Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oglu calls on parliament to proceed with the legislation of the oil and gas law and include the phrase "oil extracted"

yota691

8 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Hey gregp, I have been following your posts. You seem to be really pumped lately and I am feeling it too.  :twothumbs:

Hey ChuckFinley it's a pleasure to read your posts too you've stayed grounded so well I would think you hold positive and negative charged cords. Thank you for the discipline of patience you portrayed through your comments with feelings. But now that your feelin it too that means the old guys are sayin let's go

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, new york kevin said:

That's the sound of "market pressure" giving value to this currency. Help me remember , did they pass a law and implement said law requiring no use of foreign currencies will be allowed to be used for in country transactions - buying and selling of goods and services, etc. Or did they pass such a law and are waiting for a timing issue before implementing it?

I wish I could remember, at my age my mind is a dead man walking.  My go to guy for stuff like this is Laid Back, guy is always on top of it.  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Sounds like a plan. Me, I am gonna wait for the text from Adam. Next I will setup the estate plan, trusts, etc after meeting with the tax attorney, cpa, and wealth manager. I won't cash in a single note till then, since doing so will create a taxable transaction , giving the state and feds cause to start taxing me on all the IQD I have at that point; and not after I finish setting up things in a more tax friendly state . Cali sucks when it comes to taxes.

alreis; at our age.

Hey Barzani may have gotten arrested. Check out the thread, hope it's real.

Sounds a lot like my plan, but then again you are VIP and you know what a solid plan is.   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WaitIsOver said:

Hey ChuckFinley it's a pleasure to read your posts too you've stayed grounded so well I would think you hold positive and negative charged cords. Thank you for the discipline of patience you portrayed through your comments with feelings. But now that your feelin it too that means the old guys are sayin let's go

I think in all the times I have been on here that this period going forward is the best I have seen. I knew that as long as ISIS was around nothing was going to happen. During that time a lot of the ground work was being done to go international. These included Laws, Banking reform, trade agreements and WB backing. This was followed by a happy neighborhood with Kuwait and Saudi.  Theses were keys to pulling the last of the UN sanctions and to get back into the brotherhood. Then there was the internal question of the Referendum. Once external issues are dealt with then you have to deal with internal issues. Well that ate up months, but not wasted because you have to deal with corruption. We have seen electric transfer of payments to the people and warrants being issued.  The key part here is arrests. People as well as others are seeing house cleaning.  I think we are almost there. I believe Nov the UN meets and Iraq and Kuwait have worked some deal out for repayment. My guess is, if Kuwait is happy with the deal the UN will go along with it.  Then we have had meeting this week in NY with the UN, Saudi Crown Prince making calls this week, and US big wigs flying here and there.  I am watching the UN Kuwait deal, followed by the National Oil company and the HCL. Being Iraq this could be done in a nano secound or a millennium, your guess is as good as mine.  The key is that things have never been so positive for a country to get back on it's feet. When that happens is when we will see a international currency with true value.  Man that is long even for me.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I think in all the times I have been on here that this period going forward is the best I have seen. I knew that as long as ISIS was around nothing was going to happen. During that time a lot of the ground work was being done to go international. These included Laws, Banking reform, trade agreements and WB backing. This was followed by a happy neighborhood with Kuwait and Saudi.  Theses were keys to pulling the last of the UN sanctions and to get back into the brotherhood. Then there was the internal question of the Referendum. Once external issues are dealt with then you have to deal with internal issues. Well that ate up months, but not wasted because you have to deal with corruption. We have seen electric transfer of payments to the people and warrants being issued.  The key part here is arrests. People as well as others are seeing house cleaning.  I think we are almost there. I believe Nov the UN meets and Iraq and Kuwait have worked some deal out for repayment. My guess is, if Kuwait is happy with the deal the UN will go along with it.  Then we have had meeting this week in NY with the UN, Saudi Crown Prince making calls this week, and US big wigs flying here and there.  I am watching the UN Kuwait deal, followed by the National Oil company and the HCL. Being Iraq this could be done in a nano secound or a millennium, your guess is as good as mine.  The key is that things have never been so positive for a country to get back on it's feet. When that happens is when we will see a international currency with true value.  Man that is long even for me.  

With you all the way my friend!! Damn close now!!

Dont ****** defeat from the jaws of victory Iraq!!

Go RV!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Boozer said:

Maliki and Iran will put a kink in it. 

Maliki is already getting the cold shoulder from Iran. Pretty sure Iran is keeping their distance from Barzani, Maliki, and all the other corrupt yahoos in Iraq. A lot of heads have been turned by Abadi’s  fight for right, and for Justices!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:43 AM, yota691 said:

Decision of Parliament calls for the Parliament to proceed with the legislation of the law of oil and gas and include the phrase "oil extracted"

Bertha News Agency 36 2017-10-20
58b56e922656b.jpg

The House of Representatives MP Niazi Miramar Oglu called on Friday to pass the legislation of the oil and gas law and include the phrase "extracted oil", adding that the draft law is still in the inclusion of the parliamentary energy and legal committees for more than ten years.

"The Iraqi Council of Representatives is required to proceed with the passage of the oil and gas law by including the phrase oil extracted as contained in the Constitution, which is extracted in any part of the land of Iraq," he said, noting that "the northern region says that the Constitution provided for oil sites extracted for 2005 And did not address the oil, which will be extracted such as oil extracted in the regions of the region.

"The draft oil and gas bill continues to include the oil, energy and legal committees of parliament for more than ten years, unfortunately because of the incompatibility," Oglu said. "It is regrettable that the consensus on the national wealth that belongs to all Iraqis continues."

"The legislation of this law and the activation of this vital file will solve many of the crises that raging between the government of the Center and the region, as well as Mahramih provinces producing oil and gas."

On January 18, 2017, the Ministry of Oil announced the completion of the draft oil and gas law and sent it to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, noting that the aim is to seek and work on the optimal investment of the national wealth of oil and gas.

so just exactly what has the C of M been doing since January with this law???    Shouldn't they be sending this along to Parliament for a vote??  Perhaps each of them need a shoe leather injection to help expedite this process  .....