life even more miserable for them. If we step one foot out of any deal, then the rest of the coalitions will follow and you will be left to the mullah's in iran, and that's all you will have. Time to get in line boys, your move in kirkuk was not liked very well by the u.s. because the militias that you say are part of your security forces, raided and looted and set kurdish homes on fire and chased thousands out of kirkuk. Not going to bode very well in trying to get out of chapter 7 sanctions when you are still a security threat to your own people. Abadi , maybe you should mention that to erdogan when you visit turkey, he doesnt seem to get it either, and israel may come knocking on his door for bombing the pkk inside of kurdistan. I havent seen abadi denouncing that move by turkey for bombing inside his sovereign country. Sorry but to me it looks like abadi is getting a spanking from someone way smarter than he could ever be. ;)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Own ?? That statement is why the States get a bad rap all the time. It doe's not matter the thousands of great things the States has done for the world, it's flippant comments like yours that tarnish the Image of what the people of the USA are all about.

Give your head a shake and THINK before typing or saying comments like that.

I personally admire the USA and its people and correct people making statements such as yours that foolishly drag down the States Image, what in my mind is as close to pristine as one could ever get.

And yes it is me that gave you a Ruby as you deserved it.

pp

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Own ?? That statement is why the States get a bad rap all the time. It doe's not matter the thousands of great things the States has done for the world, it's flippant comments like yours that tarnish the Image of what the people of the USA are all about.

Give your head a shake and THINK before typing or saying comments like that.

I personally admire the USA and its people and correct people making statements such as yours that foolishly drag down the States Image, what in my mind is as close to pristine as one could ever get.

And yes it is me that gave you a Ruby as you deserved it.

pp

Well poker player what i meant by own is that we are the leader of the free world and countries follow our lead. Do not ever begin to correct me on what i write as my own opinion when you know nothing about me. My son fought 2 tours there and is now a bi-temporal epileptic. Meaning he cannot drive, had to retire from the army and has to have 24 hour care. He was a sniper and very good at his profession. U.S. soldiers have fought and died in that country and it means the world to those of us who gave up so much to see it become what it is capable of. As far as I'm concerned the states do not get a bad wrap anymore because in the last 10 months we have rose out of the politically correct movement and have become the America where we are free to express ourselves without worrying about whether we offend anyone or not. When you spill blood and trillions of tax payers dollars in a country that then allows a terrorist country to move in and take over power then I as a mother of an american soldier who fought there will uphold my rights to say what i want when i want, and if you disagree so be it..You have the right to scroll right on by and not say a word. After all this site is Adam's site, in america, in a country where our soldiers fought for the freedoms that we enjoy now..You know, like the freedom you just had in lashing me with your computer mouth. Maybe you should THINK about that.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

2 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

Hey, I've got an apology for you Assnob Al Hack A Luggie!   ( Why don't  you hateful Camels Balls licken band of thieves go pound sand, were not leavin'!!) 

And if you don't like that apology, you're gonna hate the other one!

I think someone missed their the afternoon meds.....  :0

Typical of these F*^Ks . . . until the next time they need us and it's ALL Open Arms.

Ungrateful Basturds ! They'd still be getting Bent Over by Saddam if the USA hadn't stepped in to Clean Up THEIR MESS. They still wouldn't be where they are NOW, if not for the USA.

The list grows ever longer of Screw Heads in need of repeated Throat Punches.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, mylilpony said:

My son fought 2 tours there and is now a bi-temporal epileptic. Meaning he cannot drive, had to retire from the army and has to have 24 hour care.

Please thank your son for his service.  I will pray for his recovery.  My brother did two tours and suffers as well.  

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, DinarThug said:

And Now The Ungrateful Iraqi Stooges For Iran Are Weighing In Before The Job's Even Finished ...

Popular crowd: Washington must apologize and ask for amnesty!

By Rudao 3 hours ago

Roudao - Erbil 

In a statement, the popular crowd called on the United States to "apologize and ask for amnesty" in response to a statement by US Secretary of State Rex Tilerson, in which he spoke about the presence of Iranian militias inside Iraqi territory. 

"The statement by US Secretary of State Rex Tilerson on the presence of Iranian militias in Iraq is unacceptable and unacceptable," spokesman Ahmad al-Asadi told a news conference on Monday. "This is a baseless and unfounded accusation." ..........
link

Hadi al-Amiri: US Secretary of State is not welcome in Baghdad

By Rudao 40 minutes ago

القيادي في الحشد الشعبي، هادي العامري
Leader of the popular crowd, Hadi al-Amiri

Roudao - Erbil 

The leader of the popular crowd, Hadi al-Ameri, said on Monday that "the US Secretary of State is not welcome in Baghdad." 

Hadi al-Amiri said: "I call upon the honorable Prime Minister to not receive him until after apologizing for his irresponsible remarks towards the popular crowd."....................
link

Qais al-Khazali: US Secretary of State must withdraw his troops from Iraq

By Rudao 15 minutes ago

قيس الخزعلي
Qais al-Khazali

Roudao - Erbil 

The leader of Asaib Ahl al-Haq Qais al-Khazali called on US troops to leave Iraq after the end of the battle of Daash. 
"To the US Secretary of State, your military forces have to prepare now to get out of our country, Iraq, after the excuse of having an immediate and immediate appeal is completed," Khazali told Reuters on Twitter...............

Tillerson's remarks angered the popular crowd, who demanded in a statement that the United States "apologize and ask for amnesty," in response to a statement by US Secretary of State, Rex Tilerson, in which he talked about the presence of Iranian militias inside Iraqi territory.

link

Totally rude.

• Upvote 2

Oil Minister receives Russian Vice President Lukoil and discusses ways to develop the oil sector in the country

1148.jpg

The Minister of Oil, Mr. Jabbar Ali Hussein al-Luaibi, Deputy Chairman of the Russian Lukoil Company "Sergei Nikoforov" and the accompanying delegation, and discussed ways to develop the oil sector in the country.

The minister stressed the ministry's efforts to enhance joint cooperation with international companies to achieve plans and strategies for the development of the Iraqi oil and gas sector, pointing out the ministry's keenness to create an environment suitable for the work of international companies.

For his part, praised the deputy head of Russian Lukoil company, "Sergei Nikoforov," the keenness of the ministry to cooperate with international companies and provide appropriate working conditions that help to implement the plans set by the joint administrations of oil fields, stressing the desire of his company to develop the oil and gas sector in Iraq.

LINK

• Upvote 2

The Minister of Oil receives the Vice President of Petronas and discusses ways to develop the oil sector in the country

1149.jpg

The Minister of Oil, Mr. Jabbar Ali Hussein Al-Allaibi, Vice-President of Petronas "Pago Belluno" and the accompanying delegation, and discussed ways to develop work in the field of oil Gharraf.

The minister stressed the keenness of the ministry to implement plans to develop the oil industry according to the programs prepared for that, pointing out to create an environment suitable for the work of foreign companies in Iraq.

For his part, Petronas Vice President Bajo Bellono praised the cooperation provided by the ministry to international companies and the provision of suitable working conditions that help implement the plans set by the joint administrations of the oil fields.

LINK

Oil Minister meets Bp CEO in Middle East

1151.jpg

The Minister of Oil stressed the keenness of the government and the Ministry of Oil to accelerate the rehabilitation and development of oil fields in the province of Kirkuk. 

Oil Minister Jabbar Ali Al-Luaibi said during a meeting with Middle East chief executive Michael Townsend. That the ministry offered to Bp activating the previous cooperation on the development of oil fields in the province and to achieve an increase in oil production exceeding 700 thousand barrels per day, expressing his hope to reach a close agreement with the international company to develop a road map and programs and studies necessary to achieve the objectives of the ministry.

For his part, Chief Executive Officer of Bp Middle East Michael Townsend that the company enjoys excellent relations with the Iraqi oil sector and the company is ready to cooperate with the ministry and ongoing dialogues in this regard.

Townsend said it was decided to set up a joint working group to assess and study the general situation and organize visits and surveys of oil fields in the province. The meeting was attended by the Undersecretary for Extractive Affairs and the Director of Contracts Department.

Date: 23-10-2017 [/b[

LINK

• Upvote 3

Holy Crap This Oil Minister’s Been Busy ! :o 

Do All These Countries And Company’s That Are Lining Up Sense A Sudden Golden Opportunity With The Imminent Removal Of Daash Or What ... 

:D  :D  :D 

The Minister of Oil receives the Japanese Ambassador and discusses issues of mutual concern

1150.jpg

The Japanese Minister of Oil, Mr. Jabbar Ali Hussein Al-Luaibi, received Japanese Ambassador to Baghdad Fumio Iwai and his accompanying delegation, during which they discussed bilateral cooperation and issues of mutual interest between the two friendly countries.

He stressed that the ministry is looking forward to developing relations in the field of oil and gas with the Japanese oil companies, through their participation in opportunities and investment projects, noting that the ministry is working to create an environment suitable for the work of foreign companies operating in Iraq.

For his part, the Japanese ambassador to Baghdad, "Fumio Iwai" that the government of his country seeks to strengthen cooperation with Iraq in all fields, especially in the oil and gas sector. 

Date: 23-10-2017

LINK

• Upvote 3

I thought I heard her warming up, she cleared her throat a couple times and we thought concert might be by the end of October..... but now some feel she may not let her rip until the end of the year or Jan 1...... if that helps :) 

2 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I have been offline and not keeping much up to date with news .. But I am asking a question  on reading DT's posts .. Is the Fat Lady Getting Ready to Enter the Stage and Sing? And will it be soon?..

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I thought I heard her warming up, she cleared her throat a couple times and we thought concert might be by the end of October..... but now some feel she may not let her rip until the end of the year or Jan 1...... if that helps :) 

Agreed. 

I feel as soon as Barzani is out, we are in. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

But I am asking a question  on reading DT's posts .. Is the Fat Lady Getting Ready to Enter the Stage and Sing? 

When She Does - Umbertino Will Post The Video Down In The DV Music Basement ...

And Frank Will Try Getting Her Phone Number ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 1

LINK

The popular crowd is the secret of meeting Abadi and Tilerson ... Who will convince the other ?

The popular crowd is the secret of meeting Abadi and Tilerson ... Who will convince the other? 

24th October, 2017

Here is Washington , paving the way for the post Daesh ... 

To this end , sent its foreign minister , "Rex Tillerson" tour to the region aimed at promoting the strategy of thefight against Iran , announced by US President "Donald Trump" and to inform the Allies on their roles in, as well as seeking to resolve Qatar crisis , According to the State Department statement. 

Tillerson, who was supposed to include the schedule of his visit to Riyadh, Doha, Islamabad, New Delhi and Geneva for the period from 20 to 27 October, began his tour of Saudi Arabia and called to improve its relationship with Iraq, in the face of the Iranian influence in Mesopotamia, at a time when Iraq seeks to rebuild itself After three years of war against the hustler. 

There in Riyadh, Tilerson's birthplace for his sudden visit to Iraq, a meeting with Prince "Mohammed bin Salman" and Prime Minister "Haider Abadi" in the first session of the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council.

636444351143819104-LIRSON.jpg
The members of this new Joint Council agreed to meet again in Baghdad without announcing the date of the next meeting, but it seems that the meeting was not likely to delay. Tilerson arrived in Iraq on Monday afternoon for an unexpected visit to complete what he started in Saudi Arabia, where he met again Abbadi President Fuad Masum and US Ambassador to Baghdad Douglas Seleman. 

Before leaving Baghdad, "Tilerson" repeated what he said in Riyadh, stressing the need to get out of their description of "Iran's militias" from Iraq or become part of the Iraqi army.

Of course, the Secretary of State was referring to the popular mobilization forces, which Abadi was careful to explain that they were Iraqi fighters who had mowed down the precious and the noble to liberate the homeland. 

The popular rally, formed in 2014 after a Shi'ite fatwa of more than 60,000 fighters, is officially under the command of the general commander of the armed forces, Haider al-Abadi, and in practice the commander of the Quds Force in the Revolutionary Guards, Qassem Soleimani. 

These forces were present, trained and armed before the fatwa of Jihad Al-Kaafi against Daqash, which was issued by Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, and its mission is not limited to fighting only an oppressive organization. 

According to Iranian experts, it is conceivable that Tehran would meet Tillerson's request. The Revolutionary Guard would withdraw, refer to Baghdad to dissolve the popular crowd, and order General Soleimani to comply with an international resolution preventing him from traveling outside Iran, traveling between Iraq, Syria and Russia.

In other words, the strategy of curbing Iran's influence is driving Tehran to do everything to curb American influence, and to maintain its profits so far in Iraq, Syria and Lebanon in the hope of "maximizing profits" and investing them. The question is: Has America really abandoned the policy of leadership from behind or is it giving a strong speech and leaving its allies in the region to confront Iran and curb its influence? 

If Tillerson launched the "regional battle" for Iraq in response to the desire of Washington, which wants to contain the growing Iranian influence in the region and prevent communication between Iran and Iraq under the slogan that the latter "stable and without going to the axis of Tehran," by convincing Saudi Arabia to provide Economic and political support for Iraq in order to enhance the chances of the "moderate project" led by Abadi.

This support will allow Abadi to stand up to his strong opponents in the important parliamentary elections of 2018, which would show the size of local forces supported by both Tehran and Washington.
  • Upvote 1

LINK

Lebanese newspaper: Abadi on his way to the "new Iraq" and to market for a second term

-07us.jpg
2017-10-24 at 14:14 (Baghdad time)

The Iraqi newspaper Al-Akhbar reported that Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is on his way to winning a second term for his chances, pointing out that the project and vision of Iraq for the future of the region, which he promoted his political project by a period of four years following the holding of the next elections in May 2018.

The newspaper said in a report that "three Arab capitals visited Haidar Abadi over the past two days, after the launch of Baghdad (the project and vision of Iraq for the future of the region), began to promote his political project, which will be the approach of work in the second mandate, with the high chances of winning.

She added that Abadi's step confirms that he is trying to stick to the option of moderation and openness to his Arab neighbors while interacting with Iran, which recognizes that the Saudi welcome to Baghdad is only an attempt to undermine its role in Mesopotamia, .

"In the past two days, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has landed in three Arab capitals in visits described as" the flash, "his vision of" With the aim of being the next destination in the few days of Turkey and Iran, described by the adviser of the Iranian Supreme Leader for International Affairs, Ali Akbar Velayati, as "fateful."

The newspaper said that "Abadi, before his trip, announced in a televised speech about the" project and vision of Iraq for the future of the region, "which is based on" the basis of development and the extension of security rather than differences and wars. "The vision is based on five items:

First: extinguishing destructive conflicts and bloodshed, and stopping interventionist policies to fuel conflicts, in parallel with working together to build our interests and economies in an integrative manner, without being isolated from one another.

Second: To establish lasting, deep and stable relations among our peoples, and not to restrict them to the relationship between governments, since the relationship between peoples ensures the stability of relations in the face of political transformations.

Third: Giving young people great hope, through programs that provide job opportunities ...

Fourth: Agreement on a comprehensive development program, in addition to development projects at the national level.

Fifthly, the countries of the region should invest their resources in an optimal manner so that the countries of the region have a voice and influence in decision-making at all levels.

The Iraqi political forces (Abadi's vision) interpret it as a draft of his political project for the next stage, after the military elimination of the preacher, and begin preparations for the upcoming electoral process in May, which is expected to re-assign Abbadi as prime minister for a second term.

According to some of Abadi's close associates, his project is only "the beginning of a new Iraq that will give its development, economic and political vision to a stable region that attracts investment and human development", relying on "real alternatives to conflicts and exporting crises, .

Sources point out that "Abadi will rely on his vision to establish common interests and common vision among friends."

The government sources hope that Abadi will be able to present his project based on "justice and equality of opportunity in the same country before it is in the region." "This project may move Iraq and the region to a new stage of co-existence based on common interests, Benefiting from nearly a decade of terrorist attack on it. "

• Upvote 1

http://iraqdailyjournal.com/st.....-z16099102

NEW OIL FACILITY HELPS IRAQ BOOST CRUDE EXPORTS AS PRICES RISE

Supertanker moors at new loading point off the country's southern coast

24th October, 2017

Iraq began using a new offshore crude-exporting facility to help boost shipments by sea and make up for a suspension of pipeline exports from the country’s north due to a conflict with the self-governed Kurdish region.

The supertanker Chloe, which can transport about 2 million barrels of oil, was moored at the new loading point in the Arabian Gulf off the coast of southern Iraq on Monday, according to shipping agent reports and Bloomberg tanker tracking. The oil minister Jabbar Al Luaibi said last week that southern exports would rise by 200,000 barrels a day to offset production that halted at some northern fields in the aftermath of fighting over disputed territory.

Oil prices inched up on Tuesday, getting support from a decline in oil exports from Opec's second-biggest producer Iraq and a projected extended fall in US commercial oil stocks.

London Brent crude for December delivery was up 5 cents at US$57.42 a barrel by 02.58 GMT after settling down 38 cents on Monday.

US crude for December delivery was up 5 cents at $51.95.

Iraq joined Opec and allied suppliers this year in cutting output to mop up a glut of crude that has depressed prices by half since 2014. That has not stopped the country from trying to boost its capacity to pump and sell oil; it aims to raise production capacity to 5 million barrels a day this year. Iraq currently pumps most of its 4.47 million barrels of daily output from fields in the south and ships them through the Gulf.

“The new loading point will help them boost exports,” said Jaafar Altaie, the managing director of the Abu Dhabi-based consultant Manaar Group, which operates in Iraq. The loading point, known as a single point mooring facility, or SPM, had been scheduled to start operating in December, and it is not at full capacity, he said. “The government started the SPM earlier than planned because they want to raise exports from Basra to compensate for the losses at Kirkuk.”

Iraq exported an average this year of 3.25 million barrels a day of its Basrah Light and Basrah Heavy crude via the Gulf. The Chloe is set to load a mixed cargo of Heavy and Light oil, according to the shipping agent report.

Iraq already operates three other SPMs, as well as four berths at its Basra Oil Terminal and another two at the nearby Khor Al Amaya terminal. When operating, the SPMs can pump about 900,000 barrels daily aboard tankers, but the time needed to carry out mooring and unmooring operations reduces their effective capacity to little more than half that amount. Bloomberg calculations show that the three older SPMs have loaded an average of about 480,000 barrels a day each since the beginning of 2015.

SPMs enable Iraq to pump crude to ships at sea without requiring that they dock in port. The country’s narrow coastline, hemmed in by Kuwaitto the south and Iran to the east, has little room for shipping berths. Its shallow waters are difficult for the largest tankers to navigate and contribute to traffic delays.

Federal Iraqi troops clashed last week with fighters from the semi-autonomous Kurdish region over disputed areas in Kirkuk province. Output halted at some sections of the giant Kirkuk oilfield after federal forces captured them from the Kurds and as some workers and guards stayed away from work.

Combined exports from Kirkuk and the adjacent Kurdish region rose to about 254,000 barrels a day by Monday from 213,000 barrels a day on Saturday. Iraq had been exporting close to 600,000 barrels a day on average this year from fields in Kirkuk and the Kurdish enclave, shipping them together through the same pipeline to Turkey’s Mediterranean port of Ceyhan.

• Upvote 1

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.....id22=84993

Oil announces the final statistics of quantities exported from oil for the month of September

irq_820796533_1508840854.jpg&max_width=300 

24th October, 2017

The Ministry of Oil announced on Tuesday the final statistics of quantities exported from crude oil for the month of September, noting that the exported quantities were loaded by 38 international companies.

The ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said in a statement received by "Iraq News" that "the total quantities exported crude oil and revenues achieved for the month of September, according to the final statistics issued by the Iraqi oil marketing company" Sumo "amounted to 97 million and 200 thousand barrels," adding that "The statistics did not record any exports from the fields of Kirkuk."

Jihad said that "revenues from these exports amounted to four billion and 866 million dollars, while the average price per barrel 50,062 dollars."

Jihad pointed out that "the quantities exported were loaded by 38 international companies of different nationalities from the ports of Basra and Khor al-Amaya and the unilateral buoys on the Gulf."

• Upvote 1