Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rafidain: Submission to the predecessor of the state employees electronically and from branches of the bank exclusively

yota691

1323.jpg

Economy News _ Baghdad

Rafidain Bank announced on Wednesday the salaries of staff of the directorates of education Rusafa I and II and the first and third Karakh in Baghdad as well as the headquarters of the ministry.

The bank's media office said in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy of it, "The bank paid the salaries of employees of the directorates of education after the arrival of their instruments from their constituencies." 
He pointed out that "the exchange was done through one of the electronic and manual payment tools."

Views 27   Date Added 07/26/2017
  • Upvote 15

24 minutes ago, Donziman said:

Wondering if it was the 95 elect and 5 cash thing we hear about?

I wouldn't put much stock in that as it came from Frank26 and crew, announced to be a BIG deal on the 21st. Since then they have gone silent on what was reported to be another "go" date.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, King Bean said:

I wouldn't put much stock in that as it came from Frank26 and crew, announced to be a BIG deal on the 21st. Since then they have gone silent on what was reported to be another "go" date.

http://cbi.3eyon-host.net

Bulletin "cbi issues bonds" (they started)

http://www.rafidain-bank.gov.iq

"Under maintenance" 

Hi KB, Frank did also say the citizens always get paid on the last Friday. Besides, it was from the horses mouth (Rafidain bank) that said the electronic Mastercards can be used internationally. Hence the payments are now being made to citizens. It's not easy gathering this kind of information and seeing it pan out now, I think we got a real good shot of fruition now.

The only thing Frank offers are window of studies, one needs to be spiritually alive and emotionally grounded in patience in order to observe and study the progress and use it as a positive force instead of holding up the yellow card and saying it was wrong intel. Don't be quick to judge just stay positive and look at all the things they promised for this month and are actually doing it. Wether that means new rate on international cards or not...that's the question...and I'm willing to bet if it's international then it's new rate, based off of my OWN thinking. Got a brain? :P

Edited by WaitIsOver
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

http://cbi.3eyon-host.net

Bulletin "cbi issues bonds" (they started)

http://www.rafidain-bank.gov.iq

"Under maintenance" 

Hi KB, Frank did also say the citizens always get paid on the last Friday. Besides, it was from the horses mouth (Rafidain bank) that said the electronic Mastercards can be used internationally. Hence the payments are now being made to citizens. It's not easy gathering this kind of information and seeing it pan out now, I think we got a real good shot of fruition now.

The only thing Frank offers are window of studies, one needs to be spiritually alive and emotionally grounded in patience in order to observe and study the progress and use it as a positive force instead of holding up the yellow card and saying it was wrong intel. Don't be quick to judge just stay positive and look at all the things they promised for this month and are actually doing it. Wether that means new rate on international cards or not...that's the question...and I'm willing to bet if it's international then it's new rate, based off of my OWN thinking. Got a brain? :P

Could they be using the cards, with payments in USD?  (as a temporary solution until they can officially release the dinar, at possibly 1:1)

• Upvote 1

The payments are in Dinars. And Rafidain bank holds a symbol of great prestige to represent not only iraq but the whole Arabian region, therefore ...imo the dollar is out of the question. Instead they want to integrate the whole regions financial system into a more modern complex easy-to-use system...in which the dinar must comply and become usable in all member states, at a program rate?...I just can't convince myself.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, fnbplanet said:

Could they be using the cards, with payments in USD?  (as a temporary solution until they can officially release the dinar, at possibly 1:1)

Hmmm...if they use the dollar for payment but e cards are based off dinar exchange rate and international...to me that would be very bad, because it means the iqd just went international usable at atms worldwide at a program rate, I see that as a failed investment and also impossible. I could be totally wrong. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

26-07-2017 09:51 AM
image.php?token=6a9b39279bfec04877586b229637cde1&size=

Rafidain Bank announced on Wednesday the salaries of employees of four directorates of education in Baghdad, as well as employees of the ministry. 

The information office of the bank, it was 'the salaries of staff of the directorates of education Rusafa first and second and the first and third Kirkuk in Baghdad as well as the headquarters of the ministry'. 

The office pointed out that 'the bank paid the salaries of employees of the directorates of education after the arrival of their instruments from their departments,' explaining that 'exchange was done through an electronic and manual payment tools'.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

Leaving us to wait til Monday the 31st lol...see I'm thinking primes lol...because it's prime time 

Any date up to IMF Meeting on Aug 1 is great, I just can't imagine the current budget that passed coming on gazette @ program rate + they can spend the Mastercard money starting this week...im not trying to pump but signs are sure convincing me that this is real and not a dream. They can finally have atms. Ofcourse 3 0 notes don't work for thoseeeee.

• Upvote 1

Al-Rashid pays salaries of employees of the Karkh, Rusafa and Karbala communities

Readers

Al-Rashid pays salaries of employees of the Karkh, Rusafa and Karbala communities

26-07-2017 07:33 PM

The Euphrates -

Al-Rasheed Bank started to pay the salaries of the employees of the second Karkh education, the directorate of the third Rusafa education and the Directorate of Education Karbala through its branches and smart outlets.

• Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to   Rafidain: Submission to the predecessor of the state employees electronically and from branches of the bank exclusively
  • Adam Montana locked this topic