Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 11 October 2017

Adam Montana

I know I keep thinking 2017 is our year. The progress they have made in the last 9 months pretty much points in the direction Abadi, ands Sadr are moving in, and as fast as is humanly possible, given all the bumps in the road. I need to get moving with my plans this month!!!  Git Er Dun Abadi!    

LOL. :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Trump to highlight role of truck drivers in tax reform speech

• By KATHERINE FAULDERS
  • JORDYN PHELPS
  •  
Oct 11, 2017, 10:04 AM ET
  •  
PHOTO: President Donald Trump walks toward the White House after arriving on Marine One in this Sept. 27, 2017 file photo in Washington.Mark Wilson/Getty Images/FILE

President Donald Trump walks toward the White House after arriving on Marine One in this Sept. 27, 2017 file photo in Washington.

President Trump will travel to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Wednesday for a speech on his tax reform plan, and will specifically address truck drivers as “the lifeblood of our economy,” according to a senior administration official.

"Truckers, from the president's perspective, are really the lifeblood of our economy," the official said. "When the trucks are moving, that means that our economy is moving; the economy is growing."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-highlight-role-truck-drivers-tax-reform-speech/story?id=50411750

Trump's Out Promoting His Comprehensive Tax Cuts Plan Today And Citing Truck Drivers In Particular On How It All Works ! B) 

Now If Only We Had A Trucker Here That Could Possibly Weigh In On This ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

2 hours ago, sharkbait said:

Wow! Short but sweet! Trying hard not to get too excited!

Once again, Thanks Adam for keeping us grounded!

Go Iraq!

And Davis for Pres!

yes another vote for davis

thanks adam for the short and sweet   just like me

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Thanks for the update Sir.

Iraq continues moving forward in the right direction but still a lot of work to do

- The battle against terrorism still happening 

- The battle against corruption still happening 

- Some UN sanctions still in place against Iraq

- Maliki still have some power

- No HCL yet

- No Art 140 yet

- Other important laws need to be passed 

- IMF SBA 2016-2019

I'm of the opinion that nothing will happen with the dinar exchange rate this year. I believe our next window of opportunity is January 2018.

Go Iraq

Go reality 

Go patience 

Go RV

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

ADAM I NEED HELP!!

I went to renew my membership after seeing you news today and wanted to use the "discount" and it showed up. But I was texting my wife about my decision and when she asked me about the different types of purchases and prices available I hit the back button to answer her questions. When I hit back, it emptied my checkout. so I restarted it and typed discount again, but it would not give it to me... I haven't made my purchase yet. please help me. Thanks

Russell M

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Trump to highlight role of truck drivers in tax reform speech

• By KATHERINE FAULDERS
  • JORDYN PHELPS
  •  
Oct 11, 2017, 10:04 AM ET
  •  
PHOTO: President Donald Trump walks toward the White House after arriving on Marine One in this Sept. 27, 2017 file photo in Washington.Mark Wilson/Getty Images/FILE

President Donald Trump walks toward the White House after arriving on Marine One in this Sept. 27, 2017 file photo in Washington.

President Trump will travel to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Wednesday for a speech on his tax reform plan, and will specifically address truck drivers as “the lifeblood of our economy,” according to a senior administration official.

"Truckers, from the president's perspective, are really the lifeblood of our economy," the official said. "When the trucks are moving, that means that our economy is moving; the economy is growing."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-highlight-role-truck-drivers-tax-reform-speech/story?id=50411750

Trump's Out Promoting His Comprehensive Tax Cuts Plan Today And Citing Truck Drivers In Particular On How It All Works ! B) 

@ladyGrace'sDaddy is probably out working in his truck as we speak.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Hmmm...got anybody particularly in mind Thug??? :eyebrows: ;)

Sandfly for the level headed post Sir Adam and your wonderful "Mod Squad"! 

Come On RV Baby!!! ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

54 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I'm of the opinion that nothing will happen with the dinar exchange rate this year. I believe our next window of opportunity is January 2018.

(Sniff, sniff)......I can't help to suddenly feel and believe nothing won't happen this year either.......too much work still needs to be done and I'm gonna' go cry alone at my favorite bar later tonight.  :facepalm: (in tears)....would love to be proven wrong.....over a drink.

Here's to hope in 2018!! :praying:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

(Sniff, sniff)......I can't help to suddenly feel and believe nothing won't happen this year either.......too much work still needs to be done and I'm gonna' go cry alone at my favorite bar later tonight.  :facepalm: (in tears)....would love to be proven wrong.....over a drink.

Here's to hope in 2018!! :praying:

Not to worry my friend, we still have another currency that's looking pretty good these day's.  :moneybag::bagofmoney::twothumbs:

pp

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, okane said:

I could go for some baseless promises but I'm shallow that way .....

well we do have Luigi to fill that need :wacko:

Think I'll stick with Adam !!  Go team 

:lol: 

3 hours ago, nannab said:

:twothumbs: Adam!  Would love to tell the mortgage company where to go and how to do it  :D

Have a great day everyone !

I think it's been too long since I posted about the value of paying off your mortgage (or not doing so)! I'll make it a point to address that in the VIP section in the next week or two.

HINT: Paying off your mortgage may sound good, and it might feel good, but that's superficial. There is a MUCH better way to use your money, equity, and assets!

:twothumbs: 

2 hours ago, jcfrag said:

I know I keep thinking 2017 is our year. The progress they have made in the last 9 months pretty much points in the direction Abadi, ands Sadr are moving in, and as fast as is humanly possible, given all the bumps in the road. I need to get moving with my plans this month!!!  Git Er Dun Abadi!    

LOL. :twothumbs:

AGREED.

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I know there's absolutely nobody you have in mind, so I won't even ask ;) 

Go Float !

Go Hammock Boy ! :o 

Image result for funny hammock gif

:D  :D  :D 

WHAT IS THIS AND WHERE DO I BUY ONE????????!!!!!

1 hour ago, Russell M said:

ADAM I NEED HELP!!

I went to renew my membership after seeing you news today and wanted to use the "discount" and it showed up. But I was texting my wife about my decision and when she asked me about the different types of purchases and prices available I hit the back button to answer her questions. When I hit back, it emptied my checkout. so I restarted it and typed discount again, but it would not give it to me... I haven't made my purchase yet. please help me. Thanks

Russell M

Try it again. If it doesn't work, just pay full price and I'll happily instruct my staff to refund the difference.

:twothumbs: 

1 hour ago, crab65 said:

Adam, beginning to wonder if your contacts on the ground are any good!!!  

:rolleyes: 

They are the best anyone has. I eliminate bad contacts quicker than oreos disappear at a weight watcher convention.

6 minutes ago, DMarkB said:

It's been quite a while

Nice first post, and welcome!

:tiphat: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7