Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Supreme Judicial Council calls for lifting the immunity of deputies accused of corruption

yota691

3 hours ago, Jaygo said:

I still can’t get on board with “patriot”. A true patriot would use 5 billion to put money in our kids schools and not build a wall for his own ego. Bash away!

Wow, a true patriot would put money so the kids of this country who are legal residents could get and fair and decent education free from drugs and crime or find ways so that there is the money to fund schools to provide a quality education. I would venture to say that illegal immigrants send their kids to school for free where a true patriot pays taxes including property taxes which are not included in sales tax.A true patriot would have a sense of honor and duty to their country and their community in which they live. They would welcome the Fourth and mourn on Memorial Day. A true patriot would believe in duty to country and know that on Memorial Day BBQ and beer is what the fallen soldier would want so why not have some as well. A true patriot loves his country, faults and all. A true patriot would work to make the country exceptional because the patriot believes the country is exceptional. A true patriot knows there will always be a thin line between security and freedom and does not give up one for the other. A true patriot believes in country and family in that order and will defend it until their dying breath. A pansy is someone who does none of this and just tries to skate by in life. Easier to be a pansy than a patriot, eh?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Jaygo said:

I still can’t get on board with “patriot”. A true patriot would use 5 billion to put money in our kids schools and not build a wall for his own ego. Bash away!

Hmm guess parental responsibility is out?

Protection of our borders is what we hire a president for !

Edited by danielchu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Seven Roles for One President
  • Chief of State. This role requires a president to be an inspiring example for the American people. ...
  • Chief Executive. The president is the "boss" for millions of government workers in the Executive Branch. ...
  • Chief Diplomat. ...
  • Commander-In-Chief. ...
  • Legislative Leader. ...
  • Chief of Party. ...
  • Guardian of the Economy.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

56 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Wow, a true patriot would put money so the kids of this country who are legal residents could get and fair and decent education free from drugs and crime or find ways so that there is the money to fund schools to provide a quality education. I would venture to say that illegal immigrants send their kids to school for free where a true patriot pays taxes including property taxes which are not included in sales tax.A true patriot would have a sense of honor and duty to their country and their community in which they live. They would welcome the Fourth and mourn on Memorial Day. A true patriot would believe in duty to country and know that on Memorial Day BBQ and beer is what the fallen soldier would want so why not have some as well. A true patriot loves his country, faults and all. A true patriot would work to make the country exceptional because the patriot believes the country is exceptional. A true patriot knows there will always be a thin line between security and freedom and does not give up one for the other. A true patriot believes in country and family in that order and will defend it until their dying breath. A pansy is someone who does none of this and just tries to skate by in life. Easier to be a pansy than a patriot, eh?

HEAR!!! HEAR!!!

:salute: !!!Theseus!!! :salute:

Pansies AND Patriots DO NOT Mix LIKE Drinking AND Driving!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

Hey Jaygo, if we build that wall the money we will save from having reduction in crime and the welfare costs of giving the illegals, education,health care and other welfare benefits would dwarf your measly 5 billion dollars. If you pull your head out of your butt and look further than past your nose you might find that Trump is far ahead of any establishment politician in our lifetime. If you care to look and see. And let's not forget the initiative to help the inner cities with $100 billion. But you probably didn't hear this on the Lame Stream Media, as they are to busy salivating over all the liar's testimony Meuller has put together in his multi-million taxpayer funded, farce of an investigation. JMHO!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Wall should have been built over 30 years ago!! Recession in 80’s proved that when companies were hiring illegals for cheap when we had a large unemployment numbers back then. The wall wouldn’t  have cost 5 billion then and also saved our country and law abiding taxpayers countless billions over all this time. On top of that more Americans who are citizens would have had jobs all along and been paying in taxes as well! Furthermore even more countless dollars not drawn off the tax roll for all the people who don’t belong here. Trump is first person with the “balls” to admit we needed it and try to get it done politics aside. Bush II mentioned it after 9/11 when we realized lack of wall and security allowed those aholes to get in our country but never followed through. It’s amazing how where ever I travel I’m checked over with a proper ID before I’m even allowed to vacation in a foreign country and we can’t do that here. Man I could go on and on with lots more common sense but we sure as hell know that’s not allowed anymore!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

During the Cold War I patrolled the East/West German Border for a number of years . . . this " Wall " ran the entire length North/South cutting " Germany " in half. It wasn't just 1 " Wall " but many thick, tall, razor & barbed wire packed, mined fences to include mine fields galore, Guard Towers, Ariel surveillance etc. . . ; several kilometers deep. 

It was known as " The Frontier ". . . This was a dangerous place and gunfire between East & West troops was exchanged. This " Wall " wasn't so much to keep the " Barbarous Baby Killers " from invading the East - but more to do with keeping people in behind the Iron Curtain.

Fences such as this work when you build to the plan. I'm not suggesting anything this ferocious on the Southern Border; but to offer this as an example.

So next time you here Pelosi or Schumer spew some claptrap saying our Military has no idea how of such things or any of the multitude of equally obnoxious & pathetic reasoning concerning the " Wall ", just remember the USArmy, German & British Forces did it for decades " Over There "

Note: This was my 1st Rodeo . . . by no means my last.

If DJT has to engage the services of the Army Corps of Engineers to build it, so be it. I can't bring to mind at the moment who made this statement -

" Liberal policies will probably get us all killed "  . . . most likely some truth in this.

Link to the " Wall " https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inner_German_border   You should find this enlightening. Let the Rubies fly ! 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

During the Cold War I patrolled the East/West German Border for a number of years . . . this " Wall " ran the entire length North/South cutting " Germany " in half. It wasn't just 1 " Wall " but many thick, tall, razor & barbed wire packed, mined fences to include mine fields galore, Guard Towers, Ariel surveillance etc. . . ; several kilometers deep. 

It was known as " The Frontier ". . . This was a dangerous place and gunfire between East & West troops was exchanged. This " Wall " wasn't so much to keep the " Barbarous Baby Killers " from invading the East - but more to do with keeping people in behind the Iron Curtain.

Fences such as this work when you build to the plan. I'm not suggesting anything this ferocious on the Southern Border; but to offer this as an example.

So next time you here Pelosi or Schumer spew some claptrap saying our Military has no idea how of such things or any of the multitude of equally obnoxious & pathetic reasoning concerning the " Wall ", just remember the USArmy, German & British Forces did it for decades " Over There "

Note: This was my 1st Rodeo . . . by no means my last.

If DJT has to engage the services of the Army Corps of Engineers to build it, so be it. I can't bring to mind at the moment who made this statement -

" Liberal policies will probably get us all killed "  . . . most likely some truth in this.

Link to the " Wall " https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inner_German_border   You should find this enlightening. Let the Rubies fly ! 

Chewed some of the same dirt. Widen and Hof/Pitman - East Germany and Chech.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Baghdad Post Saturday, 15 December 2018 02:58 PM

Internal: Prevent the waste of 400 million dinars and the return of 140 others to the State Treasury

The Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Interior announced on Saturday the prevention of waste of more than 400 million dinars, noting that he recommended the return of more than 140 million dinars to the treasury of the State during the month of November of 2018 

. This came as a result of the audit and oversight efforts carried out by the committees and audit bodies of the Audit and Financial Control Directorate and the efforts of the committees of the departments of inspection Baghdad and the provinces. 

The statement added that "the audit and financial control department of the Inspector General's Office managed to return (37,813,000) dinars to the treasury of the state and recommended the return of (103,165,950) dinars, and prevented the waste amount of (414,442,150) dinars."

The statement added that "the Directorate was able to audit 19 contracts for the ministry, and expressed its opinion in 48 investigative councils and in 106 transactions received from the departments of inspection of Baghdad and the provinces." 

Count
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Chewed some of the same dirt. Widen and Hof/Pitman - East Germany and Chech.

Very " earthy dirt " huh  . . . astonishingly rich - ;) Patrolled in the Fulda Gap, into Bavaria hanging out on the Czechoslovakian border with the West German " Zoll " - those guys be very hard core and always spoiling for a fight. I liked their style.

The Good Ole Days :cowboy2:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Very " earthy dirt " huh  . . . astonishingly rich - ;) Patrolled in the Fulda Gap, into Bavaria hanging out on the Czechoslovakian border with the West German " Zoll " - those guys be very hard core and always spoiling for a fight. I liked their style.

The Good Ole Days :cowboy2:

The Zoll, those boys were always on edge. It was a good time.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Parliamentary Security: Iraq's losses from the contracts of American armaments corrupt equivalent to four-year budgets

12:11 - 16/12/2018

%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-696x435.j

Information / Baghdad ..

The Security and Defense Committee on Sunday assessed Iraq's losses from corrupt US and Western weapons and equipment contracts as a budget for Iraq for three to four years, saying it was seeking to open files and bring those involved through Interpol.

"The Security and Defense Committee of the Parliament is reviewing all the armament contracts concluded with the American side and Western countries during the governments that went to Iraq after 2003 and the similar corruption," said committee member Abbas Ismaili.

He added that "Iraq's losses from those contracts equivalent to the budget of Iraq for three or four years and perhaps more," noting that "Iraq's budgets for previous years, most of which went to armaments."

It is clear that "those involved in these contracts currently reside between the United States and European countries and neighboring countries," noting that "the parliamentary security committee and through communication with the regulatory authorities in the follow-up and brought to Iraq through Interpol to be held accountable through the Iraqi judiciary." Ending / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/16/373896/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Integrity calls for the passage of three important laws to recover money smuggled

09:03 - 16/12/2018

%D9%87%D9%8A%D8%A6%D8%A9-%D9%86%D8%B2%D8

Information / Baghdad ..

The Integrity Commission, on Sunday, called on the House of Representatives to speed up the adoption of three important laws that contribute to reduce corruption and the recovery of Iraqi funds abroad.

"The implementation of a law (from where you have this) is one of the best laws that comply with the requirements of preventing corruption in the country," said Ezzat Tawfiq, head of the committee. In the corridors of the legislative authority, noting that the Commission briefed the President of the House of Representatives and his deputy first, and visited the Commission and were supportive of its efforts in this direction, through a serious and honest will to fight corruption.

He added that despite the existence of this will, the issue requires the support of the legislative authority of the Commission, in order to legislate the laws of graft, and the amendment of the fund for the recovery of Iraqi funds and the draft amendment of the Integrity Commission Law, noting that the three projects are in the House of Representatives as well as draft laws of several existing Shura Council The state.

Ezzat said that "the Commission called on all the taxpayers who held positions to disclose their financial liability in accordance with the law, noting that some of them did so, while others took responsibility and came out of them and did not disclose them only after having to review the pension rights, Disclosure ".

He pointed out that "the laws currently in force do not criminalize the failure of the taxpayer to disclose or refrain from mentioning correct data, indicating that the provisions of the Commission's law and the instructions do not weaken the judiciary in this regard, through the existence of a text punishing those who fail or refrain from disclosing their financial liability, Only administrative, that is, the abstainer or underdeveloped is subjected to administrative procedures of its reference. "

The head of the Integrity Commission, said that "behind this lack of existing, the Commission has repeatedly asked the legal references to the taxpayers, the need not to hand over their monthly salaries until disclosure of their financial debt," noting that some of the authorities have disclosed positive responses in this regard, but the majority did not take any A procedure around it, stressing that the draft law of the Integrity Commission located in the parliament, in which clear texts criminalize this act and punish him. "

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/16/373814/

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

It is clear that "those involved in these contracts currently reside between the United States and European countries and neighboring countries," noting that "the parliamentary security committee and through communication with the regulatory authorities in the follow-up and brought to Iraq through Interpol to be held accountable through the Iraqi judiciary."

Are they saying that they hold the United States and Europe, etc. responsible for corruption in these arms contracts, or am I misreading this?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Are they saying that they hold the United States and Europe, etc. responsible for corruption in these arms contracts, or am I misreading this?

:twothumbs: I Suspect THIS The Case, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week AND Christmas To You!!! :tiphat:

The financial rat lines are, in my opinion, ALL Over The Place - Unfortunately. The United States AND Europe have the financial systems to push the money in various ways to various places under a variety of different auspices for, hopefully, a select few (hundreds to thousands of entities). The Bicraqi Iraqi couldn't do THIS all on THEIR own with lucrative "pay to play" arrangement with foreign entities. I suspect, though, the "gravy train" will come to a screeching IMMEDIATE halt when the corrupt "closed economy" weekday CBI daily currency auctions are SHUT DOWN AND the Bicraqi Iraqi switch to an "open economy" with REAL TIME financial transactions with an INTERNATIONALLY ReInstated Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar having the AML/CFT protocols in place to rocket the reconstruction talked about in the news via foreign investors.

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

In The Mean Time.............................................................................................

The "necessary" AND "standard" DISCLAIMER Applies.................................

AND (of course)................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I suspect, though, the "gravy train" will come to a screeching IMMEDIATE halt when the corrupt "closed economy" weekday CBI daily currency auctions are SHUT DOWN AND the Bicraqi Iraqi switch to an "open economy" with REAL TIME financial transactions with an INTERNATIONALLY ReInstated Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar having the AML/CFT protocols in place to rocket the reconstruction talked about in the news via foreign investors.

:backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

I hope so!  "Screeching IMMEDIATE halt" to the currency auctions would also be great.  😊

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/14/2018 at 3:38 PM, Botzwana said:

I immigrated to Mexico 13 years ago and I support system">support the wall.

But did you do it legally ? LOL. I think I know the answer Botzwana, can you tell us Mexico's penalty for illegal immigration in most cases? Thanks in advance.

Edited by new york kevin

10 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

Parliamentary Security: Iraq's losses from the contracts of American armaments corrupt equivalent to four-year budgets

12:11 - 16/12/2018

%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B1-696x435.j

Information / Baghdad ..

The Security and Defense Committee on Sunday assessed Iraq's losses from corrupt US and Western weapons and equipment contracts as a budget for Iraq for three to four years, saying it was seeking to open files and bring those involved through Interpol.

"The Security and Defense Committee of the Parliament is reviewing all the armament contracts concluded with the American side and Western countries during the governments that went to Iraq after 2003 and the similar corruption," said committee member Abbas Ismaili.

He added that "Iraq's losses from those contracts equivalent to the budget of Iraq for three or four years and perhaps more," noting that "Iraq's budgets for previous years, most of which went to armaments."

It is clear that "those involved in these contracts currently reside between the United States and European countries and neighboring countries," noting that "the parliamentary security committee and through communication with the regulatory authorities in the follow-up and brought to Iraq through Interpol to be held accountable through the Iraqi judiciary." Ending / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/16/373896/

Well armed with this "verified info" what is the Integrity Commission going to do about it now. If they pass laws that will make it easier to prosecute the individuals that ripped off so much money, they better allow it/them (laws) to be applied retro actively.

• Upvote 2

On 12/3/2018 at 3:39 AM, yota691 said:

Integrity and the intelligence service sign a cooperation agreement to exchange information and retrieve money and wanted

02:20 - 03/12/2018

BAGHDAD - 
The Integrity Commission and the National Intelligence Service signed a cooperation agreement on Monday to exchange information, retrieve money and extradite those wanted from outside Iraq in accordance with international anti-corruption standards. 
"The Integrity Commission and the National Intelligence Service signed a cooperation agreement today to exchange information, retrieve money and extradite those wanted from outside Iraq in accordance with international standards related to the fight against corruption," a statement issued by Mawazine News said. 
The statement added that "the agreement signed by the heads of the Integrity Commission and the intelligence service provided for the exchange of experiences and information related to the financing of terrorism and corruption crimes, coordination and follow-up to receive the wanted and recover money smuggled out of Iraq, as well as the implementation of arrest warrants and travel prevention, .
The agreement stipulates that "the Integrity Commission shall prepare technical and electronic bodies to assist in the investigation, investigation, collection of evidence, monitoring of objectives and electronic mail circulation, while providing technical advice in this field, as well as the commitment of the parties to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of information from any breach and not to use them except for purposes Undermining and draining the sources of terrorist financing and detecting corruption crimes ". 
The agreement included "the exchange of training courses and workshops in the field of software, the design and development of electronic systems and the development of the capabilities of staff, especially in the areas of investigation, investigation, evidence collection and monitoring of objectives." 
The statement said that "the signing ceremony of the agreement, which was held at the headquarters of the Integrity Commission, was attended by its managers and the Inspector General of the National Intelligence Service."

Its about stinking time. Get off your butts and actually arrest the 13,000 corrupt in Iraq. That aught to deal with the problem.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

A deputy demanding the "filtration" of the administrative apparatus in the state and the transfer of "graders" in the special grades

12:13 - 17/12/2018

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
MP asked for a block of law, high Nassif, Monday, the Prime Minister to "filtrate" the administrative body in the Iraqi state and the transfer of some of the Almashshin in the special grades, who weighed the burden of the state corruption. 
"Not changing the rank holders and staying in their positions for a long time has caused, for example, many corruption deals with Chinese oil companies, including Sinoc, so the public money has been wasted because of some," Nassif said in a statement received by Mawazine News. Corrupt. " 
"How many billions will be wasted from the Iraqi citizen's livelihood at the hands of these corrupt people who work in the shade?" Nassif asked, stressing the importance of "transferring them from their posts and holding them accountable for their corruption and imposing the maximum penalties on them to be an example to others."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

125002.jpg?width=750&&height=375

2018/12/17 08:33
  • Number of readings 49
  • Section: Iraq
  •  

Claims for evidence of corruption in appointments

BAGHDAD (AP) - The deputy speaker of the alliance of Ra'ad Hussein, said on Monday December 17, 2018, that the House of Representatives is directed to combat corruption and eliminate it, especially with regard to job grades, and called on all citizens to submit evidence.

"There is information about the existence of corruption in the grades, especially with regard to appointments of education recently, but the House of Representatives and any other regulatory body needs evidence for the purpose of accounting offenders," Hussein said in a statement.

"The doors are open to all citizens in order to provide evidence, documents or sound recordings related to corruption or bribery for the purpose of taking the necessary measures against the perpetrators," he added.

And Hussein, that "the supervision will be present in the appointments of education, where there will be a trade-off of the highest rate and certificate of applicants for appointment in education, and therefore will be fairly fair applicants."

Follow the obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/158582/مطالبات-بتقديم-ادلة-عن-الفساد-في-التعيينات

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The Integrity Commission sets the date for the investigation in early 2019 as an important file

09:19 - 18/12/2018

%D9%87%D9%8A%D8%A6%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9

Information / Baghdad ..

The Integrity Commission revealed on Tuesday that the completion of the reports of projects in all governorates will be completed early next year as the date of launching the investigation and investigations aimed at holding accountable the parties that caused this delay.

The Commission Chairman, Judge Azza Tawfiq said in a statement published by the official newspaper "Sabah" and informed him / information, "The Commission has already formed investigative teams in each directorate and office in the provinces with various terms of reference, including aspects of assessing the performance of the government for ministries and formations, Whether it is the result of the amounts funded to restore stability in the liberated governorates or those that were not funded centrally by the Ministry of Finance or funded from international grants.

Tawfiq added that "through the preliminary data of the investigative teams generate an initial perception of the body on the amount and type and total amount of funds allocated in the budgets of these projects, whether investment projects."

He pointed out that "the size of the delay in the projects is very large provinces and does not correspond to the amounts monitored," noting that "what the Commission has done is to address the problem and analyze and address the people who caused this." Ending / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/12/18/374476/

• Thanks 2

• yota691 changed the title to Supreme Judicial Council calls for lifting the immunity of deputies accused of corruption
  • Adam Montana locked this topic