Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prices of tomatoes ... From fire to respect dinar / realization

DinarThug

(by don961)

Prices of tomatoes ... From fire to respect dinar / realization

20/07/2017 16:01:00 PM 

Conscious / Baghdad / Jabbar Fartousi

I was surprised and I see some women in my shop carrying tomatoes boxes over their heads, I thought that there is a specific occasion to cook or otherwise and when I ask them to answer the negation and that the reason for buying tomatoes boxes is cheap prices, where the price of the box, which contains more than ten kilos Fines to two thousand dinars at the vendor roaming and two hundred and fifty dinars at the seller of the individual where the price of the Fund today is much lower than the price per kilogram in the month of Muharram last, which exceeded three thousand dinars !!

I asked myself about this strange secret in this season with self-sufficiency and whether it is suicide.

One of the farmers in one of the provinces gave me a throw of tomato in Alwa vegetable on the ground and will not sell it. The price of a kilo of grams would not have been fifty dinars, claiming that this price is not equivalent to his wages and expenses.

* One of the sellers: the return of the usurped provinces of a price relationship

So I carried my bag and wandered in the public markets and one of the highest selling vegetables and asked one of the sellers in one of the markets about the reasons, he said: I think that the high temperature was the cause of this subject. Another said, "Every year there is a drop in prices, but this year the decline was unexpected.

* A woman shopper: Lamb and bread ate the poor God increases it

And said a woman of women shoppers after I heard our talk: "uncle Khall al - Widem show the door of God .. is the poor Shakil non - bread and Tmtah God increases" !!

When I asked whether to liberate the usurped provinces by calling for a relationship? One of the people said: "Certainly my brother .. The provinces that were occupied by Daash is one of the provinces producing this food substance and the issue of the return of many of the plantations returned to all Iraqi citizens.

I left the market and went to one of the highest selling and buying fruits and vegetables, I noticed that the farmer sells tomatoes to the seller of the wholesale differences in prices as well as between the seller of wholesale and grocery and also between the purchase of grocer and access to the consumer differences in prices in the sense that the purchase of the farmer ranges the price of one kilogram of tomatoes between 40 _ 50 dinars Including the prices of transportation, irrigation, seeds and other requirements of agriculture.

I went back to my poor neighborhood and after the questions and inquiries ... I visited some houses that buy tomato boxes very much ... They would turn them into paste and tell me how they work and which I can explain now. The reason for doing so is that the paste did not change its loan despite the fall in the prices of tomatoes and saving them to the paste places dedicated to him to be damaged will be protected by the evil prices. And found the duty to invite the families of low-income to see the "recipe" to convert tomatoes to paste and work under them, taking advantage of falling prices and wish them delicious food !!.

link

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I was surprised and I see some women in my shop carrying tomatoes boxes over their heads, I thought that there is a specific occasion to cook or otherwise and when I ask them to answer the negation and that the reason for buying tomatoes boxes is cheap prices, where the price of the box, which contains more than ten kilos Fines to two thousand dinars at the vendor roaming and two hundred and fifty dinars at the seller of the individual where the price of the Fund today is much lower than the price per kilogram in the month of Muharram last, which exceeded three thousand dinars !!

I asked myself about this strange secret in this season with self-sufficiency and whether it is suicide.

One of the farmers in one of the provinces gave me a throw of tomato in Alwa vegetable on the ground and will not sell it. The price of a kilo of grams would not have been fifty dinars, claiming that this price is not equivalent to his wages and expenses.

* One of the sellers: the return of the usurped provinces of a price relationship

So I carried my bag and wandered in the public markets and one of the highest selling vegetables and asked one of the sellers in one of the markets about the reasons, he said: I think that the high temperature was the cause of this subject. Another said, "Every year there is a drop in prices, but this year the decline was unexpected.

* A woman shopper: Lamb and bread ate the poor God increases it

And said a woman of women shoppers after I heard our talk: "uncle Khall al - Widem show the door of God .. is the poor Shakil non - bread and Tmtah God increases" !!

When I asked whether to liberate the usurped provinces by calling for a relationship? One of the people said: "Certainly my brother .. The provinces that were occupied by Daash is one of the provinces producing this food substance and the issue of the return of many of the plantations returned to all Iraqi citizens.

I left the market and went to one of the highest selling and buying fruits and vegetables, I noticed that the farmer sells tomatoes to the seller of the wholesale differences in prices as well as between the seller of wholesale and grocery and also between the purchase of grocer and access to the consumer differences in prices in the sense that the purchase of the farmer ranges the price of one kilogram of tomatoes between 40 _ 50 dinars Including the prices of transportation, irrigation, seeds and other requirements of agriculture.

Do they have 50iqd in market? I thought that they have 250iqd as smallest note....

1 hour ago, Spider said:

True. Its the current value for tomato but.....you can't put value without notes. If they put it like that, it will be 5kg per purchase.

well there is that .... heck who knows maybe they're using the smart card like a debit card not sure how they make change,a 50 used to be worth like 4 cents someone on here post about knowing someone from erbil maybe they could explain how change is made without the LD's probably overthinkin it .... all the best