Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Supreme Judicial Council calls for lifting the immunity of deputies accused of corruption

yota691

When I see the Header that states " Maliki in Front of Them " . . . I can't help but think of Maliki standing in front of a cement wall, at Dawn, strapped to a 7 foot wooden pole, Staring at a Firing Squad.

Then to Seal the Deal; a Coup de Grace ( single shot to the back of the neck ) to let everyone who's been terrorized by this S.O.B. they finally have closure with this Animal.

I know . . . my wife says I'm complicated. I prefer Judicious

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_by_firing_squad  - Wiki - Link to Firing Squad

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

When I see the Header that states " Maliki in Front of Them " . . . I can't help but think of Maliki standing in front of a cement wall, at Dawn, strapped to a 7 foot wooden pole, Staring at a Firing Squad.

Then to Seal the Deal; a Coup de Grace ( single shot to the back of the neck ) to let everyone who's been terrorized by this S.O.B. they finally have closure with this Animal.

I know . . . my wife says I'm complicated. I prefer Judicious

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_by_firing_squad  - Wiki - Link to Firing Squad

Sounds about right to me :cowboy2:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to An international investigation team reveals to Ebadi the rampant corruption in the dollar auctions of the Iraqi Central Bank

An international investigation team reveals to Ebadi the rampant corruption in the dollar auctions of the Iraqi Central Bank

Dozens of Iraqi officials are involved in waste and theft of $ 1 billion a day ...

20/11/2017 - 13:47

An international investigation team reveals to Ebadi the rampant corruption in the dollar auctions of the Iraqi Central Bank

A source close to Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Monday that the international team investigating corruption files in Iraq, Abadi told the involvement of dozens of Iraqi officials to waste public money and stolen through the dollar auctions of the Central Bank of Iraq.

According to the source, "the investigations revealed that Iraq is wasting large amounts of money, sometimes amounting to one billion dollars per day, because of the difference between the dinar exchange rate between the auction and the black market." 
He added that "the auction was not controlled because of the entry of banks not approved daily auctions and benefit from the exchange rate without realistic processors, in addition to the introduction of ten companies and money exchange in the auctions, without effective control," noting that "most of the banks owned by Iraqi officials or They have big shares in them, and entering the auction means raising the capital of the bank ten times a year at the expense of blocking the dollar at the state price for the ordinary citizen.

The source said, "The team informed the Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, the completion of the investigation of the auction file, and disclosure of funds deposited in foreign banks to dozens of Iraqi officials." 
He stressed that "Abbadi directed the Central Bank to adopt international classifications to give banks the dollar and engage in auctions, in exchange for maintaining the dollar exchange rate, which remained stable at 1180 dinars to the dollar," pointing out that "the Central Bank is currently taking procedures to write off 24 out of 42 A bank involved in daily auctions to sell the dollar. "

• Upvote 4

Iraqi officials steal one day "billion dollars" through the Central Bank auctions !!

20-11-2017 02:36 PM
Readers
image.php?token=f0cb93967dbc2c5dfde4efe0e43f105e&size=

Baghdad News -

A source close to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Monday that the international team investigating corruption files in Iraq, Abadi told the involvement of dozens of Iraqi officials to waste public money and stolen through the dollar auctions of the Central Bank of Iraq.

The source said in a press statement that 'investigations revealed that Iraq is wasting large amounts of money, sometimes amounting to one billion dollars per day, because of the difference between the dinar exchange rate between the auction and the black market.'

He added that 'the auction was not controlled by the entry of banks not approved daily auctions and benefit from the exchange rate without realistic processors, in addition to the introduction of ten companies and money exchange in the auctions, without effective control,' noting that 'most of the banks owned by Iraqi officials Or have large shares in them, and entering the auction means raising the capital of the bank ten times a year at the expense of blocking the dollar at the price of the state for the ordinary citizen '.

The source added that 'the team informed the Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, the completion of the investigation of the auction file, and disclosure of funds deposited in foreign banks to dozens of Iraqi officials'.

He stressed that 'Abbadi directed the Central Bank to adopt international classifications to give banks the dollar and engage in auctions, in exchange for maintaining the exchange rate of the dollar, which remained stable at 1180 dinars to the dollar', pointing out that 'the Central Bank is currently taking measures to write off 24 out of 42 banks participating in daily auctions to sell the dollar '.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Thank You Yota. GM DV’s . Stop the auctions . Place the officials in a green zone HO-JO or worse until they reveal their accounts . Retrieve stolen funds .Continue towards completion of monetary reform 

Agree 110%....I just wonder how many would be left to conduct business. A billion $$$$ a day....that's some gravy train!

• Upvote 1

On 3/14/2017 at 9:45 PM, tigergorzow said:

Wiljor Thanks,  It doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure out who the corrupt folks are and yes Barzani's & Talabani Clan for sure in KRG.   If you go against them you will face the music or possibly disappear in some hole out in the desert.  I do not understand why the Western Nations put up with this crap and keep feeding the Monster whom they know darn well they are stealing the people's wealth.  However, Now that we have a new President DJT I do believe things are about to change and folks will be held accountable.  What is amazing they just don't steal a few millions but BILLIONS of dollars which goes to show they are GREEDY Scumbags while their citizens live in poverty.  Just shameful...:(

GO JUSTICE!!

To answer your question as to why Western Nations keep feeding the Monsters like those in Erbil, it is because it is the known factor. Western Nations already knows who and what those in power are and sometimes the unknown factor can be even worse as history has shown, for example Zimbabwe. Keeping the known factor in check will always be better than the unknown as far as politics and power goes (stability). Think Maliki and how that worked out. Of course, the unknown factor brings with it uncertainty and there will be those who can point to better outcomes. And yet again there are far fewer of the unknown turning out well than there is turning out bad. Keep the known in power and you know thy enemy. In other words its the old adage of keeping your enemies close rings true when it comes to power and politics..

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 2

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/iraq/394160

$1 Billion Stolen Per Day Through Currency Auction in Iraq: Investigators

Basnews English

20/11/2017 - 17:06

ERBIL — The international team of investigators have revealed that around USD 1 billion is stolen by Iraqi officials through currency auctions of the Central Bank of Iraq.

A source close to Iraq’s Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi told Al Ghad Press on Monday that the international team investigating corruption cases in Iraq has informed Abadi about the involvement of dozens of Iraqi officials in squandering a large amount of Iraq’s money.

The officials waste public money and steal it through the dollar auctions of the Central Bank of Iraq, the source said.

The investigations revealed that Iraq is wasting large amounts of money, sometimes amounting to one billion dollars per day, because of the difference in the Iraqi dinar exchange rate between the auction and the black market.

The source added that the team has completed the investigation of the auction case, and informed Abadi about the corruption.

The source noted that Abadi has ordered the Central Bank to adopt international classifications to give banks the dollar and engage them in auctions, in exchange for maintaining the dollar exchange rate, which remained stable at 1,180 dinars to the dollar.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/news/iraq/394160.

Basnews English

20/11/2017 - 17:06

ERBIL — The international team of investigators have revealed that around USD 1 billion is stolen by Iraqi officials through currency auctions of the Central Bank of Iraq.

A source close to Iraq’s Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi told Al Ghad Press on Monday that the international team investigating corruption cases in Iraq has informed Abadi about the involvement of dozens of Iraqi officials in squandering a large amount of Iraq’s money.

The officials waste public money and steal it through the dollar auctions of the Central Bank of Iraq, the source said.

The investigations revealed that Iraq is wasting large amounts of money, sometimes amounting to one billion dollars per day, because of the difference in the Iraqi dinar exchange rate between the auction and the black market.

The source added that the team has completed the investigation of the auction case, and informed Abadi about the corruption.

The source noted that Abadi has ordered the Central Bank to adopt international classifications to give banks the dollar and engage them in auctions, in exchange for maintaining the dollar exchange rate, which remained stable at 1,180 dinars to the dollar.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to Supreme Judicial Council calls for lifting the immunity of deputies accused of corruption
  • Adam Montana locked this topic