Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi Sends Out New Audio Message – Threatens US Troops in Africa and Asia

DWS112

27 minutes ago, gregp said:

In your opinion, what do you think is the trigger?

I'm thinking as with all that went on yesterday when Abadi went to Mosul again and how that play out, this thread and title of the article right here  stuck out like bad tooth ache (in which I got by the way) seems this was the plan all along...

National Alliance confirms the launch of the national settlement in conjunction with the announcement of victory

I wanna see how this all plays out, Page 3 article title   Hakim al-Jubouri, and underline the importance of initiating a settlement and reconciliation. which looks to be the Important laws..here a spinet from the article 

reiterating the importance of the receive settlement assurances and guarantees and mutual concessions. " 
He stressed al - Hakim , according to the statement, the "accompanying security done political Bmndz," noting that "Iraq needs to development treatments, social, economic , and these processors are not only government but important task of all political actors." 
The House of Representatives called for " the adoption of important laws and direct contact with Iraqi citizens as well as important laws affecting the state structure and the completion of construction", stressing that "won the laws of extensive studies Tndjha," pointing to " the importance of consulting research institutions in universities and institutions to mature bills ".

If all this is initiated then they are cooking with grease...IMO
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, yota691 said:

I'm thinking as with all that went on yesterday when Abadi went to Mosul again and how that play out, this thread and title of the article right here  stuck out like bad tooth ache (in which I got by the way) seems this was the plan all along...

I wanna see how this all plays out, Page 3 article title   Hakim al-Jubouri, and underline the importance of initiating a settlement and reconciliation. which looks to be the Important laws..here a spinet from the article 

If all this is initiated then they are cooking with grease...IMO

Sounds about right....hopefully some of those much needed laws will be bundled in a basket,,,good day to you Yota.

Edited by chinadawg
spelling
  • Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to Source: Tal Afar is witnessing a coup and infighting following the announcement of the killing of al-Baghdadi, a statement

Tuesday 11:30 July 11, 2017

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Nineveh , 
according to a local source in Nineveh province, on Tuesday, that Tal Afar , west of Mosul , is witnessing an internal coup to regulate Daesh following the announcement of a statement the killing of al - Baghdadi , while noting the start of campaign of mass arrests in the ranks of supporters of the slain caliph. 

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria's News, said that "Tal Afar , west of Mosul District is currently witnessing a coup internally to organize Daesh to resolve the battle between the powerful poles that were waiting for the verification of the killing of its leader to crack down on opponents , " noting that " the ban on roaming imposed in most parts of the judiciary amid the spread of abnormal detachments of the organization. "

The source , who asked not to be named, said the "campaign of mass arrests began to emerge around the Tal Afar supporters of al - Baghdadi , " pointing out that " the campaign led by Arab leaders and foreign have an influential force in Tal Afar , and is trying to impose its authority by force on the rest of its opponents." 
The source expected that "Tal Afar is witnessing rapid developments in the coming hours in the presence of a charged atmosphere may lead to bloody factional fighting between the poles of each organization that is seeking to assume larger positions following the announcement of the death of al - Baghdadi." 

According to a local source in the province of Nineveh, Sumerian News for, earlier on Tuesday that the organization of "Daesh" announced in a very brief statement about the death of its leader , known as Abu Bakr al - Baghdadi and spoke near the declaration of the name of the "new successor", and pointed out that the organization called for armed men to continue what he called "stability in the strongholds." 

The Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, announced on Monday, "officially" victory over the organization of "Daesh" in the city of Mosul. 

It took the battle of Mosul , about nine months, and led to a lot of material losses, and the killing of thousands of civilians, more than 920 thousand others displaced. 

And raise the flag of the Iraqi al - Abadi to celebrate the victory, and said in his speech , "he announced here the end of the collapse of the state and the fallacy of terrorism declared by the organization Daesh of Mosul."
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Daesh announces the death of its leader, known as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
11-07-2017 12:05 PM
image.php?token=c4c191c2ad533cb8665021ae54ab9199&size=

According to a local source in Nineveh province, on Tuesday, that the organization of 'Daesh' announced in a very brief statement about the death of its leader , known as Abu Bakr al - Baghdadi and spoke near the declaration of the name of 'new successor , ' he said, adding that the organization called on its militants to continue what he called 'consistency in holdouts'. 

The source said, that the 'organization Daesh published a statement very brief through Makinth media in the district of Tal Afar Center, west of Mosul, confirms the killing of its leader , al - Baghdadi , without specifying any further details', indicating that the ' announcement was expected after the lifting of public talk about al - Baghdadi were killed in the judiciary before the ban Two days'. 

He added that 'Daesh said in his statement near the declaration of the new name of his successor , and called on its militants to continue what he called stability in the strongholds of the Caliphate State and not to be dragged behind the strife in the expression demonstrates the existence of complex internal problems plaguing the organization at the present time.' 

And that 'declaration of al - Baghdadi were killed in a brief statement without the publication of propaganda facilities, as happened with the obituary prominent leaders in Daesh killed in the past months, it raises a lot of questions, especially since al - Baghdadi is the head of the pyramid in the organization', pointing out that the 'announcement sparked an uproar wide between supporters of the organization '.

• Upvote 3

07/11/2017    9:00

وسائل إعلام عراقية: داعش يعترف بمقتل البغدادي.. ويستعد للإعلان عن اسم الخليفة الجديد

A local source in the Nineveh province of Iraq said that the organization "Daesh" terrorist announced in a brief statement the killing of its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, according to the site said Russia today.

The source for "Alsumaria News" that the organization published a statement in the district center of Tal Afar, calling its elements to continue what he called "stability in the strongholds."

The statement confirmed the death of al-Baghdadi, without mentioning other details, said near the declaration of his successor, the new name, recalling its elements "not to be dragged into sedition."

The source pointed out that the brief statement about the killing of al-Baghdadi, has raised a lot of questions, especially that the organization was used to publish a propaganda obituary prominent leaders killed before, and did not do so with al-Baghdadi, who represents the head of the organization.

The source pointed out that the announcement triggered a broad uproar among supporters of the organization. "

The Russian Defense Ministry has suggested, earlier, it was eliminated Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi after an air strike by the Russian Air Force on May 28, and it is verified preliminary information.

The ministry said in a statement that the raid was a meeting of senior officials in the organization, which was held to plan out fighters from the city, the raid resulted in the deaths of a number of senior officials and 330 terrorists.

The air strike was, on May 28 at night, from 0:35 pm to 0:45, having been confirmed as the place and time of the meeting, by unmanned aircraft.
  • Upvote 2

iraq.thumb.PNG.ae4874e817ca432f751ccc6ad2ab1580.PNG

I to have my own ideas of what items are still not quite done yet for Iraq to unveil itself on the world stage. I never indicated Mosul was a trigger. A point of reason not to push forward towards monetary reform, but not a trigger point. No need to get defensive, you have you opinions and so do I. Wasn't calling you out.....relax

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I've read several confirming articles of Baghdadi's death.  Unfortunately, I was reported for bringing articles over from other dinar sites.  Did not know that wasn't allowed.

Therefore, I can't bring them over.

Sad.  The way I look at it, all Dinarians are in this together.  If we can't share information, it's just that much less information we have.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's how you do it. You can't post links to other dinar sites but you can post news links from news sources and you can copy quotes as long as you give credit to the one being quoted. I don't know how to do all that so I just say "Hey look at what so in so says" on their site. Lol. I think I am accurate with that info but someone wiser than me may say different. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I don't think that's it.  I didn't post links to other dinar sites.  I think that someone felt I was "stealing their thunder" because I was posting too many articles and getting too many "pluses".  :(

Seriously guy??? Adults 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I don't think that's it.  I didn't post links to other dinar sites.  I think that someone felt I was "stealing their thunder" because I was posting too many articles and getting too many "pluses".  :(

It's always been DV policy no links to other dinar sites, and yes you posted many articles with links from another site.  Which some of those links have cause havoc that actual shut this site down in past here at DV prior to Adam spending his money for the folks here at DV for upgrading an new format here at DV. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, yota691 said:

It's always been DV policy no links to other dinar sites, and yes you posted many articles with links from another site.  Which some of those links have cause havoc that actual shut this site down in past here at DV prior to Adam spending his money for the folks here at DV for upgrading an new format here at DV. 

I'm very sorry if I did that.  I saw no links in the things I posted.  I would never have done that on purpose because I don't feel that it's proper.  Maybe you could have told me in a "private message" before you reported me.  Could you show me where I posted links?  I will be more than happy to apologize.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I'm very sorry if I did that.  I saw no links in the things I posted.  I would never have done that on purpose because I don't feel that it's proper.  Maybe you could have told me in a "private message" before you reported me.  Could you show me where I posted links?  I will be more than happy to apologize.

Hey, Floridian, I think private message is only available for VIP.  I did not report you, but I did notice when you mentioned other sites and should have cautioned you.  Sorry 'bout that.  Hopefully you can shake it off and move on.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Hey, Floridian, I think private message is only available for VIP.  I did not report you, but I did notice when you mentioned other sites and should have cautioned you.  Sorry 'bout that.  Hopefully you can shake it off and move on.

Oh, I did not know that private message was only available for VIP.  It is available to all on every other site I know of.

Thanks, Shedagal.  Yes, I can shake it off and move on.  So If I understand correctly, other sites are not allowed to be mentioned.  Are there any other rules I should be aware of?

I will probably just read and not post - or maybe I will post something if I can't resist commenting, but I will not post any articles that I find elsewhere.  I thought I was being helpful, but apparently not.

I really like the people here and would like to continue on this site.  If anyone notices anything else I may be doing wrong, please let me know instead of reporting me.  I would like to stay here and not be thrown off the site.  Thank you all.   :)

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 6

20 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Oh, I did not know that private message was only available for VIP.  It is available to all on every other site I know of.

Thanks, Shedagal.  Yes, I can shake it off and move on.  So If I understand correctly, other sites are not allowed to be mentioned.  Are there any other rules I should be aware of?

I will probably just read and not post - or maybe I will post something if I can't resist commenting, but I will not post any articles that I find elsewhere.  I thought I was being helpful, but apparently not.

I really like the people here and would like to continue on this site.  If anyone notices anything else I may be doing wrong, please let me know instead of reporting me.  I would like to stay here and not be thrown off the site.  Thank you all.   :)

I wouldn't worry much about posting articles. Yota's post cover most anything you will find that is worthy of posting. 

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi Sends Out New Audio Message – Threatens US Troops in Africa and Asia