Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 10-25-2017

TexasGranny

I’m trying to learn a little more on the HCl. Was it passed in 2007? If so what are we waiting for?  If I’m reading correctly, it’s set up to help foreign companies get more money from oil contracts? That doesn’t seem to be an incentive for Iraqis, right? Would the agreement be between Iraqis and Kurds or the whole country and the rest of the world? If there’s a thread answering all this I apologize, I just can’t find these answers. Just want to know what the incentives for them here and if an RV is worth that to them for this deal!

Thank you!

Hey big bro, just a quick question that came to mind and not sure if it was asked already.....and I haven't had a drink yet...

Could there be a possibility of the RV happening (while waiting for the official word on the HCL) before Abadi's re-elected second term in May of 2018 or probably after?  Just wondering if the chances of this happening would be greater before he gets a second term from your perspective. 

Wishing for January 1st, 2018.....yeah, but it's just a wish.:praying:

• Upvote 1

There has been a lot of doings in Iraq since last week. 

Do you believe that T-Rex (Tilerson) is working alongside Abadi or is Abadi not happy with the comments he made about Iran needing to leave Iraq?

Thug and Yota and others have posted a lot of articles about US (and Russia and China and ect) flooding Iraq and wanting to do business ever since Baghdad took over Kirik/Erbil and outed Barzani.  this seems like a wonderful thing. They would not be rushing in without the possibility of HUGE profits. Your thoughts?

OK One more...so what are your thoughts on the rating articles raising the country to "stable"  

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam,

My question is.....Will you be having a Special Discount on  Any of the VIP Memberships this Next Month ?    

l will have to update, Three Separate Membersips that will expire......The 5th of November !  A Discount would help me tremendously !

Best Wishes, to You n Yours.

• Upvote 2

Yo Adam - Umbertino’s Been Down In The DV Music Basement For Several Weeks Now Playing Some Sort Of Nonstop Endless Tribute To Disco ! :o 

And LGD’s Been Out Back In The DV Parking Lot Driving His Truck Backwards In Circles Counterclockwise For The Last Six Hours Trying To Delete The Zeros ! :blink: 

So My Question Is - How Much Longer Before Any Of The Rest Of Us Possibly Start Showing Signs Of Losing It ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 4

I don't know if you're familiar with Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin etc. But there are a lot of people who have good reason to believe that it will be the neutral world currency of the very near future. More specifically I've heard that this will replace all forms of currency worldwide among other major changes...

I'm wondering if you have any thoughts about how this could effect our investment? 

• kcw locked this topic