Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Supreme Judicial Council calls for lifting the immunity of deputies accused of corruption

yota691

Sawson calls for the formation of a government by Iraqi decision and fight corrupt

272018172256%D9%85%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%81%D9%83%D8%B1.jpg

2 hours ago

NRT

"The coalition of Suron, on Monday, that" the continuing calls of Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr, whether to form an Iraqi government, not eastern or Western or fight the corrupt is a responsibility borne by the government and all political forces. "

"The questions raised by al-Sadr on the trial of the corrupt and the importance of the decision to be Iraqi, not Eastern and Western, and when Iraq is prosperous and when the youth have a role in building the country, but it is Questions of the stage from which the political blocs can mature an ambitious political program to build the state. "

Al-Jubouri added that "the current and future stage requires everyone to rise to the level of challenges and perhaps the most important challenge facing everyone is how to build the institutions of the State on the right basis in terms of free of corruption, which must start with the fight against senior leaders, whatever they are and independence of the Iraqi decision and attention to production so that we accumulate inputs Establish a strong currency with the importance of giving young people the role they deserve. "

Noting that "the current political movement stems from the predominance of party interests, sectarian and ethnic to the highest national interests, which is a must for everyone to recognize if we want to work in the right direction."

http://www.nrttv.com/Ar/News.aspx?id=1949&MapID=2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

32 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

I have faith that Sadr and Abadi together as the strongest political coalition will bring the corrupt to justice 

and the economy will flourish.!

Go Sadr

Go Abadi

Go justice

Go RV

Go former glory

LB is always so positive! Everyone should be like LB!! I’m going to make a bracelet and wear it!!! WWLBD!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

LB is always so positive! Everyone should be like LB!! I’m going to make a bracelet and wear it!!! WWLBD!!!!

Uuhhhh, you might want to also do a few other things that make him so relaxed and positive. Mmmmmmmmmmm, let's see what they might be. 1. Retired? 2. Living in a rural area with a cold beer in his hand. 3. Good neighbors or none at all 4. Umm, fresh fish and surfing? Am I getting close. Ya, I will be more positive when I gain a few of these assets. Looking forward to it. 

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ReVbo said:

I think it’s that the headline doesn’t say anything about the dinar. If it was titled “Sadr Calls for Dinar in the Ranks of Major Work,” it would have 100 replies.

Now this is the funniest headline.  I posted this early this morning.

Sadr is an idiot: We are all waiting for the trial of the corrupt

13:41 - 02/07/2018

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-1-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Monday, that everyone is waiting for the trial of "corrupt" officials and politicians in Iraq, wondering about the date of their trial and who will be tried.

"When will the corruptists be tried in my country? ... And who will be prosecuted?" Sadr said in a tweet on his social networking site Twitter. "When is the decision Iraqi?"

"When will the Iraqi economy flourish, and its currency will be in the ranks of major work, and when educated youth will have an effective role in determining the fate of Iraq and its construction?"

"We are all waiting for the trial of the corrupt." Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/07/02/322900/

DhGA5FBWsAsmfWq.jpg:large

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

Information / Baghdad ..

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Monday, that everyone is waiting for the trial of "corrupt" officials and politicians in Iraq, wondering about the date of their trial and who will be tried.

"When will the corruptists be tried in my country? ... And who will be prosecuted?" Sadr said in a tweet on his social networking site Twitter. "When is the decision Iraqi?"

"When will the Iraqi economy flourish, and its currency will be in the ranks of major work, and when educated youth will have an effective role in determining the fate of Iraq and its construction?"

Yeah, that was actually the headline of the translation I originally posted. I thought that would be really confusing, though, so I went with the other.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

Information / Baghdad ..

Sorry, Buti. I posted the same article you did. I didn’t see yours.

• Upvote 1

I've been thinking about this, and this Tweet from Sadr kind of confirms my thoughts. Abadi, stated in a previous article that there would be no construction started until after the election.  All of the articles previously talking about this election were about hope and ridding the government from the corrupt.  I'm not really sure if this whole election scandal wasn't a well thought out plan so the corrupt could loose their immunity leaving them vulnerable to prosecution.   Honestly, I don't believe we will see any high level investment pouring into Iraq until we see some high level politicians tried for corruption.  The international community right now is watching closely.  The CBI appears to be moving forward at a great pace, but the kind of money Iraq needs for investment will have to be given in trust that no more corruption will be involved.  Just like Kuwait Iraq could base a good portion of the value of it's currency on investment and trade contracts if those contracts bear fruit.  

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Carrello said:

Thanks, RevBo!  Don't need a blueprint to know what Sadr is calling for as it is there is black and white: economy and currency to flourish. 

Sadr is the new big power in the government and Iraq. He is wheeling and dealing all over the place and having him calling for currency and the economy to flourish is a big deal, and there are only a couple of ways that can happen: investors and currency revalue. I can't figure out why this posting isn't getting more play, especially considering all of the other great news in the past week.

I agree this is awesome.. article of the day combined with all the other news.. champagne is ready 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

The chest quivering wondering: who will be prosecuted ( the corrupt ) and when?

Probably be easier to make a list of who WILL NOT be prosecuted.  Maliki has been obvious in his silence, as of late. He's got to have a cramp with all the butt puckering, and that target on his back.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Documents .. Formation of the Committee to exempt the housing housing for those covered by the law of seizure and confiscation of funds to the former regime

Readers

Documents .. Formation of the Committee to exempt the housing housing for those covered by the law of seizure and confiscation of funds to the former regime

03-07-2018 12:26 PM

The Euphrates -

Al-Furat news on documents issued by the Prime Minister, which includes the formation of the Committee for the exemption of housing housing covered by the law of seizure and confiscation of funds for the former regime.

image.php?token=a6f82382f6146787cf813300

image.php?token=3c9ff2ce22caaef4059f4b66

image.php?token=1025f536f8ee97ebee6af8d4

image.php?token=e87c824e90d2b2dec2f33285

• Upvote 1

Nassif: Some countries have taken the money of Iraq magnanimity

09:30 - 03/07/2018

%D9%86%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%812-696x435.gif

Information / Baghdad ..

Iraq has no judicial coordination with Interpol in order to arrest those wanted abroad, the former MP said. "Some countries benefited from the wanted and the Iraqi funds in their banks, taking them as" magnanimity, "the former MP said.

"Many MPs have traveled to other countries because of their nationality in that country after the end of their duties in the House of Representatives," Naseef said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah. "The deputies have not filed any major lawsuits against them in the courts, Which precludes their recruitment or arrest through Interpol. "

"Iraq has no good relations with some countries in the field of judicial control and the extradition of wanted persons to eliminate administrative or financial corruption cases, especially in Beirut, Dubai and Amman, where the Iraqi funds are rich."

"The judicial procedures required by Interpol are not compatible with Iraqi judicial procedures, and Iraq does not have a judicial jurisdiction to recover its funds, which requires security agreements with other countries to arrest the wanted and recover the money," she said, stressing that "many countries reserve the wanted for Iraq , But they have protections in those countries that thrived with Iraqi money. " Ending / 25 n

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/07/03/323099/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Sadr asks: When will the corrupt be tried and who will be tried?

fit

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on Monday raised four questions about the corrupt and the Iraqi economy, while stressing that everyone is waiting for the trial of the corrupt.

"When will the corrupt people be tried in my country, and who will be tried?" Sadr said in a tweet on Twitter.

"When the decision is Iraqi, and we do not wait for the resolution from outside our borders east or west," he asked, "when the Iraqi economy flourishes, and its currency in the ranks of the major work."

"When educated young people have an active role in shaping the fate of Iraq and its construction," he said, pointing out that "we are all waiting for the trial of the corrupt."
  • Upvote 2

2018/07/03 12:53

Number of readings 151

Section: Iraq

Baghdad Council: the transfer of serious files to integrity

BAGHDAD - The head of the Integrity Committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council Sadiq al-Zamili on Tuesday, July 3, 2018, referred the files of corruption "serious and large" to the Integrity Commission, pointing out that these files belong to the previous local governments.

"The Integrity Committee in the Baghdad Provincial Council has been able to refer a number of large and serious files that have been investigated and proved the existence of financial and administrative corruption to the Integrity Commission," Zamili said in a statement.

He added that "all the files investigated by the former local governments," noting that "there are political interventions in the case of disclosure of corruption files."

Follow the obelisk

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/142581/مجلس-بغداد-إحالة-ملفات-خطيرة-إلى-النزاهة

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Supreme Judicial Council calls for lifting the immunity of deputies accused of corruption
  • Adam Montana locked this topic