Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar?.....BitCoin?... I don't know what Adam thinks But I know what I think.....!!

huffy2005

I bought a small amount early this year. So to date, I've made more on it than on dinar. And I can request profits (although small) go back to my bank at any time. So yes, worth it IMO. There are a couple others just gaining speed too. And affordable. Hoping in 10 years they will pay big.

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, King Bean said:

I bought a small amount early this year. So to date, I've made more on it than on dinar. And I can request profits (although small) go back to my bank at any time. So yes, worth it IMO. There are a couple others just gaining speed too. And affordable. Hoping in 10 years they will pay big.

Could you mention what what other ones are gaining speed? 

15 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Could you mention what what other ones are gaining speed? 

You can find investment sites if you Google it. But ETHEREUM started at $7 last October and is at $338 today. Also LITECOIN started about the same time at $3, peaked at $84 but is at $58 currently. Mind you, these markets take the roller coaster on rates week to week. Plan on long term. JMHO.  I'm no investment counselor, just putz'n till Dinar hits. Good luck.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Look up hive technologies.... it's a stock and it has gone from .70 to over 3 in about two weeks....

PRELF is the ticker symbol...

specializes in blockchain mining 

also check out electroneum which is still an ICO basically a penny right now... 100 bucks gets you 12,000 coins.... could go to 1 or 2 be a nice return....

still 5 days to get in on presale

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Look up hive technologies.... it's a stock and it has gone from .70 to over 3 in about two weeks....

also check out electroneum which is still an ICO basically a penny right now... 100 bucks gets you 12,000 coins.... could go to 1 or 2 be a nice return....

Thx!  But can u tell me how?

Go to gemini. Com or coin base

set up an account just an email and paswword

connect bank account to exchange

go to  myetherwallet and set up an account

transfer money into bTC or ETH from exchange(coin base or gemini) into myetherwallet 

Do a test transfer like .01 eth before you send whole amount.... write down all passwords copy and paste so you don't lose them... 

go to electroneum presale page and transfer eth or bTC for the electroneum coins.... 

Go to etherscan.io to watch transfer in real time 

this is whole process will take about 5-6 days

these are the fundamental steps. 

Hope me this helps 

2 hours ago, Mxmann said:

Thx!  But can u tell me how?

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, King Bean said:

You can find investment sites if you Google it. But ETHEREUM started at $7 last October and is at $338 today. Also LITECOIN started about the same time at $3, peaked at $84 but is at $58 currently. Mind you, these markets take the roller coaster on rates week to week. Plan on long term. JMHO.  I'm no investment counselor, just putz'n till Dinar hits. Good luck.

I have been following Ripple/XRP for some time now and have purchased quite a bit of it. The tech seems solid. One of the things I like about them are the players who use them, big banks globally are and will be using this block chain technology. It’s at $.25 now and is a good long term hold with a huge potential. Google and YouTube for some research.

4 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

transfer money into bTC or ETH from exchange(coin base or gemini) into myetherwallet 

Do a test transfer like .01 eth before you send whole amount.... write down all passwords copy and paste so you don't lose them... 

go to electroneum presale page and transfer eth or bTC for the electroneum coins.... 

Hope me this helps 

Thanks so much!  I'm on it!

I'm vested in Singlepoint inc. Ticker SING.

They specialize in mobile technology. Sing has joined with Bitcoin and created a point of sale mobile pay system. Sing has started acquiring companies. They have zero debt. They have a major announcement at the Las Vegas hemp show in November. Point of sale using mobile Bitcoin at hemp stores. No more cash. 

I concur with Adam, great group of VIP investors bringing constant information regarding different ICO's (initial coin offerings) and crypto related investments.

With just one investment I've made up all the money I've spent so far on lifetime VIP, OSI, Corp VIP....

Just reading the pinned topics in VIP from Adam and others has been mind opening and educational. Start thinking a different way and more like a seasoned investor. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, King Bean said:

Thanks for sharing, KB

21 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Thanks NEPF

• Upvote 1

On 10/14/2017 at 7:17 AM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I concur with Adam, great group of VIP investors bringing constant information regarding different ICO's (initial coin offerings) and crypto related investments.

With just one investment I've made up all the money I've spent so far on lifetime VIP, OSI, Corp VIP info" rel="">Corp VIP....

Just reading the pinned topics in VIP from Adam and others has been mind opening and educational. Start thinking a different way and more like a seasoned investor. 

:tiphat: 

• Upvote 3

On 10/13/2017 at 11:45 PM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Hope me this helps 

Thank you as well, might look into this, but if your stock or investment would go up, do they have a waiting period of when you can take it out?  Sorry, I know I need to get some studying on this subject but more curious then anything right now.

• Upvote 1

I don't know the answer to that question quite yet.... these are speculative cryptocurrencies.... I would imagine I can transfer them into my wallet or back into ethereum when the value goes up to where I would like to trade them. 

Do do your due diligence for sure... there are a good number of videos and tutorials on YouTube regarding electroneum and how it works.