Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GCR Wheels Are In Motion.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Several Gurus have come forward claiming the Cabal has relinquished all powers in the world banking cartel.

The Monarchy is out. No mention of the Vatican, another Cabal Institution.

Not varified. Your opine.

16 Oct 2017  Beny ...

THE ELITE MET TODAY 6 HOURS AGO. THEY RESET THE SYSTEM AT EXACTLY 12:07 PM. THE MEETING WAS HELD IN ENGLAND.
SOME OF THE GUESTS WE'RE THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND AND MEMBERS OF THE ASIAN AND THE MIDDLE EAST FINANCIAL SYSTEM.
THIS MEETING WAS ALSO HELD TO RETIRE THE BRITISH MONARCHY OUT OF THE CONTROL OF THE CABAL.
THE EFFECTS OF THIS RESET WILL TAKE EFFECT STARTING NEXT WEEK.
REMEMBERED JETS!! WHAT EVER ANNOUNCEMENT IS RELEASED MONDAY. IT'S PART OF YOUR NEW REALITY.

16 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington...
Judy Note:
In 1868 Vatican Jesuits, with help of the British Monarch, created a global system of debt based on a central banking system that printed fiat notes. To legitimize themselves in non Catholic regions they invented Capitalism, Communism and Nazism using secret societies like the Freemasons, Knights of Columbus, Rotary and Lions Clubs. They financially controlled Britain and until the fall of 2013, owned America while instigating every major war on the planet, murdering millions of Jews, Protestants and Muslims. According to the below reports, this Cabal system officially ended today Oct. 15 at 12:07 pm EDT.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

16 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington...
Judy Note:
In 1868 Vatican Jesuits, with help of the British Monarch, created a global system of debt based on a central banking system that printed fiat notes. To legitimize themselves in non Catholic regions they invented Capitalism, Communism and Nazism using secret societies like the Freemasons, Knights of Columbus, Rotary and Lions Clubs. They financially controlled Britain and until the fall of 2013, owned America while instigating every major war on the planet, murdering millions of Jews, Protestants and Muslims. According to the below reports, this Cabal system officially ended today Oct. 15 at 12:07 pm EDT.

Weegie - Good Job Keeping The Lying Pumper Gurus Names In There So That We Can Know Which Idiot Said What ! ;) 

Now Go And Get Ur A$$ Back Out In The Guru Cow Pasture And Keep Digging For More 'Truffles'! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 4

here's another article related to the above...

10/17/2017  KTFA:
DELTA:  FAMILY:   GOV OF THE CBI IS SPEAKING ENGLISH IN THE VIDEO AND HE IS SAYING THAT CBI HAS REMOVED ALL EXCHANGE  RESTRICTION  AND MCP...AT MARK 9:45.
WOW THAT'S IS HUGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   IT LOOKS LIKE ALAK IS NOT ACTING GOV ANYMORE.....WE SHALL SEE!!!
https://youtu.be/oRv87HmZNQs 
CBI GOV IN US:
Watch a live briefing from the governor of Iraq's central bank on the challenge of combating Islamic State financial activity.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

22 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

16 Oct. 2017 by Judy Lyington...this Cabal system officially ended today Oct. 15 at 12:07 pm EDT

Dang.....I missed it. Busy watching the Viking game. Maybe Judy could schedule a do-over. I'll buy the Chinese food if she brings Madam Wu. :(

Edited by King Bean
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

here's another article related to the above...

16 Oct 2017  Delta...

Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, is a financial expert, policymaker, and academic with three decades of experience in financial management, accounting, and analysis. Since being appointed as CBI governor in 2014, he has helmed a number of anti-corruption and counterterrorism efforts, including as chief implementer of Iraq’s new anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing (AML/CFT) legislation (2015) and as a major contributor to the National Strategy for Combating Corruption (2017). He also heads two national oversight bodies — the Anti-Corruption Council and the AML/CFT Council — and is the focal point for cooperation with the Counter-ISIL

Mallen:  THAT SOUNDS LIKE RV APPROVED IMO? DELTA?! YOU ROCK!

DELTA:  FROM  IMF: FINAL ARTICLES
“The Iraqi government will also remove restrictions on currency exchange. This will be an important part of encouraging investment in the country as it will signal that currency can be freely exchanged without government restrictions”    DELTA

Frank26:  It is …………………. BOUNTEOUS !!! !!! !!!   (Big Smile)

Don961:  Sure sounds like Alaq is making a Financial Liberation Speech doesn’t it !!!!!! Thanks DELTA

StephenMac63:  Delta, please clarify.
IMF says Iraq “will”
Allak says they “have”
Is the IMF report earlier than Allak’s?

Allak possibly not Gov anymore?…………this reminds me of Jerry Springer Show….ok, whos the “daddy” gonna be now? Shabibi?

DELTA:  YES….AFTER THE FACT……DONE…….. DROP MY MIC I’M GOING TO CUT THE PONYTAIL….lol

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 7:53 PM, umbertino said:

I can relate....I've been waiting for about 13 years....Still a glimmer of hope though.....

LOL....always the optimist you are!

8 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

And so we will see. Don't quit your day job folks as this is a hum dinger just like the rest of them...  lol

pp

Sound advise, as usual.  Man, I sure wish SOMETHING would change. Sigh        Let me rephrase that...I sure wish something FANTABULOUS would change with this currency!

• Upvote 1